Ard-Ri - Cover

Ard-Ri

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Michael came to consciousness with a warmth enveloping his cock and a desire to explode. Looking down he saw Shae's bright red hair covering his groin, and the movement of her head was telling him that she was nearing her orgasm. Michael started pinching her nipple as she exploded with her orgasm washing over her. Looking up, she saw that he was awake " wait to cum, I want you inside me, I want your baby making cum in me. This is the perfect day to put a baby in me and add to our family".

Michael told Shae they had twenty seven kids already, and each one is great. He then thought that since some of the older ones would be moving out, they could fill the empty beds, and there are no babies in the nursery right now, as he picked up the pace pumping into her pussy. The two of them were building to an orgasm, Shae screamed, "Harder, harder, faster, oh please pound my pussy. Do not stop, more please more." The peak of their orgasms washed over the them as Michael's sperm filled her cervix. Michael held Shae as she descended to calm normal, kissing Michael with soul deep, toe curling passion.

The rest of Michael's wives snuggled up to the two of them, hugging, rubbing, squeezing and probing someone. Meghan told Michael that he was just getting started, that over the next thirty hours he had five more wives that want babies planted and eggs fertilized. They decided for once all of us want to be pregnant at the same time and deliver six babies on the same day for our Ard-Ri on his birthday. Michael just shook his head knowing if that is what they wanted that is what they would get.

With that everyone but Shae crawled out of bed heading for the shower. Shae wanted to stay in the best position to have her egg fertilized. She reminded him that they had a planning meeting to develop the schedule for the first deep space voyage. Shea's team will play a major role, and there will have to be a crew to man the craft plus space for their spouses and children. The most important thing will be the people they hoped to find, and if their civilizations on other planets will continue to support life as they know it, Michael told her.

At breakfast, Michael told his advisors that were present that that day's planning meeting was mandatory. With that said, he headed for his office to prepare for the meeting. He was concerned that if a large number of the citizens and NUSF personnel were attached to the spacecraft, it could leave Leti vulnerable. He did not want to look at Earth for additional people, as life on Earth had changed since the Islamic jihad attacks of 2012, where 70% of the world population had been wiped out. Leti is a planet with a small population, and very few weapons to protect itself should it be attacked from space. The citizens living in Ulaid had a population of about 3500 people including children, and in twenty years had grown to 5524 people, according to the 0105 census. So few people for such a large planet, Michael thought as he continued to mull over the population issue. Maybe they were moving too fast, and should delay any deep space voyage until the population exceeded 100 thousand people. That was not feasible, even if they had a population growth rate of 2.5% in a hundred years, they would have around 67,000 people. This was an impossible task, they had go off planet to find more citizens.

The other item that might be a problem was in 0088, the then advisors council had recommended that the official language of Leti be Irish Gaelic. Michael had wrestled with that for a long time, and finally put it to a vote of the people, stating that 95% of the voters would have to approve the language change to make it happen. The big surprise was that the approval percentage was greater than 98%, so the official language was now Irish Gaelic. Trina had assisted them when Michael requested that the AI's alter the minds of those who did not already speak the language to be able to read, write and speak Gaelic as if a native. The probability of finding large numbers of people that already spoke Gaelic was infinitesimal in my his mind. This was a lengthly discussion for the Advisors Council.

The planning meeting was set to begin, as everyone was in the large conference room in the R&D center. Michael had decided to chair the first sessions before dividing into working groups. He had the room set up in a table configuration, even though it was quite large. This way, no one was sitting behind someone else, and all faces could be seen. He set the tone of the meeting, telling the group the final output would be to produce a deep space voyager that would explore distant habited planets that are in some type of either environmental of political trouble. The idea was to locate people like us that love peace, and would prefer to live on a planet like Leti. Any people brought to this planet must understand the local laws, culture, and language. They must understand that the locals would not put up with slackers or trouble makers, and they would be returned to their original planet. Michael had some concerns, the first was that they would need so many people to man the spacecraft it would jeopardizes the security of Leti. Michael was wondering if they could use a smaller crew, and increase the crew size from planets visited. Turning to Trina, Michael asked if people would be transported to Leti the same way they were, and still maintain a smaller crew on the ship and maybe a smaller ship"?.

Trina thought transporting people to Leti was not an issue, but who to transport was. If five AIs were included as part of the crew, they could do the initial screening, and keep track of anyone brought aboard. Trina thought the spacecraft should be large enough to house about 10,000 people, and that would allow the crew to observe the new people for a short time before they are transported to Leti. With the AIs on board, no harm can come to the crew should an attempt be made to take over the spacecraft. The present citizens on Leti today worked and lived together in harmony, yet the support as a whole is the best she had ever heard of."

The discussion began on the size of the spacecraft and where it should be built. Maureen made a valid point that a spacecraft that large could not be completely assembled on planet and then be expected to liftoff into space. The best solution would be to build the hull in sections, then transport them to an area about 1000 kilometers above the planet surface. This sounded all well and good, however there would have to be some type of satellite to anchor the spacecraft to while under construction.

Another issue for consideration was security from travelers or invaders who would try to take over Leti.

Yet another major issue was communications between Leti and the spaceship. Michael did not want to have some of the citizens away from Leti and never be able to contact them. This was an issue that must be resolved as far as he was concerned, or there would be no deep space travel. Michael was not insisting on instantaneous communications, but with no more than ½ hour delay. Shae suggested a one hour break for essentials and sandwiches.

Michael went to Shae's office and closed the door. He asked Trina if there a solution to the communications problem in the Ancient's archives.

Trina appeared in a side chair looking at him, and then said "Michael, there was a solution, and the AIs use it all the time, however the technology is so advanced, if it were provided you would not begin to comprehend the concept, let alone the design. My suggestion would be to provide a few compartments with no access, which would house the AIs and the communications systems. These compartments would be at the highest point of the craft, and using the new material found on Leti the inside of the hull would be impenetrable by anything in the galaxies we are aware of. If the craft were breached, a message would be sent to Leti, and the craft and all aliens within ¼ light year destroyed. This would protect Leti, with the information provided by the AIs before destruction as to how the craft was breached, and how the crew died. This is not negotiable, as AIs would be lost as well as humans, and it takes thousands of years to bring an AI into functional operation."

Michael thought for a while, then told Trina he accepted her solution for communications, and liked the fact that there would be a number of AIs on board the spacecraft. Michael thought the two of them needed to have more discussions on the last part of the suggestion of total destruction of the spacecraft. With that he thought it is sandwich time.

He found Meg had supplied the snack from the castle kitchen, and had included hot pastrami sandwiches on fresh rye bread. Did that woman know how to get about anything she wanted from Michael. When she came in carrying a plate of dill pickles for their table, Michael asked Meg if she was pregnant again.

Laughing, she asked, "and who would have told you anything like that,"

Michael said he just knew that when pastrami and fresh rye bread are served, it means that either you just found out you are pregnant, or you have a requirement for a new kitchen gadget. He had only known of one instance where Meg had wanted very a expensive kitchen gadget and had played the pastrami and fresh rye bread card. and that was twenty years ago.

Laughing, Meg said "Boy, I am going to watch myself the next time I get pregnant, but you are right, I am expecting another in about seven months."

As the planning meeting resumed, Michael took the chair, advising he had a discussion with Trina, and the design of the Spacecraft will be such that the highest area of 900 meters square will be reserved for a communications center and quarters for at least five AIs. There will be no access either internally or externally to this area, and it would be constructed by the AIs. He said "Do not ask me how, because I do not know. With that, let's form the subcommittees and proceed to design this spacecraft and plan its first voyage".

Captaen Reginald Fitzgerald said to Michael that he had noticed he had referred to the spacecraft for a long time as such, and suggested that any vehicle that would travel the on seas or in space is a ship. In that respect should not the name be spaceship?

"Captaen Fitzgerald, you are quite right, and forgive me for using incorrect terminology. By the way, I received this request From Marasgal-Cogaidh Fearghas this morning" he told the group. Looking at Tressa she handed him the sheet. "Captaen Reginald Fitzgerald, attention to orders. You are hereby appointed to the rank of Deiridh Aimiréal, commander of the Naval forces on the seas of Leti and of the future fleet of spaceships that will traverse the galaxies, congratulations". With that Colleen came forward to change the epaulets on his uniform and hand him the star for his collar, and shaking his hand. Reginald was speechless and did not know what to say but "yes Sir", as a very pregnant Mrs Fitzgerald walked up to her husband, giving him a toe curling kiss.

Michael then said that Deiridh Aimiréal Fitzgerald would co-chair the committee, along with Maureen Fearghas, to design and build the first spaceship of Leti for deep space travel.

The remainder of the committees were established, and it was decided that there would be updates every two months unless circumstances dictated otherwise, with that the meeting broke up.

As they were leaving, Colleen's, Reginald's, and Michael's PDA's started a pulsing vibration that quickly got stronger and stronger. Colleen was the first to look at hers, and told Reginald and Michael they needed to move it ASAP. When they exited the building, Colleen's Hummer type vehicle had the doors open and the driver was ready to roll. As they pulled away, Colleen told them that there was a Code Five Red Alert at the Security Center, and her guess was it had something to do with the scans of this solar system, but she was not sure.

Entering the Security Center, Maor-Ghinearál Rory O'Hara, Coirnéal Robert Kennedy, and Coirnéal Sharon Gallagher were already in the Communications Observation Room, looking at the Solar System monitor with a red circle on the outer upper right quadrant. Coirnéal Sharon Gallagher asked the operator to zoom in on the area of interest as close as possible. As the picture enlarged, it was soon evident there were two spaceships with one being chased. The rear ship fired a weapon of some type but missed. Michael contacted Trina, asking what species were in the forward ship, and was told they were descendants of the Ancients, and were being targeted by an alien race that captured humans for food. Michael told Trina to get those people and the AIs off that ship now and destroy it, and if possible the alien ship also.

In a matter seconds which seemed like hours, the first ship seemed to supernova as bright as it was, and when they could see again neither ship was to be found.

An excited platoon commander's voice was heard in the Communications Center, "Control, 21st Platoon, we have several thousand people in the amphitheater that seem a little out of it, and about a third are in some kind of strange uniform. Require action orders."

Rory O'Hara picked up the phone, telling the 21st to secure the exits, not to let any people leave, and to hurt no one, they were on their way. With that, the five senior NUSF Officers and Michael headed for the amphitheater. On the way, Michael informed the five Senior Officers that when they walked onto the stage, he would lead them as he was the only one in civilian clothes. All five started to object when he stopped everyone, stating that is the way it is, end of discussion. Colleen called Trina and told the AI if anything happened to Michael she would personally pull her plug. As they arrived at the rear of the amphitheater stage, a company major opened the door explaining that the Captain that claimed to be the commander of a spaceship asked to see the leader of this planet. Michael told the Major to bring the Captain to the right wing of the stage, and with that he headed for that area.

As he was waiting to address the gathered people a tall redheaded man approached him, and you could see the confusion on his face. I held out my hand to shake his, the grasp was almost electrifying. "Hello, I am Michael Rorke Fearghas II, Ard-Ri of the planet Leti, Country of New Ulster, city of Ulaid. I am glad you found your way to our little corner of the universe".

The man stated he was Shamus Mac Lochlainn, Captain of the Starship Shamrock, he did not know what happened, they were fleeing from an alien ship when they were stunned, and then became coherent in this place. He asked Michael if he knew what happened.

Michael gave Shamus the short version, our scanners picked up the chase of your ship, and saw some kind of beam strike just ahead of your ship. When our AIs said you were from the same original planet as we are, I ordered them to remove all living humans and AIs, relocating you here. Our history traces back to a planet where an Ard-Ri was king, and was about to be overthrown by some who thought he was too old and his son was incompetent. The king sent the son to explore new worlds to locate a new home planet. Over the centuries the son died, after leading his ship full of people to what we referred to as The Solar System, in the Galaxy we know as the Milky Way. This Solar System has a planet named Earth. For about 2 thousand years the Celt people tried to establish a peaceful planet but never succeeded. Twenty years ago we came to this planet as a colony, and have grown to what we are today. I would like to extend an invitation to the crew and families to join our world and live in peace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.