The Amulets of Power II: the Kennedy Wars - Cover

Preview

The Amulets of Power II: the Kennedy Wars

by Uncle Jim

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Oriental Female, Military,

Science Fiction Sex Story: An unsuspecting Sergeant Bill Baker has been chosen by the Amulets to be their visible representative against the North Vietnamese, while they continue their clandestine work against the Vietnamese invisibly. Bill has been trained in several Army schools and given a girlfriend to help him. Now it's up to him. This is part 1 of the prequel to The Amulets of Power.

Definitions - Thai Culture

Makhong - Thai whiskey. Mixed with 7UP it will give you the shakes in the morning. Mixed with any cola it will give you a terrible hangover as well as the shakes. Best cure - a taste of the dog that bit you.

Samlor - three wheeled bicycle. Google samlor for pictures and history

Sawat Dee - traditional Thai greeting

Wai - traditional Thai hand greeting, also used to show respect. Google "Wai Thai Greeting".

San-Ma-Kee - Actual Thai Dance club in Korat in the early sixties. Had the most beautiful and graceful girls in town, but they weren't allowed to date anyone.

Sarong - dress made from various materials 1 meter wide by 2 meters long. Wrapped around body.

Army Definitions

USARPAC - U. S. Army Pacific Area Command. Headquarters in Hawaii. Controlled Army units in the entire Pacific area.

TO&E - Table of Organization and Equipment. A units authorized man power and equipment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.