Please Shave Me - Cover

Please Shave Me

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Our sex was great at first, then, ten years into our marriage, the sizzle had fizzled, until the night that I decided to shave my pussy. I enlisted the help of my husband and his best friend. Things haven't been the same since.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

Well, I was old enough to know that life doesn't always work out exactly as you want it to. Justin and I had been married for ten years and, frankly, the passion had faded. We were both deep into our careers, I was a property manager for a local upscale real estate developer and hubby managed a district branch of a large insurance company. So, we were pretty happy career-wise and financially, it was the once-every-other-week fuck that I was getting that was disappointing.

I'm thirty-two, Justin's thirty-four, if I had kids, I'd definitely be considered a MILF. I'm an attractive brunette, five-seven, nice figure, boobs as firm as when I was sixteen (36-C, if you must know and, yes, they're really nice, you'd just love them). Justin's six-one, solid, the kind of chiseled look women like, just the kind of guy you'd think would go with a woman who looked like me. We look good.

And we used to fuck like crazy. I loved every minute of it, too. Now, I'm not a nympho, well, I don't think I am, anyway. I just have a healthy, active libido. And, twice or three times a month just isn't cutting it.

I tried a few things like changing into something more provocative when I got home after work. It worked a little then we were back to the same-old, same-old. I even tried asking him for a fuck a few times and got one about a third of the time. Not good.

So, when Justin had one of his old friends over, Adam, I was eyeing his thirty-year old bachelor friend with a rather horny eye. Now, I wasn't thinking of going behind Justin's back and making a pass at his old buddy, no, but his friend is a good looking guy and it had been almost two weeks since my pussy had anything in it other than my own fingers.

In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that a fair amount of alcohol, beer in the case of the two guys, pinot grigio was my preference, had been consumed on this particular occasion and this, certainly, influenced the general direction of how the evening went. And, no doubt, just how my thinking went at the time.

They were doing most of the talking, I was doing most of the thinking, mostly about how horny I was feeling and what I just might do to help ease the matter. I would not claim that I was thinking one hundred percent clearly at that stage as I decided to get up and go back to our bedroom and change into something provocative to see if I could get a little action.

In our bedroom, I took off my clothes, all of them, and stood in front of the full-length mirror. I do look good and as I stood there, my eyes were drawn to my pussy. Well, more to the pubic hair covering my pussy.

Justin and I do watch some porn, mostly on the computer, and just about every female now has a bare pussy, shaving is in. That's when I got the idea to put on a nightie and go out and ask the two of them if they would like to give me a shave.

Now, I knew Justin might be a bit pissed-off but if he really got upset, then I wouldn't let it happen.

So, I slipped on a black baby doll set that showed my charms to their best advantage and walked back into the great room, stood in front of them and asked, "Would you guys like to shave my pussy?"

As you might expect, Adam kept his mouth firmly shut and Justin just sat there for a minute or so, probably somewhat stunned at his wife's rather sudden brazenness.

Then, he chuckled and said, "Okay, sure," and the three of us walked down to the bathroom where I pulled off the panties and hoisted myself up on the counter and spread my legs.

Justin got his shaving cream and razor out of the drawer and I suggested, "To make it interesting for me, guys, why don't you two get naked?"

"That's up to Justin," Adam replied to my request.

My hubby stood there for a few seconds, then said, "Yeah, okay, as long as we can cum on you."

Well, a mini-bukakke party. That's what Justin wanted but I was frankly thinking of a different repository for their cum so I answered, "Well, let's just see what happens."

So, they both began pulling off their clothes as I pulled off my top. Being a normal person, my interest was more toward seeing what Adam looked like since I was very familiar with Justin's landscape. I wasn't disappointed.

Both were hard, very hard. But Adam was shaved. I don't really know if his cock was larger but, being shaved, it sure seemed so.

"Wow, you shave, Adam. That looks nice," I offered.

"Learn new things about old friends, sometimes," Justin commented to his friend.

"Maybe I should shave you, hon?" I asked my husband.

"Well, we'll see," Justin said and I spread my legs and he sprayed shave cream all around my pubic area which he began spreading around until he nodded to Adam to help out.

Adam's cock was, I think, larger than Justin's and was lighter in color. Justin's was medium brown, like it had a tan, and Adam's was lighter, more of a pinkish-peach color. Really quite handsome. I was hoping that the evening would afford me the opportunity to get to know it even better.

As soon as Adam's fingers touched me and began rubbing the lather around, my heart rate zoomed.

They got the lather properly distributed and Adam began shaving me. I sat there on the counter thinking about what might happen and decided that whatever it was, I would go with the flow. I've never done anal or been much into sucking guys off but, tonight, I was on for anything.

Adam had the part above my pussy all nice and clean as he handed the razor back to Justin. I lifted my feet up to the counter to spread wide so they could get the sides and underneath. Justin took a few passes and handed to razor back to Adam, who carefully, and very sensually, I might add, smoothed down my hair before he razored it away.

Every touch of Adam's was so arousing, sending a throb right to my middle. If he had taken much more time shaving me, I probably would have cummed.

Justin ran the water until it was nice and warm, soaked a washcloth and they began taking turns wiping away the lather, both seemed trying to pleasure me as much as wipe up the shave cream.

I let my feet down and reached for both their cocks and began masturbating them as they stood there. Then, I realized that Adam's cock was thicker around, something I was hoping to experience internally before the end of the evening.

I released their dicks and pulled them to me, kissing each one, then holding them close as I whispered, "You've both got great hard-ons, why don't you do something with them."

Neither one did anything for a minute. I can understand why Adam didn't, after all, even if he wants to fuck me, he's standing right next to my husband. So, when Justin looked at Adam and kind of nodded toward me, then started kissing me from my face down to my neck as he fondled my left breast, Adam started on the other side.

Oh, yes, now I was liking this. Liking this a lot. Justin knelt down on the floor and I opened wide for him and he began licking and tonguing me. Adam, I think, was still moving slowly, not being sure of how far or how fast to go as he bent down to suck my nipple. I wanted him to know I liked his attentions so I petted his cheek with one hand and took his cock on the other and began to rub the wet tip with my thumb.

Justin is very good at giving me oral sex and tonight was no different. But, honestly, more of my attention and interest was focused on Adam. Surely, I can't be blamed for that.

Then, Justin stood up and moved aside and motioned Adam to stand between my legs. I felt a shiver of excitement as Adam gripped his cock as he moved forward to press the tip up against my wet slit.

I looked over at Justin standing there watching and asked, "You sure you're okay with this? For Adam to enter me?"

"Yes, it's okay with me but why don't you make it even better for Adam and use our bed. Then you can get up on top of him the way you love to do it. I'm sure he'll love it and, frankly, I want to watch every second."

"So you're saying that we can go all the way with this?"

"That's what I'm saying, otherwise, it'd hardly be fair," answered Justin and I slid off the counter and knelt in front of Adam enfolding his cock between my breasts which i pressed together, dropping my chin down and taking the tip into my mouth to suck. I knew with what Justin had just said that I pretty much had free rein over where I took the evening.

I sucked him for a minute, then stood up, took his cock in my hand and led Adam to our bed, then got up over him and very slowly squatted down, reaching behind and leading his cock up into my eager pussy.

When I glanced back, Justin was sitting in a chair watching us as he languorously stroked himself.

I looked down into Justin's eyes as I gradually pushed him into me, sending his cock deep up inside, which brought a smile to his face. I somehow thought he had been wanting something like this with his best friend's wife for a while now.

Lowering myself slowly was very erotic, it just made my pussy feel so good, no doubt also helped my Adam's cock's greater girth. As I got him all the way inside, I pushed down hard and felt him touching places up inside me that have never been reached before. I swiveled my hips twisting so the head of his cock rubbed that newly-aroused area deep inside me. Oh, this was wonderful.

Adam's hands were on my breasts and I was so aroused by now that I leaned forward for him to suck my nipples as I fucked him up and down. I looked over at my husband who seemed to be staring at Adam's cock sliding in and out of me as his own stroking matched the same rhythm. Fucking Adam while Justin watched was making me so turned-on that I was almost crazy with lust, I just wanted to fuck this man forever.

I began fucking Adam faster and faster, my pussy was so engorged, so torrid, that I wanted to feel the rush of his cum up deep inside me.

"Mmm. Oh, Pam, oh, wow, mmm."

Adam was moaning now and was arching his hips up trying to get further up inside me as I fucked him up and down. Well, Justin wants something to see, I thought, so let's give him something worth seeing.

Adam was getting close, just what I wanted.

"Oh, Pam, oh, I'm gonna..." and when his back arched up, I pulled up off him as his cum spurted out all over my pussy lips, just like a fountain, then I plunged back down on him and ground down, twisting my hips back and forth, as he cummed on and on.

Justin was jacking himself faster and faster, then he stopped and took his hand away and seconds later, I saw his semen come squirting out over and over.

I continued fucking Adam, whose cock stayed nice and hard, even though he had a massive ejaculation, we were just soaked in his cum between us, and soon, I knew it was going to be my turn.

When I'm on top, there's two places where it really feels wonderful. One is when I push down all the way and twist my hips back and forth which rubs the tip of his cock up deep inside me, the other is when I am slowly pulling up off his cock. Somehow, that just feels sensational to me, my vaginal walls just seem to glow with the most wonderful feelings imaginable. And I was paying particular attention to both these favorites.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.