A Slut Like Me
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Epilogue (part 2 of 2)

I told Megan the next day that her efforts were paying off, and that Daddy had made a little deposit in her panties. She was thrilled, just as I thought she would be. The two of us began planning a joint seduction strategy. I wanted to be with my Jason again, and Megan wanted her father's cock to be the first one she took for a test drive.

We decided it would be fun to go at both Alan and Jason at the same time. One Saturday afternoon when the boys were our running errands together, Megan and I went to work. We both put on sexy lingerie, did our hair and makeup ... the whole nine yards. I must say, we both looked hotter than hell. I wrote a note for Alan and Jason and left it on the counter downstairs. The note read: "The men of the house are cordially invited to the master bedroom by the ladies of the house."

We waited in my king size bed for the boys to return. Finally we heard the car enter the garage, followed by the kitchen door. The boys came in and I could tell they had stopped by the counter to read the note. They didn't come up immediately, so I figured they were discussing what they should do. After a couple of minutes went by we heard them ascending the stairs. When they entered the bedroom Megan and I were both sitting up against the headboard. I was holding a little sign with the letters 'MJLF' on it. Underneath was written, 'Mom Jason Likes to Fuck.' Megan held a sign that said simply, 'Daddy's Little Girl.'

"Lauren," Hubby said to me, "What's all this?"

"Isn't it clear enough, Alan? I don't think there's any secret anymore that our family has broken a number of serious taboos. And as far as I can tell, we've all figured out how to make it work. So now, it's like this ... I want my Jason. It's been too long and I want him in my bed. And as I've told you, Alan ... Megan wants you to be her first. That's why we're here. Plain and simple."

"You mean, you want us to do it right here?" Alan asked. "Is that what you're saying? All of us?"

"That's up to Jason and Meg as far as I'm concerned. Meg, if you want you can take Daddy to your room."

"Um... ," Megan mumbled, looking as if she might be getting cold feet, "ummm ... Can we stay here, Daddy?"

"Honey, we can do whatever you want ... or not do whatever you want," Alan said tenderly.

I think my little Megan wanted Mommy around for her first time, especially since it would be with her daddy. I didn't mind one bit. I had role-played it enough with Alan that I was pretty used to the idea of him screwing our daughter.

"I want to be with you, Dad," Megan responded as she walked over to Hubby. "I really do. I'm sure."

She slipped her arms around her father and hugged him tightly before he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. Jason was looking back and forth between those two and me, not quite sure what to think.

"Um ... Mom... ," he began, "are we really gonna do this?"

"I feel the same way your sister does, Jason. I want you ... make no mistake about it. It's been too long for me to be without you. But you know full well that I wouldn't ever want you to do something that you didn't genuinely want to do. So, I guess the question is whether or not this sign still applies to you." I held up the 'MJLF' sign and smiled at him. "Well, what do you think, Honey? Does this still apply to me?"

"Very funny, Mom," he replied. "Of course it does. I just had no idea that the next time you and I were together that we'd all be ... together."

"Is that O.K., Sweetie?" I asked.

"Sure. It's a little different, but it's fine with me if it's O.K. with Meg."

Megan had led Hubby to an easy chair against the wall across from the edge of my bed. She sat him down in the chair and she was straddling him. Then she started kissing him.

"I think it's O.K. with Meg, Honey," I said.

A part of me wanted to ask if Zoe would be O.K. with it. I knew Jason was very serious about her. I was certain they had been having sex for some time. But I decided to leave that up to Jason. If he was willing to climb into bed with me, then he was making the choice. And he was indeed willing to climb into bed with Mommy. He got in and crawled over to me.

"You look amazing, Mom," he said.

"Thank you, Jason," I replied. "I'm glad you like it. I'm afraid I don't fill out these bras as well as your sister, but I think it still works O.K."

I glanced down at my cleavage, which looked impressive, but which I knew was more a product of the bra than mother nature. Jason seemed to think I filled out the lingerie just fine. He nuzzled into my neck and began kissing me, down my chest and into my cleavage. While he went to work on my tits I glanced over at Megan, who was fully straddling her dad and grinding on his crotch. A moment later she was reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra, then cupping her beautiful big breasts and rubbing them against Hubby's face.

My attention then went back to Jason who had slipped the straps of my bra from my shoulders and was kissing down one of my arms. His crotch was pressed against one of my legs and I could tell that he was really ready to be with Mommy.

"I've missed you so much, Mom," he whispered to me.

"Me too, Baby," I replied. "More than I can tell you."

I lost track of Megan and Hubby for a few minutes as I got caught up in my son peeling me out of my outfit and kissing me all over. I hadn't even noticed that he had pulled is own clothes off and was now naked with me in bed. It wasn't until he was eating my pussy that I had a chance to look over at my husband and my daughter. Megan had gotten Alan's pants off and she was on her knees, topless, wrapping her boobs around her daddy's hard-on. I had enjoyed Megan's body so many times in the previous year and I knew how amazing those tits felt. I got a big kick out of imagining how it felt to Alan to have them wrapped around his cock.

It was clear that Jason meant it when he said he had missed me. Although I could tell he was totally into licking Mommy's snatch, he really couldn't wait to get his cock inside me. Once I was wet and turned on to his satisfaction he climbed on top of me and without hesitation plunged his cock into me. I didn't realize how much I had missed him either until I felt his dick penetrating me.

"OOhhhhhhh Jaaaaason ... ohhhhh fuck does that feel incredible," I growled. "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck Mommy's pussy!"

Jason was fucking away and Mommy was loving every inch of it. After a few minutes of Nirvana I felt the bed moving next to me. I looked over and saw Megan's face coming close to me. Alan was bending her over the side of the bed.

"Is this it, Meg Sweetheart?" I asked. "Is Daddy gonna give you what you want?"

"Yes, Mommy," she replied. "I wanted to be close to you my first time."

How could I argue with that? I reached out and stroked her head as Alan got in position behind her. She was about to finally get the cock she had been wanting so desperately. My baby girl was gonna get fucked right in front of me. When Alan got in place, with his hands on Megan's ass and his glans poised at her hole, he looked at me and smiled. As he began to enter her, I wasn't certain, but I thought he mouthed the words, 'Thank you' to me.

"OOOOhhhhhhh, Daddy!" Megan exclaimed as she felt her father, the first man ever to penetrate her, going in for the first time. "Yessss, Daddy ... ohhhh, fuck yessss!"

I had informed Alan that Megan had broken her hymen several years before during one of her toy sessions. I also said I had seen some large dildos disappear inside her, so I didn't think he had to worry about hurting her. I had also told him that birth control had been taken care of for both of us, which he was relieved to hear. Jason diverted his attention from mommy-fucking for a few moments to look over at his sister getting impaled by a dick for the first time. He was going with the flow of things and he didn't seemed bothered at all with what he was seeing.

Jason apparently had forgotten to ask if there was a risk of getting Mommy knocked up, which amazed me given the fact that he's a sexually active college student who must use lots of condoms and also because he had nearly impregnated me a year ago. That is, he forgot until he was just about to cum inside me.

"Oh, Mom ... I'm gonna cum ... oh wait ... can I ... should I..."

"Just fuck me, Jason. Everything is safe. Please, please, please cum inside me."

He seemed to find a few minutes of stamina and he kept on pumping me. Alan on the other hand could last no longer. I've been behind Megan with my hands on that beautiful behind of hers (and my face buried in it), so I knew what a turn-on he had to be experiencing. Actually he had lasted longer than I expected given how badly he had come to want to fuck his daughter. He gripped Megan's butt cheeks tightly and thrust his hips forward as hard as he could several times before planting his cock all the way in and unloading it in her sweet pussy.

"OOohhhhhhhh, Meg ... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he moaned. "Oh, you're so beautiful, Meg. I love you so ... OOhhhhhhhhhffffffuuuuuuccckkk... !

Megan's eyes were closed and she had the slightest, most satisfied looking smile on her pretty face. A year before when she and I first started making love she had told me how badly she wanted to get fucked. I was so happy I got to witness it.

Then it was my son's turn to do some shooting. Just like his father, he gave me some super hard thrusts then pushed hard into me before pulsing his cum in my vagina like there was no tomorrow. I could feel Jason's sizable prick throbbing as he filled me up. We all stayed in position for a minute or two, wondering what we would do next. Meg was bent over the bed and Alan was still behind her. I assumed his dick was retreating, but still in her pussy. Jason stayed on top of me, but his dick didn't retreat at all as far as I could tell. I looked at Meg and asked her a question.

"How was it, Meg Honey? How was your first time?"

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" she replied. "It was better than I thought. Daddy, you were even better than I thought you would be. Thank you!" She said the latter over her shoulder.

Alan just smiled, a very satisfied look on his face, then he spanked Megan's ass lovingly.

"How are you doing, Sis?" Jason said to Megan.

"Awesome, Bro," she replied. "Was it good to be back inside Mom?"

I was amazed that the two of them were talking so openly about our activities.

"It was perfect. How did you like getting it from Dad?"

"Amazing. Just amazing."

I began to wonder if anything had been going on between the two of them, or if they had been talking about our perverted family on their own. Before I could follow that train of thought any further I had an idea.

"I know what I want next," I said. "Will you boys help me out for a minute?"

Both said that of course, they would do whatever I wanted. Each one extricated himself from the pussy they had just filled, Alan from Meg and Jason from me. Both their cocks were glistening with our love juices and their own semen. I slid out of bed and got down on my knees, then directed them both to come over to me. I had been hit with a sudden desire to have the two of them ejaculate on my face at the same time. I wasn't sure if Alan would be up to it, but judging by how hard his cock still looked, I thought he might have a chance. Jason I knew was capable of amazing things, so I was sure he could blast the target again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.