A Slut Like Me - Cover

A Slut Like Me

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I've now brought this story up to date. By some miracle, I'm not pregnant with Jason's baby. (Now I can exhale again.) That would have been some fascinating and challenging complication. Thankfully I don't have to worry about it. But Jason is at school for his freshman year and Megan is soon to start her second year of High School. Who knows what the coming months will bring for this twisted mom and family?


Epilogue (part 1 of 2)

What I write from here on is complete speculation; a total product of my imagination. I've projected forward one year from now. Megan is almost seventeen and Jason is nineteen. He's been home for the summer and we're getting him ready for his second year of college. None of what follows has happened, nor do I have any idea if things will go this way at all. But that's just the way my mind works. My imagination runs ahead of me ... for good or for bad, it just does. But here's one way my imagination sees things one year in the future:

"I can't believe you've made it this long, Meg," I said.

"I know, Mom! I can't either! But the timing was just never right."

"I understand."

"And what about you?" she said. "You haven't been with him in a year either. How did you last this whole summer?"

"I don't know. Just like you, Honey. It was a timing thing. The other factor is that he's really serious about Zoe. I so don't want to ruin that for them."

"You won't, Mom. This is just different. Just like if I get to be with Dad. That will be different too."

"Megan, aren't I supposed to be the one who tells you things like that?" I said.

"I guess," she replied. "But I'm so mature for my age, I come up with these things on my own, you know?"

"I can't deny that, Honey Pie. By the way, I'm glad you and I have been finding time to have fun together."

"Me too, Mom."

After Jason left for his first year of college, Megan and I found our way back into each others' arms (and beds). There was no anxiety or tension as their had been with Jason and me. It sort of felt like we had gotten that out of the way. Besides, Megan and I are so much alike that we both seemed to want the same thing. She has continued to figure out her sexuality, but she has still not had a penis in her pussy (although she really wants it more than ever). And while I haven't had Jason in a year, since just before he went off to his first year at college, and while Hubby's overall appetite hasn't changed much, I've had many more mutual orgasms with my darling daughter in the last year than I had with Hubby in the last five (or ten?).

One thing that heated up in the last few months was Megan's desire for Daddy to be the first man to have her. His desire for her has come and gone. But recently Megan started her own plan of teasing seduction that has him quite perplexed. She decided to take a page out of the Daddy-Mommy-Jason book by leaving her panties in various hiding places for Hubby to find (under his pillow, in his brief case, in his desk drawer, etc.) I happen to know that at least once he used them, because I was there encouraging him to do so. One morning when Hubby woke up (I was already awake, of course), he looked over on his nightstand and saw a gift from Meg. She must have slipped into our room in the middle of the night and left it for him.

"Oh, Man," Hubby exclaimed.

"What?" I queried.

"She's at it again."

"What are you talking about, Alan?" I asked as he held up a pair of Megan's pink underwear. "Oh my. Where did those come from?"

"You know perfectly well where they came from, Lauren." ;-)

Of course, he was right. I knew what our daughter was up to. In fact I had helped her out by planting panties for her a few times.

"Ohhhh!" I said, feigning surprise. "Are those Megan's? Well what on earth are they doing on your night stand?"

"Ha-ha. Why does she keep doing this?"

"You know why she does, Honey. I've told you several times. She wants you to be the one. And I know that at least some of the time, you want that too."

"I know, I know."

"You can't tell me you don't remember leaving my panties around for our son, right?"

"Yes ... yes I remember."

"And what were you hoping to accomplish with that little gesture?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.