A Slut Like Me
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

As soon as the boys returned from their trip, Jason's focus was on school. He was totally abuzz after again seeing where he would be going in a few weeks (we had already visited the school twice). He even seemed to have less time for Zoe, which I figured put Mom even lower on the totem pole. But I was fine with it. Megan and Alan were right that I wanted Jason again. But he needed to put his energy into getting ready for school. That was the right thing and I needed to support him in it.

I would have thought Jason's preoccupation on school preparedness would have thrown Megan and me together for the last few weeks of the summer, but she was busy with the last of the summer workouts and getting ready for the next year of high school. Even though she and I didn't have any erotic adventures, we did find time to talk every few days. I wasn't sorry that sometimes she wanted to talk about her blossoming (or exploding) sexuality. She talked about things we had done, about me and Jason and about sex in general. She wanted to know things like, since Jason's cock was bigger than her father's, was he the biggest I had ever had. He wasn't, and I told her that. Megan seemed to have a growing desire to play with a hard-on in real life.

The down-side for me was that Megan seemed to want to do a lot of her exploring on her own, without the inclusion of Mommy. Of course I had to give her space, but there was definitely a part of me that would have loved to be a part of some of her explorations.

Possibly because the kids were busy with their own activities, Hubby seemed more talkative than usual. I especially liked it when he wanted to talk when we went to bed. Of course it didn't usually lead to him fucking me, but it often primed my pump for a good orgasm or two after he went to sleep. One night about a week after his overnight trip with Jason, Hubby became surprisingly verbal.

"You know, you never did tell me much about what you guys did while Jason and I were away," he said.

"I didn't know you wanted to hear much about it," I replied. "DO you?"

"Maybe ... maybe more than you think. But then again, I'm not really sure. I don't know what I want."

"Well, it's up to you, Alan. I don't think Megan would mind me sharing with you."

He gave the idea a few moments of thought before responding.

"I guess what I'm most curious about is if you found out who the guy on the phone was when she made that video," Hubby said.

"Mmm... , well ... kind of," I replied.

"Kind of? What do you mean, kind of?"

"Well, I found out why she made the video. It was because of a video she saw online, of another girl talking with her boyfriend and stripping. Actually Megan copied exactly what the girl did in the video and what she said was quoted almost word-for-word."

"Really? That's pretty wild ... that Megan would be so into a video like that. But, who was Megan on the phone with? Does she have a boyfriend or something? Who was the guy?"

I pondered whether or not I should tell him. I was sure he would be just as surprised as I had been that it wasn't a guy after all.

"O.K., Alan, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Of course. You know I can keep a secret."

"I believe you can, if you want to. But you have to promise."

"O.K. I promise."

"Good. Thank you. Well, this may come as a surprise, but it wasn't a guy. It was Zoe."

"Zoe? Zoe who?"

"I think that's what I said. And Megan said what I'm now going to say to you. 'How many Zoes do we know?'"

"Seriously? Jason's Zoe? How the hell did that happen?"

"To make a long story short, Megan saw the video online, then one day when Zoe came over before Jason got home from practice, she showed it to her."

"Megan showed it to Zoe, not the other way around?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Because she wanted to impress Zoe, I guess."

"Did Zoe talk her into making the video?"

"Fasten your seat belt, Alan. It was Megan's idea."

He was momentarily speechless.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded, indicating that I was indeed serious.

"I know what you mean, Alan. I was pretty surprised myself."

"Wow," was all Hubby could think to say.

"Megan has really grown up quite a bit, Alan. Believe me, I wasn't thrilled about the video at first. But the more she explained it to me, and the more we talked in general, the more I could see that she's a lot more together than she was when she lost it over seeing me on Jason's lap and all that."

"Did you talk to her about that?" he asked.

"Yes, we did talk about it," I said.

"Did you ... what did..."

"I pretty much told her everything, Alan. We were being straight with each other. She wanted to know, and Jason had given me his permission to tell her."

"Right. How did she take it?"

"I was a little worried about that, but she took it fine ... great, actually."

"Yeah, I was concerned about that too," he said. "Um ... did you find out for sure whether or not she's been having sex?"

"Yes, we talked about that. She was very specific. If by 'sex' you mean, has a guy put his cock inside her, the answer is 'no.'"

"That's a little vague, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But she did tell me that she's masturbated with other friends, both male and female."

"Really?" Alan marveled.

"Yes. I should also tell you that, while she assured me several times that she hasn't had sex ... by that definition, she's getting the itch real bad."

"She is?"

"Yes. Get used to it, Honey. Our little girl wants to get fucked."

"It's still kind of hard to hear that," Alan said.

"I understand. I felt that way too. But I'm telling you, the more time I spent with her, the more I felt she has her act together. She knows what she wants and she won't let anyone take advantage of her."

"Those are really good things."

"Yes, they are. Um ... Alan, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Well, I'm trying to get a handle on where you are with ... you know ... this whole thing ... this THING that's been going on with our family. I mean, the truth is that you started all this. I'm not being critical. I'm just saying..."

"I know. You're right, I did. I don't hear you being critical."

"I'll admit that at first it weirded me out, then it intrigued me, then I got totally into it, then I got kind of schizo for a while."

"I won't argue with that," he said.

"Good, I wouldn't let you," I said with a laugh. "Anyway, for a while there it seemed like all you wanted was to see Jason fuck me."

"That was pretty much all I wanted. I can't deny that I got pretty desperate for it. But, what are you asking me exactly?"

"I just want to understand where you are now. I mean, you didn't react the way I would have expected when you found Megan's video. Well ... you sort of did. You got super turned on. You even told me you played with yourself while you watched it, although you said you didn't do it all the way."

"I'm sorry, Honey," Alan said. "I wasn't completely honest about that. I was kind of embarrassed to admit it."

"So you did jerk off while you watched Megan in the video?" I asked.

"Yes," he said meekly. "Twice."

"It's O.K., Alan. Seriously ... who would I be to judge? But anyway, you were obviously into it. You screwed me good and hard while we watched it. But then it seemed like you did a complete about-face. Now it seems like you're feeling better about everything."

"I guess maybe a little of your schizo rubbed off on me. I'm not sure why I reacted that way. I didn't know then and I don't know now. But hearing what you said about Meg having her head on straight really helps me feel O.K. about it."

"That's good. I'm glad to hear it. So, you're O.K. with the fact that we had a serious sexual rendezvous while you were gone?"

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but I suppose I'm fine with it."

"I have one other question," I said.

"O.K., what is it?" he asked.

"Are you still O.K. with Jason and me? I mean, I know it's been a while since I was with him. But if we ... before he goes to school..."

"I already told you, I'm fine with it. Jason wants you and you want him. I'm fine."

"Does it turn you on anymore?"

"Thinking about you and Jason making love? Yes, it still turns me on."

"Really? I honestly couldn't really tell."

"Well, now you know. It does."

"Did you give up the idea of watching us?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.