A Slut Like Me
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Mom?" Megan said when she finally caught her breath.

"What Sweetheart," I replied.

"What just happened?"

"Um ... you had an orgasm, Meg. What do you think happened?"

"I don't know. I've had lots of orgasms and they never felt like that."

"Well, it feel to me like you had a pretty intense one."

"Oh, Mom ... it was more than intense. I felt like I was going to melt right into the bed or something ... like my whole body was this hot liquid. I've never felt anything like it. Not even close."

"I'm so glad, Megan Sweetheart."

I scooted up the bed and nestled myself beside her. Taking me by surprised she pushed her arms around my neck, locked her legs around me and squeezed me like a boa constrictor. She's a strong kid.

"Oh, Honey ... are you O.K.?" I whispered into her ear ... whispering partly because she was squeezing me so hard and I couldn't get enough air to speak normally.

For a few moments she didn't say anything. Then she buried her face in my neck and mumbled something that I took to be "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy."

"Meg Sweetie ... tell me you're O.K., huh?"

She nodded her head while keeping it buried. I just held her tightly and hoped she wouldn't crush me with her strong embrace. Finally she broke the hold enough to pull back and look into my eyes.

"Mommy, I love you. I love you so much."

Before I could tell her how much I loved her in return, she was kissing me again, even more passionately than before. Finally I was able to get a breath.

"I love you too, Megan Baby. I love you very much. But Honey, slow down, O.K.? I wanna talk to you for a second."

"What, Mom?" she said with some exasperation.

"Take a breath, Honey. We just did something really big and I just want to talk to you."

"Mom," Megan said as she began kissing me again, "I know we just did something big. It was unbelievable. I want to do more. Can we talk later please?"

With that she pushed my shoulder so I rolled onto my back. She climbed on top of me and started kissing my tits. I guess I got the message. She wanted more and she wasn't ready to talk. Damn but this kid is like me.

"O.K. Sweetie, that's fine," I said. "Megan, that feels really good, Honey."

She was sucking my nipples. First one for thirty seconds or so, then the other. One hand was squeezing whichever tit she wasn't sucking at the time while the free hand traveled down my body ... but not quite to my pussy.

"Your boobs are so beautiful, Mom."

"Thank you, Sweetie. I'm so glad you like them. Um ... you wanna know something?"

"What?"

"Well, I really like my nipples to be played with hard sometimes. Like, pinched really hard, sucked really hard and even bitten ... really hard."

"Seriously? Why, Mom?"

"I don't know, Honey. One night years ago, your dad just started biting my nipple and I just loved it. I swear i couldn't get to bite hard enough. Since then I've done a lot of playing around with them."

"So, you mean, biting like this?"

She took one of my nipples between her teeth and ground back and forth gently.

"That's kind of nice, Honey. And whatever you do will be awesome for me. But I really like them to be bitten pretty hard."

"Like this?" she asked biting harder.

"Better," I said.

"More Mom?"

"Yes Baby..." She obliged. "Oww!"

"I'm sorry, Mom!"

"No, Honey. That was a good ow. You can do even more. Try sucking my nipple while you bit it even harder."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm really sure, Sweetheart ... oooowwwooooohhhhhh, yesssss ... that's it, Meg ... ohhhh, fuck! Don't stop ... don't stop ... ooohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Do you really like that, Mom?"

"I love it, Baby. You wanna know a little secret?"

"Sure."

"If I do that hard enough and for the right amount of time, I can cum just doing that, without being touched anywhere else."

"No way!"

"It's the truth. We can try that later if you want. Right now I would like to be touched somewhere else, if you please."

"I think I know where, Mom."

"I think you do too, Meg. Have you ever touched a girl there before?"

"Just kind of petting, usually on top of panties and stuff. I've touched myself a lot."

"I know you have. So, do you wanna ... mmmmmmmmmm ... I guess you do."

Megan had gotten the message and slid her hand down my stomach and between my legs.

"You're really wet, Mom."

"Doing what I did to you got me very, very excited, as you can tell."

"I know. I get really wet too."

"Oh, that feels so good, Megan. Oh yeaaahhh..."

My daughter definitely knew how to navigate a vagina. Her skillful fingers were quickly wet with my juice and exploring my vulva. She tugged at my lips, teased my hole and pinched my clit ever so slightly. All the while she was alternating between biting and kissing my nipples ... first one, then the other, then back again. The combination of my nipples and my pussy being stimulated in that way, by that particular person was exquisite.

After leaving my nipples throbbing in the best way, Megan beat a kissing path to my pussy. I couldn't wait to feel her mouth on me. I knew she hadn't done that to a girl before, but she certainly seemed like a quick study. Plus, I gathered she had seen her share of lesbian porn online. Even though she probably understood the subtleties of building from slow and gentle to hard and intense, she didn't take that route this time. Rather than flicking me with her tongue and grazing my lips with hers, Megan immediately buried her face between my thighs and went right to town. She was as passionate about eating me as I was about eating her, or about swallowing a really nice, hard cock (which can be quite the thrill for me too ;-)

"Mmm-mmmm," she grunted as she licked and sucked all around my downtown.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "That's incredible, Baby! OOohhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwoooowwwwwww..."

After a few minutes of the Megan Treatment I found it hard to believe that she hadn't gone muff-diving before. But I believed her when she said she hadn't. It felt like she was just a natural. I remember that I was never a very tentative lover either. I was all-in, whether I was attacking an erection or pulling a girl's cunt down onto my face; another indication that my daughter was a lot like her mother. (I seem to be sounding like a broken record on that point.) Then she proved that to be true once again.

"I know something else you'll probably like Mom. Close your eyes for a sec."

"Are you kidding?" I asked. I couldn't imagine what she was going to do, but I went along.

Megan slid out from between my legs and leaned off the side of the bed. I heard what I figured was a drawer opening, then closing about ten seconds later. I should have figured it out sooner, but I didn't, until I felt the phallus touch my cunt. She had pulled a good-sized rubber dildo out of my "special drawer." I opened my eyes.

"Do you like this one, Mom?" she said as she slid the sizeable cock-replica around my crotch and started to put it in me.

"Yes, Megan. I like it a lot. But how did you know it was in my drawer?"

"I've known about that drawer for a long time, Mom."

"You have? How?"

"I was snooping around one day and found it."

She knew perfectly well that in the position I was in, knowledge of her snooping in my drawers wouldn't get much of a rise out of me. She knew I would be considerably more focused on other things. It still made me pause, though.

"You ... you've been in my drawer, Meg? For how long have you been going in there?"

"A couple of years."

"Do you ... have you ... have you used my..."

"Toys, yes, Mom. I thought it was better than trying to figure out how to get my own and try to keep it hidden. Don't worry, I read about how to keep them clean and I wash them when I'm done."

"Well, that's something, I guess."

"Are you mad, Mom?" she artfully asked as she pushed the dildo into me a few inches, kissing my clit hood at the same time. Even if I were mad I couldn't muster any energy to say so.

"No, Honey. I'm not mad at all."

"Oh, Good."

She began licking around the dildo as she pushed further and further inside me. She clearly had done that before, to herself apparently. She knew just how to move it in a little, pull it back and get it a little more lubed, push it back in some more, then out again ... just the way a good male lover gets his dick all the way inside a woman. My daughter had it figured out.

"Oh, Meg ... fuck me with that big thing ... fuck me honey ... ahh ... ahhh ... ahhhh ... ohhhohohhhh..."

Megan began working the toy in and out of my pussy as she paid more and more attention to my clit. She knew just how to read my breathing and moaning and just how to gradually increase the pressure inside and out. Talk about a natural! My cunt was throbbing in no time and I thought my clit would burst from her teasing.

"You like that, Mom?" she said as she flicked my hot button with her tongue.

"Ohhh, more than you know, Sweetheart. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"I swear, Mom. Never."

"Well you are quite the chip off the old block, Hot Stuff."

"Have you done this before ... to a girl?"

She started licking all around the dildo at its point of entry as she awaited my answer.

"MMMMMmmm ... yes, Sweetheart. Yes I have done this."

"Will you tell me with who?"

"I ... let's keep that discussion on hold for now, O.K.?"

"Sure, Mom."

I couldn't imagine diverting our attention from the pussy at hand (and mouth). Megan pumped me harder and harder with the dildo as she changed-up her licking, kissing and suckling. I don't know how I managed to last the ten minutes that I did. I only let myself go that quickly because I felt confident we were on the same wavelength and that there was more in store that night and even the next day.

"You're gonna make Mommy cum, Megan. Mommy's gonna cum from you fucking her with that big dick and licking her."

My words only served to spur her on. She began circling the dildo around as she pushed it in and pulled it out. At the same time, her mouth became solely focused on my clit. She sucked it into her mouth and figured out how to push the hood back with her tongue. Then she had a stroke of genius. She must have equated my crazy reaction to having my nipples bitten to putting some pressure on my clit. She knew not to bite nearly as hard. So she very gently put my nub in between her front teeth and softly but firmly ground them together, pinching my clit in between just enough to make me scream.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHH FFFFFuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk. Ohhhhhoohohoho. damn that's incredible. Fuck me, fuck me with that cock, fuck me!"

I'm not sure if my orgasm was more intense that the one Megan had earlier, but it had to be in the running. I felt like I was at the epicenter of an earthquake and that I might just swallow my daughter up in my fissure. I did wrap my legs around her arms and squeezed as I tugged at her hair. She began grunting and almost growling as she felt me cumming. In the end she removed the rubber penis and let her mouth completely cover my dripping wet pussy. After I came she climbed back up my body and gave me a very wet tongue kiss with her face slathered in my lube.

We both collapsed, feeling totally spent. We lay there on my bed with our chests heaving and our hearts pounding. Neither of us spoke for at least five minutes. We had both grabbed corners of the sheet and wiped our wet faces, so when we rolled toward one another neither of us was still glistening. But we were smiling almost to the point of laughter.

"What?" Megan said through her big grin.

"What nothing!" I said through mine. "What yourself."

Then we did laugh at ourselves. It released a lot of tension that had been building up. We had both released sexual tension, but our laughter gave vent to our emotions.

"Oh, Megan," I said. "What are we doing? What did you get me into?"

"Get YOU into?" she replied. "Let me remind you that I wouldn't be here right now if YOU hadn't gotten the hots for my brother! So there!"

"Well, then let me remind YOU," I continued, giving even more dramatic affect, "that it was YOUR FATHER who started the whole thing!"

"However, am I not correct that YOU wouldn't have gone for it if you hadn't been so horny and wanting to get screwed all the time?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.