A Slut Like Me
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Megan," I said quietly from across the couch, "why would you ask me that?"

"Why would I ask if you have a thing for me now?" she replied. "Because I think you do have a thing for me."

"Why would you think that?"

"I've gotten a vibe from you in the last couple days ... not one with batteries!" Funny girl. "But for real, you gave off a vibe, after you saw my video."

How could she possibly be aware of how I was feeling?

"Megan, I'm sorry, but you're..."

"Come on, Mom! Don't deny it. I can just tell by the way you've been looking at me."

"And how is that, exactly?" I asked her.

"Like a woman," she said with a big smile. "Not just like a daughter, but like a woman too. Like you see me in a new way since you saw me naked and playing with myself. I know it."

"Megan ... I..."

"Can I ask you something, Mom?"

"Sure, Honey."

"How come you're not wearing a robe right now?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, I got out of the shower a little while ago. And you wanted to talk to me before I got dressed. So all I have on is my robe. I was just thinking it's too bad that you're not wearing a robe too."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because if you did, then we could both open our robes and look at each others' bods."

"Megan, we've seen each others' bodies. We're not shy about that."

"But not when we were all alone and talking about sex."

"Megan! I can't believe you said that!"

"You haven't answered my question, Mom," she said, ignoring my comment. "It's simple. Do you have a thing for me?"

While I was staring at her and trying to formulate an answer, my daughter untied the belt of her robe.

"Megan, WHAT are you doing?"

"I'm helping you to answer my question. I figure, if you are hot for me, you won't be able to resist admitting it if I'm lying across the couch from you naked."

She slowly opened one side of the robe, exposing her thigh, part of her hip and stomach, one of her two beautiful big boobs, and some of her shoulder. My heart was suddenly pounding. How was this kid making me feel this way? I'm 45 and I'm pretty much always in control of situations!

"Well, what do you say, Mom?"

"Megan ... please ... I can't. I'm your mother. You're fifteen!"

"I'm not worried about that. Wanna see the rest?"

In the same way as the first, she opened the other side of her robe. Now I could see it all, including her perfectly shaved pussy.

"Oh, Megan," I whispered, unable to contain myself, "you're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Mom. I'm so glad you like what you see. So, what's your answer? I'll tell you what ... maybe this will make it easier for you. I'm really hoping your answer is 'yes', because I kind of have a thing for you, ever since I knew you saw my video. So, it could be really good if we were feeling attracted to each other at the same time."

I was frozen. I couldn't take my eyes off my daughter's gorgeous, curvaceous body. Clearly she had gotten the boobs I always wanted to have. I had to answer her question. I opened my mouth to form the word.

"I ... Megan, I... ," I stammered. She just looked back at me as coquettishly as she possibly could. Finally I blurted out, "Yes ... damn it ... Yes Megan."

A huge smile crossed her face as she stared back at me. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. How was this fifteen year old controlling me? Shit! She's even MORE like me! Everything with Jason was mutual. With Hubby I'm generally in charge. But here's my Megan, my young one, teasing me and I'm powerless to stop it.

"You've been thinking about me?"

"Yes, I have."

"For how long, Mom?"

"Honestly, just since the video. Never before that. I never ... I never thought of you like this."

"Like what? Like, laying naked in front of you?"

"That's right. Never crossed my mind."

"Wouldn't it be nice if you were wearing a robe too, Mom?"

"And why is that again, Megan?" I asked, finally feeling myself beginning to go with the flow a little.

"Because then I could see you, too."

"You want to see me, Megan? Like I said, you've seen me before."

"I know, Mom. But we've never really seen each other because we wanted to."

"Like I said, Honey ... do you want to see me?"

"Yes, I do."

I gave Megan my best sly smile before moving my hand to the top button of my blouse. Should I play a game with her? Maybe ask her some questions and for each one she answers correctly I unbutton a button? I liked that idea. Just as I was formulating the first question in my devious little mind, there was a knock at the door. I hadn't locked it, but I figured neither of the boys would walk in.

"Yes?" I called.

When I turned my head toward the door to await a response, I couldn't help notice that Megan still had her robe open. For a split second I thought to myself, "I think I would have snapped it shut the second I heard the knock. She might just be more 'me' than me."

"Mom?" Jason said through the door.

"Yes, Honey?" I replied.

"Where are my training shoes?"

"Well, the last time I wore them ... ha-ha-ha ... I don't know, Jason. Did you look in your room? I know you keep a lot of your stuff there."

Megan's robe remained open. She didn't seem to care who might walk in.

"I don't see 'em. And I looked."

I knew what that meant. One, he wouldn't give up until I had found his shoes. Two, I would most likely find them in the middle of his bedroom floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.