A Slut Like Me - Cover

A Slut Like Me

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Downstairs we went, into the family room that thankfully has a door and a lock. I didn't really think we needed the lock, but I knew I wanted to focus on Megan and not be interrupted again. I figured Alan would give us our privacy and that Jason would be way more interested in his own goings-on to wonder what we were doing.

"So, where were we?" I said, knowing full well where we had left off.

"You had just told me that you had written stories," Megan replied. "And I asked what you were talking about. And now you're going to tell me."

"Oh, I am, am I?" I queried with a smile.

"Yes, you are, Mom. Because there are things you want to know. And I'm willing to tell you. But there are things I want to know too."

"Right ... we're trading off, huh?"

"Yep."

"Well, Meg ... I've been dong my part in sharing. I think it's your turn."

"Hmm ... I guess that seems fair," she replied.

We had taken the same positions on the downstairs couch that we were in upstairs. I was on one end turned toward her and she was on the other end turned toward me.

"I'm glad you think it's fair," I said. Now, there's one big question I want to to ask you. And there's one big question you want to ask me. But I'm not ready to go there yet."

"Me either," Megan replied.

"So, here's something else I really want to know. If you're not sexually active, why do you shave?"

"Wow, Mom. Again, goin' right for it."

"Yeah, my courage level is going up for some reason."

"I guess it is."

"And? Are you gonna tell me?"

"Sure, Mom. I ... let's see ... how do I put this? I guess the main reason is that I've been touching myself for a long time. I really like doing it. And I like the way it feels to me when I'm shaved. It just seems like I can feel everything better."

"I understand that. Umm ... you said the MAIN reason. Are there other reasons you shave?"

"Yeesh, Mom. You don't let up, do you?"

"Not at the moment, Young Lady. Go on."

"You sure you can handle it?"

"I'm surviving so far, Meg."

"Alright," she replied. "I ... O.K. You're SURE?" I nodded as I pursed my lips a little. "I've done it with other people and I like them to see exactly what's going on."

"What?" I said, feeling both intrigue and basic maternal shock. "You ... what? What do you mean, you've done it with other people?"

"What does it sound like, Mom?"

"It sounds like you... ," I paused. "I guess it sounds like what it probably is. But ... tell me more, please."

"Well, sometimes I'll be with one of my friends, and we'll get to talking, and next thing we know we're talking about sex, and before too long one of slips a hand into our pants."

"O.K.," I replied. "I get the basic picture. But where? And with whom?"

"You know ... here, friends houses, umm ... the movies ... the car."

"Megan! The movies? You mean, in the theater? Seriously?"

"I know, Mom. It's kind of crazy."

It was crazy. I knew because I had done it. In fact numerous times in both places over the years.

"And what friends? Female friends?"

"Yeah, mostly."

"Mostly? You do that with with guys too?"

"Yeah. It happens now and then ... like on the bus."

"The BUS?" I said in semi-shock. "The SCHOOL BUS?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"How is that possible, Megan?"

"Mom, do you have any idea what goes on in the back of the school bus? It's like a sex club. Girls give handjobs, blowjobs, almost everything."

"This is unbelievable."

"You asked, Mom. And you said you could handle it."

"You're right. I did say that. Megan, are you serious? Does that really happen on the bus?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm kind of surprised you never heard about it."

"I don't even know what to say. So, wait a minute ... I want to be clear. You masturbate with guy friends too?"

"Sometimes. Not that often, but it's happened."

"And you haven't had sex with any of them?"

"I told you, no."

I wanted to ask if she had taken any boys in her mouth, but I realized I wasn't ready to hear that yet.

"My turn," Megan declared.

"O.K. I think I've heard enough for the moment. Go ahead. What do you want to ask?"

"What do you have going on down there?" Megan asked coyly.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You know what I mean, Mom. You asked about me being shaved. So I want to know about you. Are you shaved? Are you trimmed? Maybe you have a chia pet growing down there?"

"You little... ," I began, but I couldn't finish because we were both laughing so hard. I couldn't believe I was now laughing at my daughter's pubic hair jokes. At least it released a little of my anxiety, which had been building back up.

"Well, Mom? What's the deal with the vajayjay?"

"Let me finish first," I said. "I was planning to say, 'you little shit!'"

"Come on, Mom. You're not getting out of it."

"Fine," I said as I was suddenly hit by the desire to stand up, drop my jeans and show Megan what was going on with Mommy's vajayjay ... but I didn't. "If you must know, I'm shaved."

"Really? Why Mom?"

"Why?" I retorted, unable to come up with anything better. "Why?"

"Yes, Mother. You asked me, and I answered you honestly. Now I'm asking you. Why do you mow down your hedges?"

"For the same reason you do."

"Really? Who are you doing it in front of?"

"Not THAT reason! Because I touch myself a lot too. And I like to feel everything."

"Wow. That felt pretty honest, Mom. How interesting, too."

"Why? What's interesting?"

"I don't know ... I find it interesting that you play with yourself so much."

"Why is that, Meg?"

"Well, because you're married, of course. But I guess you did say that you were playing those games because Dad isn't very interested."

"That's the long and short of it, Honey. I have serious needs and ... well, he doesn't."

"Did he ever, Mom?"

"Yeah, at first. For a while it was good, and regular enough for me. But then we just got kind of wrapped up in life and he focused on other things, I guess."

"Like what?"

"His career, you and Jason, supporting me in my career. Your father really is a wonderful man, Megan."

"I know that, Mom. But that doesn't make you need sex any less."

I was taken back to a very similar conversation I had with Jason. Just like her brother, Megan showed a level of understanding and maturity well beyond her years. She must have been able to tell by the look on my face that I was pondering something.

"What is it, Mom? What are you thinking?"

"I was just thinking about a time when your brother and I talked like this ... in a very mature way. It was really nice."

"About sex?"

"About ... yes, about sex ... about this very aspect of it ... my sex life. I couldn't believe I was having that talk with him and I can't believe I'm having it now with you."

"Does it feel weird to talk about it with me, Mom?"

"Less and less, Honey. It's feeling pretty comfortable, actually."

"How did you and Jason end up talking about it?"

Shit. I didn't see that question coming. Another test of my resolve. Did I have the guts to go there? She had wanted to know about my stories. I could try to change the subject to that. But was I ready to go THERE? I thought so, but ... Shit. I decided talking about the stories might be better. But Megan didn't bite.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.