A Slut Like Me
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I should pause for a bit and share some of the key events of the last two years that I believe may have caused my daughter to adopt some of my slutty tendencies. My husband, who I usually refer to as Hubby, but whose name is Alan has been losing his interest in sex for many years. We have been married nearly twenty. And for at least ten (maybe fifteen), his libido has been gradually shrinking. It's not that he doesn't enjoy sex. It's more like, the amount of sexual contact he needs has gotten smaller and smaller. Where he once wanted to screw me almost daily(way back when), he's now satisfied with making love once a month.

It's not that he won't be intimate with me. He doesn't refuse. If I want to have sex, he accommodates my needs. But that's actually part of the problem. I want to share my sexuality with a partner who doesn't just accommodate me, but who needs to fuck me ... maybe not as often as I need to (pretty much daily), but at least someone who's in the same ballpark. I want the guy to WANT me once in a while.

But alas, regardless of everything I've tried (books, articles, therapy, little blue pills, testosterone supplements and so on), I'm still left lying in bed every morning next to a man who loves me and his family, who's a great provider, whom I love very much, and who would rather sleep than get a blow job. Oh, and while I'm laying awake in bed in the early hours of the day, I'm often diddling myself to orgasm and having all manner of sexual fantasies.

Just about two years ago, things started to change. Hubby came to bed one night and rather than kissing me and going right to sleep, he sat against the headboard and wanted to talk.

"Have you noticed anything different about Jason lately?" Hubby inquired.

"What do you mean?" I said, looking up from the magazine I was reading and wondering why his head wasn't on his pillow yet.

"He's getting older, you know?"

"Uh, yeah ... I'm aware of that. He's fifteen, unless I've lost count."

"Yeah, I know you know how old he is. But have you noticed anything else?"

"Alan, what are you talking about?"

"He's getting more mature, I think. In the things he says and does. In the things that ... get his attention, you know?"

"I know those things, of course. But what do you mean about what gets his attention? Like, girls?"

"Sort of. But I think he's been noticing one particular girl a whole lot lately."

"Really? Who?"

Hubby gave me a mischievous grin I had not seen on his face in a long time.

"You," he said, trying to seem nonchalant.

"What?" I replied. "What on earth are you talking about, Alan?"

"Haven't you noticed the way he looks at you? He looks at you ... like a woman."

"You must be kidding me."

"I swear, I'm not kidding. He can't take his eyes off you. I've been watching him watch you. He takes every opportunity he gets to look at your ass when you walk away, to look down your blouse, to get a glimpse of your panties."

"Seriously? He looks at me like that?"

"All the time."

"Wow. That's kind of weird."

"I um ... I think it's pretty hot," Alan said sheepishly.

"Alan! What does that mean? What gets you hot?"

"I don't know. I just kind of get a kick out of him noticing that you're an attractive woman."

"I'm his mother, you idiot!"

"I'm aware of that. But, I can't help it. It ... it kind of turns me on."

"Seeing your son ogle me ... that turns you on?"

"Yeah. And besides, I don't think it's the most abnormal thing for a teenage boy to think his mother's hot. You know ... the whole Oedipus thing? And besides, you are hot."

At that moment he took my hand and brought it to his crotch. He was hard as a rock. I don't know the last time Hubby made a sexual invitation to me, nor the last time he had an erection that I didn't coax out of him. I should have stopped his crazy talk right there. But knowing something had turned him on, even something perverted, was too thrilling for me to ignore.

Still, I should have ended this train of thought ... nipped in the bud. I see that now. But I didn't ... maybe couldn't. I was so desperate for Alan to WANT sex again ... to WANT ME, that I lost my head. I let him talk about Jason and how he seemed to be more and more attracted to me. I was just overwhelmed by how much Alan got into it. He practically ravaged me, which I needed so badly. Then after he pushed me down on my back, pulled my legs apart and forcefully entered me (I loved that too), he called me "Mommy" a few times.

I honestly didn't like it at all. It sounded so wrong and perverted. But Hubby clearly liked it, probably even more than he expected he would. So I let him call me that while he fucked me like a wild man. I came twice before he finally popped-off into me. Part of me hoped that was the end of the silliness about Jason being attracted to me. But another part of me hoped that my suddenly horny husband wouldn't pack his libido back in ice for another fifteen years.

A few days passed and I figured Hubby's dalliance into incest fantasy had passed and his recharged sex drive along with it. I was wrong.

"Touch my cock," Hubby said as he climbed into bed with me.

"Are you serious? Again? Not that I'm complaining" I quickly added. "What brought this on?"

"I'll tell you in a second. I just want you to see how turned on I am."

I gladly did as he asked, reaching under the covers and sliding my hand between his legs. Just as he had indicated, there was a serious boner there.

"Wow. What on earth is going on, Alan?"

"I was sitting downstairs reading before I came up to bed, and I got the greatest idea."

"Well, any idea that gives you such a big hard-on is one I want to hear about."

"O.K. I was thinking about the other night ... when we ... you know..."

"Yes," I replied. "When you fucked my brains out for the first time in five years."

"Oh, it has not been five years!" he protested.

"You're right. It seems more like dog years. That would make it thirty five years since you gave it to me like that."

"Very funny. Anyway, I was thinking about what we were talking about..."

"You mean, what YOU were talking about."

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, you know how I got kind of excited about Jason checking you out?"

"Yes, Honey. I remember quite well."

"Well, here's what I was thinking. What if we teased him a little, just to see what he would do?"

"What? What are you talking about, Alan?"

I couldn't believe the little boy twinkle my husband had in his eye.

"I was just thinking about how he looks at you ... you know, like I told you the other night?"

"I remember, Alan."

"It occurred to me that if he's constantly ogling you when you're wearing your regular clothes, I don't know what he would do if he saw you in something really sexy."

I just sat there for a moment. I had been stroking his cock, but I let it go. I was trying to collect my thoughts.

"You can't be serious," I finally said.

"Absolutely!" he exclaimed. "It would be so much fun."

"Alan, he's our son. First of all, why would I be that mean to him? And more importantly, why the hell would I show myself off in front of him?"

Something in my eyes must have told Alan that, while I was voicing very legitimate and logical objections to his insane idea, I was at least a little interested in in. I knew he had heard what I said. But he responded to what he read in me, not to my words.

"What if you went and knocked on his door to ask him something, and you were wearing your super short nightshirt?"

"Seriously?" I asked. "I never wear that outside this bedroom. In fact I rarely wear it in here lately."

"I know, but you look so damn hot in that thing. It barely covers your ass."

It had been way too long since dear Hubby had commented on me looking hot in anything. I couldn't begin to remember the last time he referred to my ass, regardless of how good it looked in my tight jeans! I was more starved for that kind of attention from a man than I realized. Then it was my turn to read Hubby's face.

"I certainly would have to wear underwear, Alan."

"Oh ... yeah," he said as though he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Yeah, of course you would."

"It's one thing for me to go to his room with that skimpy thing on, but I'm not about to have my bare ass completely exposed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.