Fuzzless Fuzz
Chapter 3: Fucking the Fuzz

Copyright© 2010 by Micahe7l

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fucking the Fuzz - This is a story about a very reserved girl and her fairly less reserved best friend. Both are extremley intelligent and on the same career track.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The next day Alicia went to the local sex shop before work. She had previously been to reluctant to ever entering it. Now however her courage was up and she really wanted to spend some money and there. She went in and when she entered the store she was surprised. With the exception of some of the products you could buy there it was a reputable business. She looked around for a while before she found what she was looking for. She grabbed a dildo for herself and one for Melissa. Then she found something that she didn't quite understand.

Just then a very attractive brunette approached Alicia and asked, "Are you finding everything officer?"

Alicia nodded but then added, yes but I do have a question. What is this she asked while holding up a strap on dildo?

Well miss the attractive brunette answered, "That is a strap on dildo. You put the straps together so it forms a thong like connection and then put it o and it can be used on someone else's holes. Like your boyfriends mouth or his ass or perhaps your girl friends pussy mouth or her ass. I know my boyfriend loves it in his ass. It makes me think he's bisexual but it works because I am." Alicia nodded again more s o because now she understood the whole strap on dildo concept but the attractive brunette took it to mean that Alicia was admitting that she too was bisexual. Alicia paid for her new toys including a strap on dildo then tossed them in her trunk and went off to work.

She couldn't sit still all day. She was squirming in her chair so much that she nearly fell out on several occasions. She was unbelievably horny. She kept thinking about her new toys in her trunk. She couldn't wait to get home and either slide on the strap on dildo and use it on Melissa or vice versa. Around 10 o'clock three hours in to her shift she couldn't take it anymore. She slipped in to the restroom and fingered herself to 4 mind bending orgasms but that wasn't enough for her she needed more but didn't know what to do.

She asked her CO if she could perhaps go out and walk the streets. Her CO was unsure whether or not he should let her work somewhere other than her desk. He was reluctant but after considering her arrest record he decided that she'd be better on the streets than behind a desk. Before she left to start walking her beat she went in to the rest room again and got herself off again.

She had an idea while bringing herself off in the bathroom. She went out to her civilian car and opened the trunk. She took out the dildo that she decided would be hers. She ducked down between her car and a car parked next to her. She unbuckled her belt and pants and then slid down her thong she grabbed the dildo and shoved it in her pussy. She came instantly but that still wasn't enough. She left the dildo inside her and pulled her thong back in place to keep the dildo in her. After that she did up her pants and rebuckled her belt. The s he began walking and with the dildo snuggly between her legs she kept having mini orgasms (for lack of a better term) with every step she took.

She hadn't gotten a that far from the police station when she saw what may well be her first collar of the day. It appeared to be a man performing the lewd act of public masturbation. As she got closer her suspicions were confirmed and she noticed more. It is possible this suspect was also drunk or high. She removed her weapon from its holster and was about to club the suspect when he began running. Somehow he had found out that se was behind him.

The whole chase only lasted a few short minutes when he with his pants still down around his ankles tripped over a fire hydrant and knocked himself unconscious. She was able to stand him up and pull his pants back up to cover him up. For some unknown reason he wasn't wearing underwear. She took a digital picture of him and loaded it into her handheld. She kept her eye on the blacked out man while the picture was being matched to a prior conviction record. When it came up Alicia was shocked. This wouldn't be his first conviction He had well over 20 convictions. They were all similar charges. Public masturbation, public drunkenness, public urination, possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to sell and the list went on.

He regained consciousness and stood ups till quite woozy. Alicia pulled a breathalyzer from her pocket and asked if he knew how to do it. With the suspect still dazed he just shook his head yes. She put it to his lips and he blew hard. Alicia looked at the digital display and waited for the read out. When the read out was 1.8 she was not surprised. She could smell the unmistakable odor of alcohol on his breath. She looked over at him with a look of disappointment on her face. He noticed and recognized the look. He immediately put his head down on his hands. Alicia thought he might be crying and couldn't deal with that now.

She knew as a police officer that there was a problem so she went over and asked, "What's the problem sir?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.