Restoration - Cover

Restoration

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a strange (for me) romantic travelogue. A man seeking to escape from a tragic past buys a motorhome and takes off to tour the country. He quickly takes on a passenger whose past is just as tragic as his own and it turns out that they have a lot in common. This is a departure from my usual story and my small group of hard corps fans will probably be disappointed with the result. But it’s a pleasant little tale. Surely there is someone out there that will enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I looked around when we entered the leather shop. It isn’t exactly crowded but there are half a dozen couples and a few single males looking around. The owner saw us enter and waved from the counter. He finished ringing up the sale he just made and hurried over to greet us with a big welcoming smile on his face.

Kelly said to him, “My friend wants to be fitted for a set of those restraints you sold us yesterday if you have the time.”

His eyes slowly scanned Bev’s sexy body. He leered openly and replied, “I’ll make the time.”

He led the way to the display of restraints and the rest of us stood back. We watched as the owner selected a pair of restraints identical to the ones we bought yesterday and squatted down in front of Bev.

Kelly and I grinned at each other when we thought about the surprise in store for him when his fingers reach under her skirt and he discovers she isn’t wearing underwear.

It wasn’t long before her face lit up and we knew she felt his fingers grazing over her pussy. A split second later his grin grew even larger when he realized there’s nothing between his fingers and her flesh.

As he slowly worked to attach the cuffs her skirt began to work its way up her thighs and it wasn’t long before her pussy was visible. And it wasn’t just visible to us. Several of the other couples in the store saw that something is going on and began to draw closer.

I don’t know how much they can see from their various vantage points. But it was quickly obvious to them no one cares if they watch.

The owner finished buckling the first leather strap around her left thigh and fastened the dangling wrist cuff around her wrist. I watched Bev’s face as she got a feel for the restraint and her imagination began to play with the idea of being helpless. She’s just as excited by the possibilities as Kelly was yesterday.

She’s also enjoying the touch of the owner’s fat fingers as he slowly attached the second strap to her right thigh, again with lots of obviously unnecessary touching. I can see his knuckles pressing against her slit. It must have been obvious to everyone around that she’s incredibly aroused by the restraints and by the shop owner’s wandering fingers. His knuckles are glistening with her juices.

He paused to lick her pussy juice from his fingers before attaching the other wrist restraint. Then he stared at her exposed pussy for a long moment before standing up.

We all watched Bev tug at the restraints for a moment before looking up and saying, “I love it! It makes me feel so ... so hot! So helpless! So slutty! Every girl should have a pair of these!”

We were all smiling at her reaction, including, I now saw, five other couples and two unaccompanied men. The owner looked around. It’s obvious no one is offended by the fitting session and no one is in a hurry for it to end. But he left Bev standing there helplessly and turned to Kelly and me. He smiled and said, “Since you obviously enjoyed those I have some other things to recommend that I think you might have fun with, too.”

We moved a few feet down the aisle to the next display. He looked over his wide selection, picked up a thick, leather collar and fastened it around Kelly’s neck.

While she was looking at it in the mirror he was selecting a pair of leather wrist cuffs. He put them on her and then pointed out the rings on the collar. He picked up a couple of two-sided clips and began to demonstrate some of the interesting positions into which she can be placed by fastening her wrist cuffs to different rings.

With her hands held in position behind her neck she’s just as helpless now as Beverly. I grinned and said, “I saw something else I’d like to see her try on.”

I pointed to a leather harness hanging from a hook and said, “I noticed that yesterday and I’m curious. I’d like to see how it looks on her. Would you help her out since she doesn’t seem capable of dressing herself at the moment?”

The owner smiled and said, “Good choice. I know she’d look great in that.”

He reached behind her neck and untied the halter top she’s wearing. He pulled it free and let it hang down from the lower string holding it in place under her breasts. Her breasts are now exposed to more than a dozen people.

She turned bright red but she looked into my eyes and smiled, or perhaps it would be more correct to say she leered salaciously. She’s obviously as excited as I am by this little game. The owner of the shop seems to be enjoying it very much, too.

He worked the remaining strap on her halter top down to her waist and admired her exposed breasts for a long moment along with everyone else. He picked up the strange looking top and fastened it behind her neck. It draped down over her breasts but hid nothing.

He carefully placed the straps around each breast, another task that seemed to require a lot of touching. It looked like Kelly was going to have an orgasm just from being groped. Well, that and the excitement of being put on display in bondage gear for the entertainment of a shop full of strangers. That’s turning her on, too.

The owner adjusted the cups which consist of nothing more than several thin links of chain which drape down over her breasts. He went around behind her to fasten the strap and we were treated to the view of her hard little nipples pushing the links of chain aside and peeking out. Unlike the vest we bought yesterday, there’s no way she can wear this in public. But damn it looks hot!

He came back around and fiddled with the little chains that nominally covered her breasts as if he was intent only on adjusting the fit. No one was fooled.

I decided to buy it, even though we might never have an occasion to wear it. I love the way it looks on her. If nothing else it’ll be good for a few sexy pictures. We left her like that and David asked about a vest like the one we bought yesterday.

We all followed the owner of the store to a rack. He picked up one of the vests and then looked more closely at Bev’s chest. He said, “You might need a larger size.”

David said, “She tried on the one they bought yesterday and it looked pretty hot. But I suppose we should try on a larger one just to see how it fits.”

The owner happily obliged. He carefully lifted her top up off of her breasts. He slipped it over her head and let it fall down her arms to the cuffs still holding her wrists in place.

He put the vest he selected back and picked up an identical vest in a larger size. He looked at it and looked at Bev and said, “I’m afraid we’re going to have to take those restraints off. I hope she don’t make a run for it once she’s free.”

She grinned and said, “I don’t run well with my tits hanging out like this.”

There were a few chuckles from our still growing audience. Then silence again as we all watched the owner squat down and slowly remove the restraints from her wrists and thighs. Once again it required a lot of close in work. He was so good at it that before he finished removing the restraints she reached out, grabbed his hair and gasped loudly, not even trying to hide an obvious orgasm.

I heard several muffled feminine gasps from our audience when Bev had an orgasm right there in the middle of the store. But Bev ignored them. Under her breath she exclaimed, “Fuck!” and then slowly straightened up, finally removing her hands from the shop owner’s head.

He looked her right in the eye while he licked her juices from his fingers again. Then he handed her top to David and helped her on with the vest. I didn’t think it looked any different than when she tried on Kelly’s vest yesterday.

Bev and Kelly exchanged glances and Kelly nodded. I guess she saw something I didn’t. He removed the vest once she was satisfied. But she didn’t put her top back on. She remained topless as the four of us went exploring, taking our time and examining very nearly every item in the store.

At one point we came across a display of leather whips and riding crops. Bev seemed fascinated. She picked up a riding crop and hefted it. Then she smiled at David and asked him if he’d like one.

David looked at her curiously for a moment before answering, “No. Not really. I don’t want to hurt you. I’m not sure that I could.”

She remained fascinated by the riding crop, still holding it in her hand and swishing it back and forth. She asked David, “Aren’t you even curious?”

He shook his head.

She held it out and said, “I want to see what it’s like.”

He took it from her and looked at it. Then he looked at her and said, “I don’t want to hit you. I’ve never hit a woman. It ... it’s wrong.”

She smiled at him and said, “I love it that you feel that way. But just once, I just want to see what it’s like.”

He almost refused. But after a moment in which it seemed all of us standing around watching were holding our breath he turned her and ordered her to bend over.

She obeyed and he lifted her skirt up to her waist, baring her perfect little ass to an audience that has now grown to nearly two dozen strangers. He drew his arm back and slashed the whip down on her soft skin. He did not appear to be holding back.

She shot up, grabbed her ass with both hands and screamed, “SHIT!! FUCK ME!! THAT HURTS!! WHO THE HELL GETS OFF ON THAT?!”

There was mild laughter from the watchers as Bev stood there rubbing her ass vigorously.

David put the whip back on the display, confident that he had satisfied her curiosity.

Before we left they also picked up the collar and a set of the wrist cuffs the owner demonstrated on Kelly. They weren’t interested in the leather and chain bra. Instead, Bev suggested we go down the street to a little boutique she noticed that specializes in lingerie and sexy clothing.

That being decided we waited while the girls put their tops on and then went to the counter to pay for our new toys.

We paid for our purchases and headed for the door. It seemed as though everyone in the store was still staring at us as we left. I think we’re all aware of the heavy aura of lust in the air. We’re definitely not the only ones who find shopping here exciting. It looks like ever man in the store has a hard on!

We all seemed to pause to catch our breath when we stepped outside. That had been an incredibly erotic experience. No one spoke at first. We stood in a circle looking at each other and grinning like idiots ... very horny idiots. Bev grinned at Kelly and exclaimed, “Can you fucking believe what we just did?!!”

“No. Are you as turned on as I am?”

“Fuck yes!!”

Dave and I obviously feel the same way.

We finally turned and walked to the car. Dave held the door for Kelly and I was waiting to open the back door for Bev when she put her hand on Kelly’s shoulder and said, “Maybe you should sit with Sean.”

Kelly looked at me and I smiled at her. I think it’s amazing we seem to be able read each other’s minds after the short amount of time we’ve spent together.

She grinned and said to Bev, “I appreciate that. But Sean isn’t through molesting your horny ass yet. Get in the car, bitch.”

Bev laughed and kissed Kelly affectionately. Then she said to David, “We should have gotten that riding crop!”

Kelly got in front and I opened the back door for Beverly. She pulled her short skirt up to her waist and slowly climbed in. David and I stood smiling at each other like the horny idiots we are for a few seconds and then we went around and got in on the other side.

Before David could start the car, Bev exclaimed, “Fuck this!”

She unfastened her seatbelt and slid to the floor on her knees. I was too shocked to move when her hands reached out and began to unbutton my shorts and pull my zipper down. As she struggled with my shorts she mumbled, “Why the hell don’t men wear skirts?!”

Kelly had turned in her seat to watch. David saw my shocked expression in the mirror and he turned to see what his wife is doing behind his back, so to speak. I was relieved when both of them grinned. But I’m still uncomfortable even though the idea of a beautiful woman sucking my cock while her husband and my fiancée watch has a lot of appeal to my newly enlightened dirty mind.

Once I realized our partners have no objections, though, I had no trouble relaxing and enjoying her efforts. My biggest problem with what she’s doing is that we’re in a fairly busy parking lot and these windows aren’t tinted.

I finally decided I’m worrying about trivia. If I do get arrested I can afford a very good lawyer. I sat back and helped her free my hard cock and then the three of us watched as she gave me an excellent blowjob.

It didn’t take long. I’m on a hair trigger after all the teasing I’ve been witness to this morning. I doubt if I lasted five minutes. I saw people walking past in front of the car several times. Even that didn’t distract me. I warned her when I was close but her only response was to moan loudly and speed up.

Seconds later she was gulping down what must have been a very large load of semen. My orgasm seemed to last nearly as long as the blowjob itself! When I was finally able to open my eyes I looked into the front seat.

I had to grin when I saw their reaction to what Bev just did. Or what we just did I guess. She’s still holding my cock in her mouth and doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to let go. I caressed Bev’s soft hair as I smiled at David and Kelly and said, “I’ll be honest, I was hoping something like this might happen after last night. I didn’t imagine doing it in public. But I have to say it was even better than I thought it would be. Beverly, you’re a fantastic cocksucker!”

She chuckled and finally let my cock slip out from between her lips. She looked up at her husband and then at Kelly. She saw nothing but smiles. No one had their feelings hurt so she relaxed. She held onto my soft cock for a long time, though. She seems reluctant for the experience to end.

Kelly laughed and said, “Relax, Bev! You can play with it again later. You need to get up in your seat now so David can push our seat back. It’s his turn.”

Bev got back up in the seat but before they could slide the seat back she exclaimed, “Hey! Wait a minute! We won’t be able to see! Let’s change seats.”

I hurriedly put my shorts back together and we held a quick Chinese fire drill. Bev and I took our partner’s places in the front and turned to watch Kelly provide the same excellent service for David that Bev just did for me.

While we watched I slid my hand up her leg and teased her pussy. She smiled, grabbed my cock and held on.

I don’t know about her, but I must admit that in the back of my mind I’m still a little worried. Despite everything I said earlier I’m afraid that when it actually happens I might have reservations if I were to see Kelly sucking another man’s cock.

I didn’t. Quite the opposite. It was incredibly exciting. It was every bit as exciting as I imagined it and then some.

I know Bev felt the same way because thanks to what I’m doing with my fingers she came twice before David did. He was just as turned on and just as quick as I had been. When it was over, David looked at Bev and Kelly turned to look at me, still with his cock in her mouth.

They saw the same reaction we saw five minutes ago. Not the first sign of jealousy. I quietly said, “I guess it’s official. We’re swingers.”

Kelly finally sat up on the seat. She’s still holding onto David’s cock affectionately. She looked deep in thought for a moment before she said, “I don’t think so. Not really. It isn’t like we’re screwing around with strangers. I mean, I know we just met them, but I feel a real connection to these two perverts. I feel like I’ve known them for years. I know that doesn’t make sense. But it’s what I feel.”

She looked me in the eyes then and said, “If you tell me to have sex with some stranger on the street I’ll do it. I might even enjoy it. I can’t say for sure. But this wasn’t like that. I...”

She sighed and said, “I can’t explain it. I’ve never had friends like you guys before.”

Bev said, “I wish this fucking seat wasn’t here!! I want to hug you so bad! I understand perfectly! I feel the same way. I can’t imagine behaving like this with anyone else we know. We liked you the first time we met you. And yesterday morning when we saw you in the restaurant with your underwear all hanging out for everyone to see we watched you and got so fucking turned on.

“I told David I wished I had the nerve to do what you were doing. He laughed and said, ‘I do, too!’ That was when everything changed. Watching you and then getting to know you better. You were super nice and so incredibly sweet. But you were so brave! You two were living out our fantasies and now, with your help so are we.

“I’m already sad thinking about the fact that this can’t last. One day soon we’ll hit the road and probably never see each other again. That breaks my heart.”

I quietly interjected, “It doesn’t have to be one day soon. We don’t have a schedule or an itinerary. We’re just traveling. And neither Kelly nor I have a home to go back to. We can settle down anywhere we want when the time comes.

“We can stick together for a while and see if we can stand each other after the newness wears off. If we still enjoy each other’s company a couple of months from now we can start talking about the future.

“We do seem pretty good together. Beverly can attest to how much I enjoyed the show you two just put on and in case you’re wondering my fingers are sopping wet right now.”

David smiled and said, “We talked about something like this happening after you left last night. Well, not this. Not here in a public parking lot. But this. I told Bev I was as excited by the idea of it as she was. And she was very excited, the slut.”

She stuck her tongue out at him but he ignored her and continued. “I’ll admit, though, I was a little worried. I was afraid that as much as the concept turns me on, when it came right down to it and I saw her with another man I’d be jealous.

“As it turned out I was the opposite of jealous. I almost came in my pants. I have to agree with Kelly, though. I’m not so sure I’d want to see her with some other guy. I got a kick out of her showing off. And it was a huge turn on watching that guy put the leather straps on her. But I’m not sure I want to see a stranger fucking my horny slut of a wife.

“We just met for the first time a few weeks ago. We only really became acquainted yesterday. But for some reason the four of us really do seem to mesh. Even when we aren’t talking about or having sex you two are a lot of fun to be around. I think what I’m trying to say is, I don’t mind if you fuck my wife but you can’t drive my RV.”

David always seems to know just the right thing to say!

He gently removed Kelly’s hand from his cock and put his shorts back together. As it turns out, even though he won’t let me drive his RV he will allow me to drive his car. We all buckled up and Bev directed me to a side street not far from where we were parked.

I followed her directions and parked at the curb near the boutique they discovered on an earlier shopping expedition. Judging by the mannequins wearing next to nothing in the window as we drove by looking for a parking place, this is going to be interesting.

We stood on the sidewalk looking at the window display for a minute or two. I saw a lot of little things I thought would look very nice on Kelly. She watched me look for a bit and then said, “Sean, get that look out of your eyes. We’re not going to go wild in here. We’re just going to get a few things, a couple of short skirts, a sexy top or two. Not a whole new wardrobe.”

I smiled and said to David, “Isn’t it cute when they think they’re in charge?”

David and Bev laughed while Kelly punched me in the arm. I bent down, kissed her on the top of the head and said, “Yes, dear.”

That earned me another punch so I shut up and we went inside.

The store isn’t very wide but it’s surprisingly deep. It’s much bigger than it looks from the street. We would have had a lot more fun browsing through the racks if the atmosphere was more like the leather shop we just left. But this store is not a place where men shop. We might reap the benefits. But most of the shoppers in this store are women. David and I both got the impression that we were intruders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.