Absolute Delights - Cover

Absolute Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Sold Again

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Sold Again - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

The return to the Auction House, this time with her son at her useless breast, was very different. She was sold as a dried-up slave with a boy child and fetched only a meagre price. No mention was made of her background or identity, nor was she shown to prospective buyers beforehand. The rest of the women in the sale were mostly broken down ex-concubines who had now been cut and sewn for use as bath girls or even field hands.

She paid little attention to the bidding and was soon covered by an abaya and bundled with two other slaves into the back of a van and driven for an interminable time; her great fear was that she had been bought by a member of a cafila, to be dragged across the desert and sold to the first wandering nomad clan who would pay a good price, to be used as a servant and a source of sexual relief for all the men in the group which acquired her. It was several hours at least, until the van drew to a halt. When the doors opened, Amelia realised that they were inside a large garage and had no time to take in any more details of her surroundings before being hooded and pulled along corridors to a cold room.

There she was stripped and the baby taken from her. She was bathed thoroughly, depilated, her hair combed and, to her surprise, treated well — almost as though she had been bought for someone's bed, or at least for breeding. After the bath she was dressed in what appeared to be a short satin dressing-gown, reaching only to the tops of her thighs, with only one button at the neck, and without any belt to hold it closed. Other than that she was completely naked, not even slippers were provided. This was obviously this harem's standard wear for sexually available women. A further surprise was in store as she was led into the harem proper and discovered she was once again back in the Golden Palace, surrounded by old acquaintances, all now wearing satin shorty dressing-gowns without belts or buttons.

"Welcome back, Highness Zubeydeh," said a familiar voice and she turned to find the Chief Eunuch bowing to her, as though she were again important.

"Highness?" she asked, "Since when?"

"Since your return, Highness," he replied, "A special suite has been prepared for you."

With that he led her to a suite in every respect identical to the one she had inhabited in her last harem, even to the pattern on the soft furnishings. Except it wasn't, but she couldn't immediately work out what the subtle difference was. Looking round carefully, she finally realised that this one was the mirror image of the previous one.

'What is the Emir, David, my son, trying to do or to tell me?' she wondered, 'Certainly he knows exactly where I was incarcerated, but that would not be difficult to discover for the Emir. He knows the details of my rooms in the harem, or at least whoever built this suite does, but again, that would not be difficult for the Emir to arrange.'

Catching up with the gossip in the year since she left, Amelia discovered that Maryam was now the First Wife and her son was soon to be formally declared the Crown Prince, although he was only just over six months old.

Ludmilla also had a baby recently, but it was a daughter; the surprise about that for the Kobekistani women was that the Emir had seemed pleased, rather than annoyed.

Only one new girl had been taken to the Emir's bed since she left; the oldest of the girls Amelia had dressed in school uniforms had been given the privilege of sharing the Emir's bed on her eighteenth birthday, and for a few nights afterwards. She was very disappointed that she had not become pregnant, though the others said that it was because the Emir had decreed otherwise, which Amelia rightly assumed meant that he had only used the girl's arse for his orgasms, after 'warming up' in her cunt.

Fatima, the American girl was still there, much to Amelia's surprise, and was still predictably whining about wanting to go home. She had apparently been used a few times as quarry in the hunt, but had yet to become pregnant. She bemoaned the fact that she only ever saw the Emir after the hunt when he watched her being used by all the other hunters in turn.

She was surprised to learn that the Princess Maryam had become something of a martinet and ruled the harem with a rod of iron; it was less surprising that Maryam was furious that Zubeydeh had returned and even more furious that the title "Highness" was decreed appropriate. The reunion with Princess Maryam was one which Amelia did not relish.

The hour was late and she was tired, so she retired to her suite, pausing only to ask the Chief Eunuch whom the Emir had chosen for the night.

"The Princess Maryam, Highness," he replied imperturbably.

So, her arrival was not necessarily a sign of a return to favour. It could just be another cruel trick by her son, the Emir, as she now suspected her 'sale' had been. She lay awake for some time longing to be in David's bed and coming to terms with the fact that her greatest wish was to be the bed-mate and concubine of her son again.


While he was waiting for Maryam to be brought to him, David wondered how she would take to him having his mother back as Highness Zubeydeh in what she obviously though of as her harem. She really was becoming a little tiresome with her tantrums. The Chief Eunuch complained that she was having other girls whipped for no good reason, and that she was never co-operative. Come to that, she had started to make him wait for her; tonight, for instance, he had told the Chief Eunuch in good time whom he wanted, and he had not hurried over his bath. He smiled as he thought of the game he played with the bath girls, pulling a different one into the bath each night and so messing up their pecking order thoroughly.

'Why should Maryam keep me waiting like this?' he thought, 'It's time to teach her a lesson.'

When she arrived he was kindness itself, indicating she should join him side-by-side in bed instead of the more usual entry where the woman joins her Master from the foot of the bed. Rolling on top of her, David filled her womb quickly in the missionary position and then they had a more leisurely romp and he deposited a second load of sperm in her vagina. During this second session he took good care to excite her into having one, or possibly two orgasms. With Maryam he was never quite sure if she was faking it now she knew he liked her to come as well. That was a real contrast to his mother, whose climaxes were loud and unmistakable.

"That was good, Master, you have again made me pregnant tonight I think," said Princess Maryam, "What will you do with Zubeydeh when I have given you two sons?"

"I shall do as I choose with her," David replied, "I am the Emir, though sometimes I wonder if you think you are."

His words should have warned Maryam that this was a sensitive topic and to be careful, but she plunged on regardless, "Well I don't want to hear of her appearing in your bed."

"Then you shall not," the Emir replied coldly, "Bind the Princess Maryam to the wall over there," indicating the portable whipping frame he had had installed, "facing the bed. Gag her. Fill her ears with beeswax, since she wishes to be deaf for the rest of the night. Then have her Highness Zubeydeh prepared and brought to me. I will bed her also tonight."

The Chief Eunuch hastened to obey.


Amelia was annoyed at first when the Chief Eunuch woke her and dragged her quickly to the bathroom, where two bath-slaves waited to prepare her for her Master.

He only said to her, "The Emir has ordered it. You sleep with him tonight."

Amelia racked her brains as to why she had been sent for, when Princess Maryam had already been elaborately prepared and had been with him for some time. Had the First Wife succeeded in poisoning David against her? Was she to be ritually humiliated for the amusement of Princess Maryam?

Desperate measures might be needed. Amelia remembered something that a school friend had once told her and which had on occasion worked spectacularly on Prince Abdullah, David's father. After all the preparations were finished and just before she was led into the Emir's bedchamber, she demanded and received some oil liberally spread on her hands. The Chief Eunuch protested that he did not understand why she wanted that and she did not enlighten him. This minor victory over the Chief Eunuch convinced her of the reality of her high status in the harem far more than any number of people calling her Highness.

As she was led into the bedroom, she did not look around but dived beneath the covers quickly. Thus she did not see the gagged, deafened, naked Princess Maryam strapped to a whipping frame, watching the proceedings as the Emir's semen drained away down her thighs. Entering the Emir's bed from the foot and working her way quickly up the Emir's legs, she did her best not to touch anything with the palms of her hands. When she reached the solid flagpole between his thighs she used her oil-slick hands to caress the length of it up and down in a sort of figure-of-eight motion. The effect was electric. Within six or seven strokes David threw the covers off to see just what technique it was which caused such pleasures and was only just in time to see Zubeydeh take his manhood into her mouth as his third orgasm of the night tore through him and jetted out into her throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.