Absolute Delights - Cover

Absolute Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: All Change

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: All Change - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

It was the little eunuch who told her she was pregnant.

"Nonsense," she said, "I'm forty-seven years old and I'm just missing periods because of the menopause."

"You are pregnant and your master does not know who is the father," said the eunuch, "He says it is because you have enjoyed sex too much and with many men."

Amelia could not deny that she had felt uninhibited when she was being handed round at Ramzy El-Najjar's parties, because she had no choice, and at the times when she was being used in a way which might cause pregnancy she invariably joined in enthusiastically and with frequent orgasms. She tried to think of whether any of the fuckings had seemed different or significant. She thought she had known the instant David was conceived all those years ago, but she was horrified to realise that she couldn't even remember how many men she had opened her legs for in the last few weeks, let alone which ones came in her womb.

"You will be punished for this development," said the eunuch, "but only because it is a boy baby. We can sell you with the child, so your punishment will be lighter than usual."

"But I had no choice," Amelia protested, "It wasn't anything to do with me who fucked me, or how, or when."

As she said it she knew all she was doing was adding to the punishment she faced, so she told herself to shut up. The punishment was light, by the standards of this harem, only six strokes of the thin cane across her buttocks with her blindfolded and strapped to a whipping horse. Of course, she didn't know in advance how many there would be, and they were stretched out over a period of an hour, during which she was also fucked hard in both the arse and cunt, so she knew Ramzy El-Najjar was there, and that possibly he was also administering the blows.


Amelia then entered the most boring time she had ever known in her life. She had only one eunuch looking after her now, and had been isolated from any other women ever since she came to this odd harem. She was no longer used by the man she thought was her owner, nor was she lent to anyone else. All she could do for seven months was sit and wait while the child in her belly grew; wait and wonder what would happen to her next.

Even the longest of pregnancies comes to an end however, and Amelia duly gave birth with little difficulty to a baby boy. He was taken away from her soon after the birth and was given to a wet nurse to feed. She rarely saw him, but she was given medication to ensure that she continued to lactate and her milk was taken for use by her "Master". Usually this was achieved by the use of a breast pump, but sometimes he would have her brought to him so that he could suckle and she knew the physical thrill of giving the breast, though his teeth were sometimes a nuisance and his beard and moustache tickled horribly. On those occasions she was not allowed to have any sexual relief, though she might be allowed occasionally to fondle his prick.

Meanwhile her real owner, the Emir her son, was having blood samples taken from every one of the twenty-three men, including himself, who had had the opportunity of fucking his mother since her arrival in Kobekistan and DNA tests were performed to discover the father. After some days the reply came back from the laboratories that sample "J" was the one from the father. Checking with his list of identities, he was pleased to see that it was Ramzy El-Najjar who had impregnated his mother. The Emir was making plans for his half-brother's future.

Her milk quickly dried up, as it often does with older women. Once again the Emir deemed it necessary to have her auctioned, this time as an anonymous house slave or field hand sold with a suckling boy child.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.