Absolute Delights
Chapter 17: A New Home

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: A New Home - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

The new harem in which Amelia found herself was strange, even by Kobekistani standards. Each woman had her own small suite of three rooms, one for eating, one for sleeping and a bathroom. At least Amelia assumed so, for she had seen nobody but eunuchs during her first few days. In fact for two of those days it was painful to lie down at all, because of the weals front and back from her flogging. At least she knew who had bought her, the eunuchs were quite willing to tell her that Ramzy El-Najjar had been the owner who bid the extraordinary fortune for her.

Then after a week, there was a change in the routine. The eunuchs washed and perfumed and oiled her thoroughly and she knew she was to meet her new owner, in his bed, naturally. Her orders were clear, she was to enter quietly and to kiss her way from the foot of the bed to his penis, then she was to suck that until her Master indicated something else for her to do. She would not be clothed at all, as her master did not wish it. She was not allowed to say anything to her master, nor to come unless he specifically ordered her to do so.

The only difficult requirement for her was this latter one. She was already excited at the prospect of being fucked, probably three ways, by her new Lord and Master, who owned her and could have her flogged to death if she did not please him. In such circumstances, pleasuring a truly dominant and all powerful master, she would find it difficult not to come time after time. Moreover, the eunuch who had oiled her cunt and arse hole had fingered her bud until she was on the verge of coming just from his manipulation.

In the bedchamber, Ramzy El-Najjar was still trying to work out what had given him such good fortune in the last few months. Neither he, nor his father-in-law, Ghada Baroud, could understand why the Emir had given Selima to him as a wife. She had been presented to the previous Emir as a virgin concubine in an unsuccessful attempt to curry favour, and had been virtually unused when she was passed to him. Now he had been given the Ruby Palace to use as a second residence, albeit temporarily, and the Princess Zubeydeh, the Emir's mother, had been led to believe that he had bought her. Also all his friends had been led to believe that same, and that his use of the Ruby Palace was a reward for some special service he had done for the Emir.

The only special service he could think of was a mere nothing. He had entertained the Emir to dinner one evening, in grateful thanks for the wedding feast the Emir had provided for him and for this loan of the Palace and Zubeydeh, and naturally the Emir had had the use of Selima. He did not really know whether her pregnancy was his or the Emir's, although she swore it was his, but that was of no importance to him; she wasn't a beloved and jealously guarded concubine, merely a respected wife.

Of course he assumed the room was fitted with a hidden camera or two and the films of his night with the woman would be held by the Emir, but that did not signify. She would be used by six or seven men at each of the parties he had been instructed to hold over the next few days. The only proviso the Emir had made was that Zubeydeh herself should not discover where she was, or that he had not bought her. Ramzy El-Najjar had no illusions whatever as to his fate if he did not observe these two conditions. He had seen the torture room here, and had whipped Zubeydeh himself the day she arrived, as the Emir had instructed. He expected that if he failed the Emir he would visit that room himself, and that his stay there would be as unpleasant and as long as the executioner could make it last.

The door opened and Zubeydeh entered, escorted by two eunuchs. She came warily to the foot of the bed and knelt there with her forehead on the tiles until he clapped his hands once. Then she rose and slipped under the covers at the foot of the bed, kissing his feet and legs as she worked her way up the bed. She was surprised that her purchaser was not one of the three who had tried her out before the auction, and that she had not noticed him in the auction room. What she did not remember was that he had come round the cells with the earlier group of "less honoured" customers. He did remember this and knew absolutely for certain that he would be in the "honoured customer" category for the rest of his life, even if he never bought anyone there again. Then she reached the top of his thighs and all thoughts of anything but sexual excitements, pleasures and experiences were banished from both their minds for a while.

His second orgasm, inside her womb, triggered her first climax for some days and she screamed out her excitement at the top of her voice in English, "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, deeper."

Ramzy El-Najjar was intrigued by this, as his experience of women had not included any who had particularly enjoyed sex for its own sake. Such self-indulgence was frowned upon in Kobekistan and he had never before used a white infidel. Her reaction when he played with her uncut clitoris as he took her arse a little later confirmed every prejudice he had about western women. They had no shame and were all sex mad. Well, as the Emir's plan unfolded that would be an advantage he thought. Mindful of the Emir's orders, and disregarding his own preferences, he withdrew from her rectum and planted another load deep in her cunt.


In the morning he fucked her again and then she was escorted, not to her bath as she expected, but to the torture chamber where she was blindfolded and ear-plugged. Thoroughly scared now, unable to see or hear, she was dragged to one or other of the instruments of torture and fastened down horizontally on her back, with her wrists and ankles firmly cuffed behind her and under the padded rest on which she lay. Then she suddenly felt seasick as her head dipped below the level of her body and she was slanted down at an alarming angle. Her cunt was plugged with what felt like a medium sized dildo and something odd was going on. Occasional drops of liquid, some ice cold and some boiling hot, were allowed to fall on various parts of her exposed belly and breasts, though only cold ones landed on her nipples. She could smell candles burning and deduced, correctly, that the hot drops were candle-wax. Since the cold ones were iced water, the impact of either sort had a similar effect on her nerve-endings and as they landed she didn't know which were which.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.