Absolute Delights - Cover

Absolute Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Routine

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Routine - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Maryam was pleased to be selected by the Emir for his bedroom again. Any of the women would be pleased, but she had overheard one of the others remarking on how often Maryam was being picked. Also she knew something the others didn't; although David used her mouth and her arse a lot and came in each of them, he also fucked her properly, in her cunt, quite often and never bothered to avoid her getting pregnant. Of course she dearly wished to be the mother of his first child. Even if it happened to be a girl she would be important for the rest of her life; if she had a son he would be Crown Prince.

Carefully, she slipped beneath the coverlet and started to kiss and lick his feet, working slowly up until she came to his erect weapon. This she wanted in her cunt, spraying new life into her womb. She decided to take a chance and instead of the fellatio he expected she moved around and slowly lowered her cunt over his prick, impaling herself exquisitely and moving slowly up and down, twisting as she did so, in a way she knew men liked.

As she fucked him she thought of some of the men she had had to endure when the old Emir had lent her to visitors. The thought of the smell of one particular old man made her shudder and David evidently thought that a wonderful sensation on his prick so she tried to do it again. A sudden convulsion from below her heralded jets of his jism erupting into her womb and making her come in reaction.

Staying where she was, still tightening her internal muscles to keep him firmly embedded, she twisted round to face him. Leaning forwards she started to lick and nip at his nipples until she felt him stir inside her, slowly lengthening and stiffening.

"Do that again," he said.

«Quoi?» she dared to tease.

"With your insides, to my prick, what made me come."

She made an effort and shuddered, but then had another idea and coughed quietly.

"Wow, that's nice," David said and almost asked where she had learned that.

Then he decided he didn't care where she had learned it, it felt good. The night passed in short sleeps interspersed with even shorter sessions of fucking. Only once did he take her arse and once her mouth. Four times he came in her vagina.

Eventually, still embedded in her cunt, he said, "My love, we must get up. Even Emirs have to work."

It was the first time he had addressed her as a human being and she was immensely encouraged by it. So encouraged, in fact, that she dared to ask him something.

«Master, my best Master, may Maryam ask something?» she inquired in French.

"Of course," said David, basking in the afterglow of his wonderful orgasms, deep inside this lovely body.

«If we have a son, will I be a wife?» she asked, trembling a little, «Not just a concubine.»

"I don't know," said David, honestly, "I would have to ask someone about that. The Emir can do anything he wishes, but at the same time some things seem to be impossible."

As she left the room, escorted by the Chief Eunuch, David casually said, "Move her into the suite the Princess Zubeydeh occupied, please."

They both turned and stared at him; then Maryam rushed to him and fell to the floor kissing his feet.

'It does feel nice when people showed some gratitude, ' David thought.


"It's time we had some fun," said David to Kamal Qumsiyeh, "I'm getting fed up with the humdrum daily routine of audiences, decisions, visit the harem, eat too much. I want to get out in the fresh air."

"My Master might care to consider a hunt," suggested the advisor, "The late Emir, your grandfather, enjoyed that. It could easily be arranged for tomorrow."

"Good idea," David enthused, "Remind me, the hounds were Irish Wolfhounds, the prey is a woman, the first man at the kill gets to use her. Is that right?"

"Yes, Master. Does my Master wish to inspect the hounds?"

"No time like the present. Let's go," said David.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.