Absolute Delights
Chapter 7: Harem Problems

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Harem Problems - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

After breakfast the next morning, as Zubeydeh was about to leave the Emir's presence, the traditional moment for asking favours, she ventured a question, "Have you decided what to do about the children? You really should decide soon."

"Children?" he asked, "What children? None of the women I have used can expect to give birth for another eight months if the rumours I have heard of the human gestation period are accurate."

"Did they not tell you?" Zubeydeh asked, "There are forty-one children of the late Emir your grandfather living in the harem. Seven are boys under twelve and the rest are girls of all ages from babes in arms to seventeen. They have hidden them on Djamilla's orders I expect, because the old Emir had the harem cleared when he took the throne."

"Well, I know he had his predecessor's wives strangled, but what happened to the children?"

"The boys were all killed and the girls were cut, sewn and sold. The prettier ones were also disfigured so as to make them less attractive," was the reply which shocked even the Emir.

"I shall inspect these children in an hour. All of them," he ordered, "Someone shall be whipped for telling you, and thus disobeying the Chief Eunuch who must have made it clear I was not to be told."

Zubeydeh stared at him; not for the first time she was startled by the ease with which her son had slipped into the Kobekistani ways of his paternal family, brutal as they seemed to western eyes. She feared for the children and wondered if she had done right. Then the Chief Eunuch hustled her out. Within minutes David was in the Throne Room demanding details from Kamal Qumsiyeh and the Chief Eunuch.

"Why was I not told about these children? Did you think to hide them for ever?" he yelled and the two old men visibly quaked with fear, "What other secrets are you hiding?"

Receiving no reply from the prostrate pair, he said, "Speak up now, or go away."

Fear of losing their jobs, and quite possibly their lives, impelled Kamal Qumsiyeh to reply, "No other secrets, Master."

"Now these children?" asked the Emir, whereupon the Chief Eunuch and Kamal Qumsiyeh cowered again.

"Master, it was the wish of Djamilla to hide them before you were came to the Golden Palace. She was conscious of what happened to the harem when her husband became Emir," said the Chief Eunuch, who had found some courage from somewhere, perhaps from the fear of death.

"How many, how old and what sex?" asked the Emir, implacably.

"Master, there are seven boys, all under twelve," said Kamal Qumsiyeh, "The rest are girls and represent no problem. Any one of the boys might be used as the focus and figurehead of a palace coup. I recommend that they are smothered."

"What is the current line of accession if I drop dead this minute?" asked the Emir.

"Well, we wait to see if any of the Master's possible babies are born, are boys, and are fit and well. If so, the first born becomes Emir under a regency until he is twenty-three," said the Protocol Advisor, "If not, then really nobody has a good claim and there would be Civil War between three factions, each supporting a different claimant. Naturally, none of the claimants lives in Kobekistan, though one does call himself the Emir and lives in exile in France. None of the younger children come higher than tenth in line on a strict interpretation of the law as promulgated by the Emir your great-great-grandfather in 1855 after his succession which was based on a bloody three year Civil War."

"Tell Hajji Kofi Natsheh to persuade the 'Emir in Exile' that if he doesn't stop claiming the throne, he will be returned to this country and made to answer for his presumption," ordered the Emir, "The children under twelve of both sexes can go to new homes as their mothers are transferred. Make sure all the mothers are on the gift or sale lists, whether I have chosen them or not. Females over twelve can stay in the harem. I will inspect only those girls today and decide on their disposition then. No child will be hidden in future."


Within an hour the girls between twelve and eighteen, mostly virgins, none of whom had ever stepped outside the harem and its gardens since the day they were born, or arrived as infants, were paraded before the Emir. The younger ones were openly curious, while the older ones were doing their best to look bored but attractive at the same time. Each was dressed in the standard harem dress of open bolero jacket and transparent trousers which looked wholly out of place, especially on the younger girls barely reaching puberty.

"Take them away and dress them in white blouses and dark skirts, as an English schoolgirl would be dressed," ordered David, "Ask the Princess Zubeydeh if you need to know what that looks like. Tell me when they are ready to be seen again."

As they all trouped out, David wondered how long it would take the Chief Eunuch to find upwards of twenty assorted sizes of English-style school uniform blouses and skirts. He was totally nonplussed when it was done in less than two hours, nor did he ever learn how this was achieved. It was Amelia who had suggested borrowing the clothes from the various diplomatic enclaves from Europe and the USA.

Again the girls paraded and he looked them over. Marriage here in Kobekistan was permitted at thirteen years old and usual before about sixteen or seventeen, so the older ones assumed that they would not be allowed to marry, but were being kept for use as concubines. It was, David thought, a tricky problem. He was related in some way to the majority of them; though none could be his half-sisters, most were presumably the offspring of his grandfather. It would be out of the question for any of those to bear his children.

A brief discussion with the Chief Eunuch reduced the numbers to six, all of whom had been brought into the harem when their mothers were bought, or received as presents, or in one case taken away from her father as a punishment for some crime against the Emir.

"These six, and therefore their mothers, can stay. The rest of the mothers will be sold or married off," David decreed, switching the conversation to English.

"That presents a small difficulty, Master," offered the Chief Eunuch, "since several of the harem women now fall into both categories, to be sold and to stay, having arrived with children and subsequently borne new ones."

"They too must go, with the children not in this group. These six stay. Any other problem?" asked the Emir.

"No, Master," said the Chief Eunuch.

One of the younger girls was crying and David deduced that she spoke English and had understood what was happening.

"What is the matter?" he asked her.

"Master," she sobbed, "I do not want to lose my mother."

"Then you shall not," said David, "How old is your sister?"

"It is my brother," said the girl, "He is five years old."

"And how old are you?"

"I am fourteen, Master."

"Old enough to be married yourself then," said David, provoking another flood of tears.

It was obvious from the underdeveloped breasts and thin arms and legs that the girl was far from physically mature enough for marriage as yet.

"Oh, let her go with her mother then," said David to the Chief Eunuch, "and they shall be a present to someone."

"One of your subjects will consider himself most fortunate, Master," came the inscrutable reply.


Three days later David got the message that Fatima and the Princess Zubeydeh wanted to see him.

'If she knows that quickly, it means she's having her period and therefore not pregnant. Good!' thought David and he sent no reply. They could wait.

In the afternoon he wandered into the harem and went into his mother's suite where he found her sitting in a summer frock eating fresh fruit. Since the harem dress was so revealing, David wondered how they dealt with menstruation. The internal and external pads advertised on TV in the West would look awful with those trousers; he giggled at the thought.

"David," his mother started, but remembering herself to be asking a favour she corrected herself quickly, "Master, Laura ... I mean Fatima is not carrying a child."

"Go and fetch her here to tell me herself," he said.

"But she is..." his mother started to protest.

"Princess Zubeydeh, you personally will fetch her here. If she needs covering put her in an abaya."

While his mother was off fetching Laura he checked with the Chief Eunuch and was told that the women used large towels and were simply not seen by anyone during menstruation. David tried to imagine his harem all wearing their split transparent trousers over giant nappies and laughed aloud.

Laura came into the room, at least he assumed it was her under the abaya, and prostrated herself before him.

"I just know they want to strangle me, those eunuchs," she sobbed, "Oh, please, please Master, anything if you just let me live. You can do anything to me, have me, have my arse, cum in my mouth, anything. Just let me live. If you really can't stand the sight of me then sell me again, even that's better than..."

Her voice tailed off into uncontrollable sobbing and David felt disgusted that anyone could sink so low and be so desperate. Then he had an idea.

"There are one or two jobs you could do for me. Perhaps you could help with the hunting, but next week you can help with my jus primæ noctis session," he offered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.