Absolute Delights - Cover

Absolute Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6: Selima's Wedding

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Selima's Wedding - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

The full state wedding of Selima and Ramzy El-Najjar was an experience which nearly wore David out, and he was only a spectator. His head spun when he tried to remember all the components of the very ornate ceremony. It spun even further when he contemplated the enormous banquet which followed with the women participating from behind a decorative wall which hid them from view. He now understood how exciting it could be to know that a strange woman was in the room, even though you could not see her. The total absence of females in all aspects of Kobekistani social life made it exciting. Even as he thought this the other element was that he was well aware that although he had not smoked one of the pipes circulating, there was enough smoke in the room to get anyone a little high.

After what seemed like six days, but had probably only been six hours, Kamal Qumsiyeh indicated to him that he could leave without offending anyone. David quietly slipped out of the ballroom and went into the harem. Telling the Chief Eunuch that he didn't want any company that night, he retired to his bedroom, submitted to being bathed and lay down on the bed.

Had he done the right thing by marrying this girl off to get her out of his harem? Why had he wanted her out? She was beautiful and compliant and her cunt and arse were tight as any man could wish for. Why did he not just marry her himself and make her the chosen mother of his heir? Would the absolute ruler of an Emirate be allowed by his advisors to pick the daughter of a prominent businessman as his bride? His mind was in turmoil with these questions when he heard the door open and close quietly and a warm naked young female body stretched itself beside him. As he turned towards her, he realised that it was Selima.

"Why are you here?" he asked her.

"My Master may want to use me, after the ceremonies," she replied, "So I have come to him."

"Your new husband may also think, with some justification, that he is now your Master and he may also want you with him," David pointed out.

"Pouf, no, he is lost in his pipe dreams," she said in the first sentence she had ever said to him that was her own, and not an answer to a question, "Anyway, you are the Emir and the laws of precedence here say you may have me if you want, especially tonight."

"Well, I'm too tired tonight, and it is not my idea of fun to sleep with the bride on someone else's wedding night."

"You have taken others," she pointed out.

"Only virgins, and only for political reasons," he said, "I enjoyed your charms before your wedding was arranged, and very nice it was too. Now go back and join the party as though it were a western occasion. Dance with your husband and some of the guests."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.