Absolute Delights
Chapter 5: The Second Day

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Second Day - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Leaving his bedroom and heading for the Throne Room next morning, it occurred to David that his mother was probably the best person to answer his questions in a way he would understand. Accordingly he gave instructions that today he would breakfast in the ante-room to the harem, with Kamal Qumsiyeh in attendance and with his mother also eating with them. This struck everyone as most shocking, and it was Kamal Qumsiyeh himself who pointed out the problem.

"It is most unusual for a woman to eat with her Master, and in full purdah the Princess Zubeydeh will not be able to eat."

"She will be dressed in Western clothes and will have no trouble eating. You have met her in Western dress before, and nobody else will be there. The eunuchs can serve us. It is my wish, now arrange it," said David firmly.

When they were settled at table, David looked across at his mother, neatly dressed in a summer frock but also wearing a lightweight sulham with the hood covering her hair, and remembered how she looked in the very revealing harem dress the day before. The thought gave him the beginnings of an erection which was only minor because he had had a lot of sex already that morning.

He asked her, "What would you like for breakfast, mother?"

Once again, everyone looked shocked at the Emir asking for the wishes of a woman to be expressed.

"I would quite like a Scotch Woodcock if that is possible?" she asked.

Nobody moved a muscle and nobody replied.

"Well?" snapped David, wondering where they would find the anchovies, "Is that possible?"

The Chief Eunuch immediately said, "Of course, Master, and what is the Master's wish?"

"Bacon and eggs," said David, intending to shock them and expecting that bacon would be unavailable in a Muslim country.

Breakfast started with coffee and the main dishes arrived some ten minutes later, with half a dozen slices of Scotch Woodcock, enough for an army, and David's bacon and eggs were done just as he liked them. Some dish which David could not identify arrived for Kamal Qumsiyeh.

During breakfast, David said, "Perhaps one of you two can enlighten me. Two comments I heard yesterday went right over my head. Why would the late Emir my grandfather lend a woman from the harem to someone for hunting? The lending I can understand, but 'hunting'?"

Amelia looked at Kamal Qumsiyeh and he started to explain, "The late Emir had been educated in England and had ridden with, I believe, the Quorn, hunting wolves..."

"Foxes," David corrected.

"Quite so. Well when he returned he instituted a hunt here, only we have no suitable prey in Kobekistan so he used women. Originally, I believe, they were bought for the purpose, or were field slaves, but then somehow a tradition started that the first man on the scene of what the Emir always called the 'kill' could use the woman, there and then, and could have her for the night if he wished."

David was curious, "What do they use to hunt, not hounds, presumably?"

Amelia broke in just as Kamal Qumsiyeh was about to reply, "Oh, yes, hounds. Visit the stables sometime and see them. They are mostly Irish Wolfhounds, but they are supposed to be trained not to damage the prey. One girl was quite badly bitten while I was here."

"Hmm," David thought for a moment, "Oh yes, and I was told that the bath-girls had been cut and sewn. What is that?"

Again Amelia answered, "It is a disgusting practice and you should put a stop to it. 'Cutting' is essentially when they amputate the clitoris and the inner labia so that a woman has no way of pleasuring herself. Then they sometimes sew the scars up so that there is only a tiny hole for her urine to escape. After that she cannot be entered by a man without enormous pain, except through the rear passage that is."

Turning to the Chief Eunuch, David said, "Bring one of the bath girls and show me."

"David!" said his mother, "Not at the breakfast table, please."

David just looked at her and she stood up, knelt before him and pressed her head to the floor, saying, "If the Master allows, I will withdraw," and fled into the harem.

When the girl had been brought in and displayed for David's information, he continued with his breakfast.

Motioning the Chief Eunuch to sit and have some coffee, David said, "From today, my bedroom party will be two girls only. The valets can tidy up after I am in my bath. Will you be able to control two bath-girls simultaneously all by yourself?"

"Of course, Master," the Chief Eunuch replied, much offended in the pride.

David was well pleased that he had fallen for the little trick and added, "Then we won't need four assistants there either, will we?"

As the Chief Eunuch's face fell, he mumbled, "As my Master wishes."

"And now your Master will inspect the marks left on Davina yesterday because she did not please me enough to be fucked."

The Chief Eunuch paled a little at the crudity, but hurried off to fetch her.


It was twenty minutes before she was brought into the room and made to stand on the dais for inspection. Clearly she was not happy with this, but she was even less happy when the waistband of her transparent trousers was pulled unceremoniously down to her knees, allowing David to see clearly the prominent red weals running across her buttocks. They were neatly spaced horizontally about a half an inch apart starting just above the crease where her arse cheeks hung over the tops of her thighs, continuing evenly upwards to the end of the cleft between her buttocks. There must have been over a dozen of them and David wondered what would happen to a harem woman with whom he became really upset.

More or less rhetorically, David said, "What am I to do with you?"

Davina replied firmly, "Give me away or sell me, Master. Do not keep me here to live the life of a nun. I know you won't want a woman old enough to be your mother, but other men here would want me just for my skin colour. Don't just forget about me, I beg of you."

The request seemed entirely reasonable to David and so he said, in a kindly tone, "Pull your knickers up and get down from there. If I don't use you now, will they whip you again?"

"They might, but that depends how you speak to me and what you say to them," she replied.

"Well, if I fuck you now would that help?" said David, curious what her reaction to the bluntness would be.

"Why else would I be in someone's harem in this awful country but to be used whenever and however my Master wishes?" she asked bitterly.

"Did you not love the Emir, my grandfather?"

"Oh, yes," came the dreamy reply, "I loved him in London. Here, I didn't see him for the last fifteen years. For me he died many many years ago."

David leant back on the chaise-longue and said, "Come and join me here and we'll see what transpires shall we?"

As they half-sat, half-lay on the sofa he toyed with her slack breasts and licked the dark nipples until they stood to attention. She reached beneath his kameez and fondled his penis and it grew a little longer and fuller, but it didn't really stiffen. The she started sobbing quietly.

"What's wrong now?" asked David, a little exasperated.

"You don't want me, do you? I'm old and run to fat and you don't get a hard-on for me, even if I play with it."

"You could use your mouth," he suggested.

"No point," she replied, "It wouldn't work, I just know it wouldn't work."

Pushing her away, David said to the Chief Eunuch, "She doesn't please me. Today only six strokes of the whip, but do it now, here."

Wondering a little at the easy way he had just ordered a whipping for a woman, David realised that it was more to see a demonstration of the whipping bench than because of any transgression on her part.

'It seemed like a good idea at the time, ' he thought to himself, aware that he could stop it with a gesture, but not caring to do so.

Davina was quickly strapped face down on the bench and seemed resigned to her fate.

Whish, crack.

Davina didn't move and the Emir realised that the Chief Eunuch had merely cracked his whip in the air above her arse.

Whish, thwack.

Davina yelped as a new line rose across her abused arse, this one much more prominent than those of the previous day. She looked pleadingly across at David but saw that he was excited by watching her being whipped and gave up all hope of mercy from this, as she thought of him, nasty little boy.

The whipping continued slowly, with an appreciable time lapse between each stroke and David found his anticipation growing as he waited for each blow to fall and Davina to cry out. He also noticed that his rod stiffened at each blow and after all six had been delivered it was iron hard.

He moved quickly over to the bench, almost running, as the eunuchs prepared to release the sobbing woman, and thrust himself deep into her cunt from behind. As he plunged time and again into her oiled recesses, his belly and the abrasive cotton of his kameez rubbed on the sore and burning posterior of the woman causing her to scream again in pain. The sound triggered David's climax and he only just managed to pull out in time to spray her back and thighs with his semen.

His only thought as he moved into the bathroom to clean himself was that it was lucky he had remembered in time. It would not do at all to have Davina pregnant. In the bathroom were two of the girls who had bathed him the evening before and one licked his prick, thighs and belly clean while the other ran a bath for him. It seemed somehow a fitting way for an Emir to end a session of inspection, whipping and using of one of his concubines.


Later that day, David's mother sent word that she was asking for a brief audience. It seemed an excellent reason to break off some very boring explanations from Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov about the economic problems of a country earning too much foreign currency, and not being able to spend it all.

David nearly choked when he entered what he thought of as the harem interview room and his mother was there dressed in the now familiar bolero and split transparent trousers. Her figure was thickening, but her breasts hardly sagged at all and she made a very attractive older member of a harem. He just had time to notice that she, too, had had all her body hair removed before he was even more embarrassed when she knelt in obeisance before him as the others always did. The contrast with Davina, who was younger than his mother but who had not taken care of her looks, was impressive.

"Thank you, Master, for sparing a moment for me," she said.

"Go and dress in your western clothes, please mother," he said, "I will give orders that you wear whatever you wish in the Palace."

As she left he gazed at her firm buttocks, the shadowed crevice displayed between them, and the swing of her hips. He didn't, however, give a direct order about her dress and wondered if his openly expressed wish would be enough. He was determined to test this later in the day and woe betide the Chief Eunuch if he had not got it right.

"Thank you," she said and left, trailing her eunuch behind her like a puppy.

Returning a few moments later wearing a simple summer dress, Amelia stood at the door until David motioned her over to sit beside him. He was pleased to see that the Chief Eunuch looked shocked at this informality.

"You never need to bow to me, mother, anywhere, ever," he said firmly, hoping that this also would be relayed to anyone who needed the information, "Why did you want to see me?"

"It's about Laura, the American girl. She's in a terrible state and thinks she's going to be killed if she's not pregnant."

"If he hadn't died when he did, my grandfather had more or less decided to have her killed, so she's lucky to be alive now," David said, "Explain to her that if she is not pregnant she has three options: she can live in this harem, she can be sold to another master, or she can die. If she is pregnant, she lives in seclusion in the harem with her child."

"Yes, I wondered why you tried to impregnate her?" his mother ventured.

"I forgot myself, mother. I am truly sorry, but it happened and I have no intention of ordering an abortion. Now go and talk to her, and bring her here in fifteen minutes to tell me her answer."

Staring at him for a moment, as though she didn't know the man in her son's body, Amelia got up and walked out of the room. As she did so David remembered the rear view from a little earlier, and Amelia wondered why she felt aroused at the thought of her son imposing himself on the harem as Emir.


Turning to the Chief Eunuch, David said, "While I'm waiting, Selima can come here to see me. Immediately, please; there is no need to prepare her, I only wish to convey my decision about her."

The Chief Eunuch nodded to one of his assistants who ran out of the room. Within thirty seconds Selima was before him on her knees, forehead to the floor, wearing only the familiar trousers. David felt pleased that she had not waited to put on the bolero top, because her firm young breasts were truly beautiful to behold. He signalled that she was to rise.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.