Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 7: Indoctrination

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Indoctrination - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Max ordered his current slaves to bring their dogs down and the animal tender to bring the ponies and donkeys up to and place them in the holding pen just outside the house for when the men and dogs were fucked out. Max turned to the 10 men and told them he wanted them to work for him in the prostitution side of the business. As a test of their loyalty they had to allow him to hypnotize them and place them under his control. In exchange for their loyalty, the heroines would be available to them when they weren't with paying customers. All the young men instantly volunteered for his protection detail. Once they had been put under Max gave them their orders, his safety was foremost in their life. They would continue drawing their salaries from the organization, but all the duties were at the strip club monitoring the security system with the Nomouri's and acting as bodyguards for him. Of course his subliminal message to them also had them think the whores at Morgan Manor were heroines and the pussy available to them. The real heroines remained Max, Ramon, and Tony's personal ass, as well as paying customers.

After creating his personal security detail, Max turned those ten and the two Nomouri's loose on the heroines who were groggily coming out of their tranquilizer induced unconsciousness. The six women quickly all had a lower orifice stuffed with cock and another utilizing their mouth.

Max considered Anita Jackson down at the club monitoring the array of security cameras and realized he'd have to be careful until his men were back on duty. He knew Anita was loyal to him, her control over her mentor, Tanya, ensured it, but she wasn't a man and might miss something. Max looked around the sofas in the room and each of the younger heroines had their mentors face buried in their crotch as they watched the orgy on stage and waited for the men to wear out so the dogs could take over. Since Anita was at the club Tanya sat alone, her hand in her thong.

"Got Gal," Max called and the heroine instantly looked at him. He motioned her to follow and led her into the study. "I want you to call Professor Whirter, see what he has available, and if it can be transported. Invite him out here and tell them there will be plenty of heroines for his pets as well as his cock."

"Yes Master," she replied as her cunt further juiced at the thought of an inseminoid plant or preggo worm taking her and filling her womb with its off-spring. A plant would even increase her current bust size of 44DD, after all she had gone from 38G-24-40 to 44DD-24-40 over the past two years from being raped by Dragon Lady's inseminoids and voluntarily serving the Professors about every six months. She dialed the Professor's number from memory.

"Hello," Professor Whirter said. "How may I help you?"

"Professor, its Got Gal and I have some questions for you," she replied.

"GOT GAL!" he exclaimed, "You're supposed to be missing. Did Dragon Lady capture you and use you as breeding stock for her monstrosities?" To the Professor, Dragon Lady's plants and hybrid animals were monstrosities. His exact same things were pets and objects of study. His work was for the good, Dragon Lady was evil.

"No Professor, I haven't been with Dragon Lady and the last thing that fucked me was your preggo worm," she lied. "Besides that, Got Chic says she gave you a new inseminoid pod recently. What do you have available at the lab and are they transportable?" she asked.

"Unfortunately your worm baby only lasted two days and then died. I have been hoping you would be willing to bear another for me. As got that pod, it failed to take root. It withered and also died. Do you think she would provide another for me? So, I have four inseminoid plants, one preggo worm, and a mutant fish man that you captured from Dragon Lady. They are all safe to handle around men; they are only interested in mating with women. As you know the fish man has that pheromone emitter in his palm that completely turns a woman sexual urges loose and causes her to enact any sexual fantasy she has with him. So I could transport all of my pets, why? Where do you want me to take them and who will be there to breed with them?" he informed her.

"Bring them to Wade Manor, you know where that is, right?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. I have attended a few parties there as Brenda Wade's guest. Will Brenda and Ms Americana breed with two of my pets?" he asked.

"We have heroines from Star City here who would love to breed with your pets. Fortunately you have six, as there are six heroines here waiting to be mothers to their off-spring. There's a man here who would like to talk to you and offer you employment in his organization. I know you have lusted after me and probably Ms Americana also. Do what Max wants and we will satisfy those desires for you," she told the Professor and his cock sprang to attention as he realized what was being offered to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.