Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 4: Another Bites the Dust

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Another Bites the Dust - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The Armstrong Industries aircraft made a smooth landing and taxied to the terminal where six well dressed, very good looking and well built women exited it into the airport. Chet Nomouri, ordered there by Max as he took Midori to the hotel, checked them out and took photos with a small camera. He knew three of the seven at first glance; he had lived and worked as a police officer in Star City. Jessica Armstrong, the Mayor, Chloe Hamilton, the Chief of Police's daughter, and Moira Jones, the TV reporter. He thought another might be Victoria Chaste, an out of town lawyer who he had seen on the news. Chet watched as they exited the terminal and entered two taxis. He called Max to report they appeared to be on their way to the hotel and went home to get some sleep before he replaced his brother in the security office in the club the next morning.

Max watched two taxis pull up in front of the hotel and the seven exit the cabs. This had to be them as they met Midori's description, 2 18 yr olds, one 19 and the others in their 30's with one of the older women being black. Yeah, this was his next crop of slaves and his cock twitched as he looked them over and knew he would enjoy fucking each and every one of them. As his cock grew he knew he'd have to stop at Morgan Mansion and fuck his mother, he couldn't wait for home and one of the older women there. He didn't know which one she was, but that older woman with the blond hair and blue eyes had to have about a 40 inch rack of tits on her and he couldn't wait to see them in all their naked glory. The woman, Ashlyn Hamilton, felt that someone was undressing her 39DD, 24, 37 body with their eyes but was used to having that effect on men and didn't really pay any attention to it. She did notice a teenager in the lobby, probably 18 or 19, but never thought of it being the Max Roberts who was number three man in the Prize organization, or that he was there to see them so he'd know what they looked like.

Max left the lobby and went to his car. He realized that he had not had it under surveillance and wondered if it had been tampered with while he waited for the group to arrive. He hit the remote start and listened as the V8 rumbled to life. He waited 10 minutes and then finally entered the car and pulled away from the curb. His phone rang and he answered.

"Master, Moira is going to the TV station to talk to her contact there and then we'll meet in the morning to discuss plans. What do you want me to do?" Midori asked.

"I was hoping for a meeting tonight. Can you go with Moira without raising suspicion?" he asked.

"No, I already asked if she wanted my company and she refused. Said a good reporter got the story on her own and I must admit she is a better detective than I," Midori responded.

"Okay then, just give them the story I gave you. I'll take some of the girls to the TV station and grab her. Then I'll prime her to give a story consistent with yours and send her back. Maybe I'll have her eat Angela Greer's pussy while I fuck her before then though. Got to get some training into her and I'd love to shove my cock up that ass of hers." He changed his mind on stopping to fuck his mother and called Lydia as he headed home, instead. "Get Brenda, Angela and Tanya ready to go. Moira Jones is going to the TV station and I think she'll find Got Gal coming into the station looking for Tanya. Moira will want to talk to her alone, to see how she escaped or where she's been, whatever. Ms Americana and Lady Midnight will then jump her and the three should be able to subdue her."

"Yes Master," Lydia replied and got the three heroines ready to go as she told them their Master's plan to add Ebony Avenger to Green Hornette as their new whores at the Mansion.

Moira Jones arrived at the station and located Paul Burns arranging a set for a speech the next night. She found that Mayor Prize and Police Chief Romano were going to give speeches addressing and outlining the ramifications of the new prostitution laws. Paul still hadn't heard anything about any of the missing women or the city's missing heroines. Rumors were beginning to circulate that the missing women must be the heroines. They all seemed to have close contact with the heroines and seven women and eight heroines were missing. That Asian, the eighth heroine, nobody knew of a missing woman to correspond with her. Moira was about to further question him about the new whores and strippers at the Waterfront when Got Gal burst into the room.

"What the..." Paul said as he looked at the heroine he had last seen at Wade Mansion House of Super Sluts, legs wrapped around a pony as it buried his cock in her.

"Paul, isn't it? Have you seen Tanya O'Donnell?" Got Gal asked.

"Got Gal, I'm Moira Jones," the black woman in the room said as she extended her hand to her as if they had never met before.

"Oh yes, the TV reporter, like Tanya," Got Gal said as she took her hand. "Nice to meet you but what are you doing clear up here in Delta City?"

"I'm looking into all the heroines up here supposedly disappearing, as well as some of the city's most prominent women. Could I talk to you alone about this?" Moira asked.

"Yes of course, but please wait a minute. Paul, what about Tanya?" Got Gal inquired.

"I haven't seen her in over a month now," Paul answered as he wondered what was going on. Had Got Gal escaped her imprisonment, or was she even a prisoner? He had heard of the Aphrodite Gene and how it affected those women with it. To his knowledge all the heroines in Delta City had it and if it had went haywire, all those heroines fucking the animals and working as prostitutes out at the bordello might be doing it because they wanted to, their slut side was now their primary drive.

"Okay thanks," Got Gal said. "After you Miss Jones."

"Please, call me Moira," the reporter said as she entered the hallway ahead of Got Gal. They had taken several steps towards the exit when Got Gal stopped and slapped her head.

"Please excuse me a minute, I have another question for Paul," she said and returned to the studio. She stepped close to Paul to whisper in his ear as her hand fondled his groin.

"I know you were out at the Mansion and saw me with the horse. I also know you have told no one what is going on, who the prostitutes there are. For this and to keep your curiosity in check, come to the club tomorrow night after the speech and have the heroine or two of your choice take you to a room and thank you for your silence by fucking your brains out, free of charge." With a final love pat on his crotch Got Gal left the studio and rejoined Moira Jones. She leaned in close to her ear,

"Okay Ebony Avenger, let's talk outside," she whispered. Moira nodded and went out the door then stopped so fast Got Gal ran into her. There in front of her was Ms Americana and Lady Midnight! What was going on? She suddenly felt Got Gal's arms close around her in a bear hug. She hadn't bumped her accidently when she stopped, Got Gal had closed with her and was now attempting to hold her! She began to twist and break the hold when Got Gal threw her feet up and her body backwards. She lost her balance and fell to the ground. She landed on Got Gal and felt her hold weaken but before she could respond and free herself. Ms Americana grabbed an arm as Lady Midnight grabbed the other and they held her down. Some white boy stepped up and she felt a needle prick on her buttock, a little sting, and then lost consciousness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.