Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3: Preparations and Indoctrination Continue

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Preparations and Indoctrination Continue - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Lydia," Max called as he and the four women entered the mansion. "Lydia, bring Max Jr. and all our whores to the entertainment center." The entertainment center was the former Ballroom of the mansion. There were sofas scattered through the room, all facing a stage, where the animal sex shows were performed. It was the area customers were led to and allowed to relax and talk to the whores before taking them to their room for the actual sex. When all nine women and Max Jr. were present, Max had them sit on the three sofas closest to the stage.

"Midori, get up on the stage and remove your clothes. I want you to show me how much you want to please me and show the others how much you want to join them here," he ordered. As Midori got on the stage and removed her clothes he turned to Lydia and told her that Midori would be roomed on the third floor. Lydia and he had the 2nd floor Master Bedroom and Brenda had the 3rd floor one. The other six 2nd floor bedrooms had the other six heroines. Max figured he had five rooms to fill and seven heroines left to capture. Then the two mother-daughter teams could share a room to house all the heroines in the one house for now. Later was another story. He looked on stage and saw the young Asian was now nude, with a small triangle of pubic hair over her crotch, the bottom of the triangle pointed at her clitoris.

"Max, on stage boy," he said. "Midori, snap your fingers for him." Midori snapped her fingers once and Max Jr. bounded on to the stage went to this unfamiliar woman and sniffed as he circled her. The smell of wet pussy, which his canine mind translated to bitch in heat, filled his nostrils. It was the same basic scent his mistress gave off to entice him, just a little stronger from Max's cum mixed into the scent. Jr. took another sniff at the base of the triangle on her and then licked the area. The familiar taste of a woman wanting his cock washed over his tongue and his cock began the journey to full erection, ready to fuck. He continued to lick up that taste as the woman's breath became labored. She had never known a feeling like the sandpaper like roughness that was attempting to spread her labia open and rubbing over her clit. It felt fantastic and she moved her legs shoulder width apart to give the K9 more access to what he wanted. Her knees trembled as the dog's tongue finally penetrated her and entered her cunt for a lick of the juices beginning to form there as her body responded to the tongue.

"Oh God!" she gasped for all to hear. "I never dreamed it could feel so good. Lick me boy, eat my pussy," she moaned. The watchers began to slid hands over and into their costume bottoms and rub their own pussys as they watched the show on stage. Most wished they had brought their dogs with them to do them simultaneously with the one on stage. "On God, my knees are weak, it's hard to stand Master," Midori begged as she fought to remain upright until her Master gave her permission to assume another position.

"You may lie on the stage and bring your knees to your chest so as to allow Max Jr. complete access to your lower orifices," Max said. Midori instantly did as ordered and almost screamed as Max's tongue penetrated into her ass.

"Oh fuck Master, his tongue is in my ass and oh, what a feeling," Midori called out. Yumi, three fingers in her cunt and savagely pistoning in and out, called back to her,

"Wait until it's his cock, not his tongue up your ass. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she gasped as that picture, her pet's cock buried in her ass, flashed in her mind, and sent her over the edge.

Max looked around the room at all the masturbating women and saw Lydia had joined them, her hand furiously rubbing her pubic mound. He thought of interrupting her but decided not to and instead went to the couch that Axanna and Summer Morgan were on. Instead of masturbating, the mother/daughter had their hand on the others pussy. His cock throbbed as he watched them masturbate each other and then sat between them, breaking them apart.

"On your knees whores," he commanded. "I have not sampled either of you yet so you can join in licking my cock." Both women slid to the floor released his pants and as her mother drew his pants and underwear down Summer plunged his cock into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. "Oh Summer, that is nice. Axanna, you may suck my balls for now." As the older woman lowered herself further to do that Max looked at the stage. Max Jr. was still lapping at the upturned crotch but had shifted so he was over Midori's body and his cock was leaking precum onto her face.

"Midori, pull that cock down and suck on it. We don't want Max Jr. wasting his seed, do we?"

"No Master," the Asian said as she drew the cock to her waiting mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and tasted the animal's pungent flavor. She found it strangely intoxicating and the precum was delicious. She sucked it in further as she stroked the shaft, bringing more and more precum into her voracious mouth. She loved the taste and realized that if his cum tasted anything like this, she had found her true calling, dog cocksucker. Midori had no gag reflex so allowed Max Jr. to slide into her throat until his knot was at her lips. The precum shot directly into her belly but she couldn't taste it so she tried to back off, she needed that taste now, she craved it. The dogs at the whore house would never be safe from her she'd suck them all over and over.

Max groaned at the feeling of his cock in Summer Morgan's mouth as her mother Axanna Morgan sucked on his balls. "Change positions whores, I want to see if the mother sucks cock better than the daughter," he ordered. After the change was made he yelled at the stage, "Midori, on your elbows and knees, face on the floor looking at me. Assume the position so Max Jr. can mount and fuck you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.