Help From Star City
Chapter 2: Max Prepares

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Max Prepares - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Max hurried through his meeting at City Hall with his two superiors, bringing them up to speed on the organization revenue for the past week from the prostitution and drugs and then quickly drove home. He told Lydia to get everyone in the former Ball Room and closed the front doors, shutting down the business while he held his meeting. Once all eight heroines were there he began.

""Tanya, why would Moira Jones be asking about you?" he asked.

"She is a fellow reporter from Star City and the heroine known as Ebony Avenger," Tanya responded.

"Who is Midori Lee?" he then asked.

"She's a police officer and the Green Hornette, another heroine," Yumi Wong answered.

"Angela, you called Jessica Armstrong, the mayor of Star City for help, and apparently she is sending these two heroines here to see what is going on. Is there anyone else she could send?" he asked.

"Jessica is Solar Woman," Angela answered.

"Yes, and Chloe Hamilton, the daughter of the Police Chief there, is her sidekick, Comet Girl," Brenda added. "Chloe's cousins, Ashlyn and Nanette Hamilton, are Mrs. Confederate and Southern Girl and they have a friend, Victoria Chaste who is known as Puritan. There's also a new one there, Isabelle Casta, known as Mystique Maiden. Mrs. Confederate, Southern Girl and Puritan are not from Star City but if Comet Girl called her cousins, they all could come also."

"So we have probably at least two and maybe as many as eight heroines coming to town to apparently investigate what happened to you eight," Max summarized. "I need to contact the airport and have them check on flights here from Star City with any of those names aboard so we can see what we're up against. Lydia, please excuse us, go to our room and return in five minutes," he ordered. Once Lydia was gone Max turned to the other seven,

"You are getting sleepy, very sleepy," he intoned. "You cannot keep your eyes open." Seven pair of eyes closed. "You will no longer be the slaves of Ramon Prize and Tony Romano. You obey and only belong to me from this time forward. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," the seven responded. "We now only belong to you. We will only obey you."

"When I count five you will all awaken. One ... Two ... Three ... Four ... Five," he counted and snapped his fingers. The seven women looked at him with adoration in their eyes and he smiled as he thought of the coming battle. Lydia reentered the room and resumed her seat.

"Does anyone here want to be rescued by these heroines?" he asked. "Do you want to return to your old lives?"

"NO!" they all shouted. The very thought of leaving their Master filled them with dread. What would they do? The Aphrodite gene in each of them had kicked in and they were now full blown sluts. All eight got wet as they thought of the sex they now enjoyed in their new life and Brenda and Tanya both thought of the possibility of being pregnant and fulfilling a woman's role as mother. Max had told them both that if the babies were his, they would be allowed to keep them. If they were not, they'd be aborted. He now withdrew from whatever mouth or cunt his cock was in and buried it into Lydia and orgasmed there. If he could get her pregnant, there'd be less of a potential for trouble over the other babies. And once she was pregnant, there were five more here and he'd enjoy getting the mother/daughter team pregnant and the Asian and two Blacks would have pretty mixed breed babies when he impregnated them. Lydia might belong to him alone, but he wasn't tied down to her. Who knew what these new ones looked like? He might have more breeding stock for his seed because it was his experience that heroines were at least very cute and all had a large rack of tits to feed a baby with.

At 2:00 Paul Nomouri called to say Midori Lee would be at the airport at 4:00 and what did Max want to do? Max ordered him to call his brother and have him get ready to leave the club. Anita Jackson had been Tanya O'Donnel's cameragirl and so should be able to run the security system. He'd bring Anita for the club and Yumi, and Summer to assist the brothers. He wanted Midori Lee caught and the brothers could have Midori, Yumi or Summer, which ever they wanted, for their assistance. He quickly got the three women in his car and went to the club. He dropped Anita off and picked up Chet and then went to the apartment complex. At 3:20 the brothers left for the airport to pick their friend up and Max had Yumi and Summer take up a position on either side of the door to grab the woman as she entered the apartment.

At 4:25 the apartment door opened and they heard Chet say, "after you, Midori," and saw the Asian woman enter. The two heroines instantly pounced on her and wrestled her to the ground. The Nomouri brothers, not wanting to be left out, piled on as soon as Chet had closed the door. Max stepped up and jabbed her right buttock with the tranquilizer needle and injected one cc of it into her. Midori struggled for another minute or two and finally succumbed to the drug and lost consciousness.

When Midori again opened her eyes she found herself bound and gagged on a kitchen chair and her friends, the Nomouri brothers, on the living room floor fucking two women, one of which she recognized as Yumi Wong, or Azure Angel. She had met her several times in both identities and realized that their worst fears had happened. Apparently the Delta City heroines were prisoners and fuck slaves for man or animal. A teenager stepped in front of her and smiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.