Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 1: Delta City

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Delta City - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

In Delta City, at the same time as that meeting was taking place, Max was pounding his cock into Brenda Wade as she knelt on the bed, her face buried in Lydia's crotch. Her breath was in gasps as her orgasm built from her Master's cock and she eagerly lapped at her former ward's clitoris as Lydia bucked her hips as she flooded Brenda's face in her cum juice. Max watched the two women as he hammered in and out, the feeling of his cock as it penetrated Brenda's womb driving him to his own release. Finally he thrust as deep as he could get and fired his cum, painting Brenda's womb and egg in his jism. The feeling of the erupting cock sent Brenda over the edge and she lifted her head to scream out her ecstasy.

"Oh Yes!! Yes, Master!! Pump that baby making batter into me! Fill me with your seed!" she exclaimed. She believed she was pregnant with Max's baby, like his mother, and also like Gail was pleased her Master would honor her with her very first child. This scene was an almost nightly ritual as Lydia loved to have her former mentor's face buried in her cunt as her lover pounded the older woman's cunt.

Lydia was ecstatic at her responsibilities as manager of the whore house and grateful that Max claimed her as his personal slave so she didn't have to service the larger animals and human customers. Only Brenda, Tanya and Gail ate her pussy and only her pet German shepherd, Max Jr. and Max's cock ever entered her body. She loved being in charge of the heroines and telling them who was to perform the live animal sex show each evening. Like her, they each had their own pet dog to use, but then they had to allow one of the ponies and then a donkey to service their cunt also. Her favorites to humiliate with the shows were the adult heroines, after taking orders from them as Flag Girl, a younger heroine and thus less experienced, she now ordered them around and assigned them their customers when all the customer wanted was to fuck a heroine, any heroine. As Lydia snuggled up to her Master on the one side and her former mentor on the other, she realized that Brenda hadn't begged off sex because of her monthly visit and raised her head,

"Brenda, when should your period start?" she asked.

"A week ago, I'm late and so is Tanya. We both hope that our Master is the father of our babies and since safe sex has always been practiced with customers, he is the likely father," she answered. Lydia thought about that, it was true that all customers here and at the club had to wear rubbers to prevent disease and only Max Ramon and Tony were allowed to actually shoot their cum into the heroines while unprotected. Of course all the animals also fired their loads into the women for the visual effect of all that cum on them.

"So maybe Tony or Ramon is the father," she reasoned. She was falling for Max and didn't want the older women to have his baby before she could give him one. She would have to ask Max to pull out of his other women and bury himself in her when he was ready to cum.

"Yes, that could be, but we're both hoping for Master," Brenda said.

"Master, I think Tanya and Brenda should have abortions if they are pregnant, we don't want kids running around the house," Lydia said, although she meant any but her children.

"We'll see, there's time to ensure that they're pregnant and who the father is before an abortion has to be done," Max replied.

"But Master..." Lydia began.

"I have spoken, you need to shut up and respect my wishes," he ordered her. Tears formed in Lydia's eyes, Max had never acted like that before, but then she had never tried to argue with him before.

The next morning Max arose and after a shower, taken with his two companions of the night before, dressed, ate and headed into town to check on the night before's receipts at Morgan Mansion and then go to the club to check on it. The club had also been added to his responsibilities and he had often considered that since Ramon and Tony had assumed their public positions, he was the actual kingpin of crime in town now. The prostitution and strip club he managed were legal but the drug distribution he also ran was not. Rebellion had begun to creep into his thoughts but he considered it self-preservation. Ramon and Tony had killed his former landlord and the others, what was to stop them from deciding his usefulness was at an end? The hypnotism on a regular basis had ended as everyone was firmly under control and signs of resistance to their new lives by the heroines or his mother had not occurred in weeks. He needed to do something to ensure he was not the next one with a car bomb. He installed a remote starter on the Mustang and always started it from a safe distance. But he knew that wouldn't work against the remote controlled device that Tony had used on Ramon's limo.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.