The Coach's Office - Cover

The Coach's Office

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A gym equipment salesman trades his product to high school coaches for the virginity of some of their players and sometimes them too. A little surprise at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

Cindy and I lay in bed, on our sides, allowing each other easy access to the others bodies. While I slowly toyed with her breasts, she began to talk about her sexual experiences.

"When I was in high school, in that horrible parochial school that my mother thought would allow me to develop into the perfect young lady, we were required to wear those same nondescript blue skirt/white blouse uniforms about which so many people make fun. They were horrible because they took away one's idea of individuality. They certainly did nothing for style. The school mandates the type of bra and even the style of underpants that we had to wear. As you might expect, they were what the kids call "granny panties" today--all the way up to your navel white cotton underpants. Girls were required to wear a bra beginning in the sixth grade. Of course, it didn't matter to the nuns if you needed a bra in sixth grade; you would wear one. That was the rule. Our dorms were not separated by age groups. Some girls had room mates that were three or four years different in age. We were supposed to be in bed with the lights out by a certain time, but they never checked to see whose bed we were in. The older girls always made sure that the younger ones understood that their place in bed was with their face buried in the older girl's crotch. And yes, before you ask, I was a younger girl before I was an older girl. I have licked and sucked on more clits that you can ever hope to see in your life. The older girls always shared the talented younger ones with their classmates. Girls that weren't very talented always seemed to end up doing more kitchen chores."

I continued to toy with her nipples, and I could actually see her tremble from time to time as she told the story of her youth. I was hoping that the trembling was caused by my manipulation of her nipples.

"By the time I was in my second year of high school, my physical appearance and development was sufficient to allow me to be an 'older girl'. I was already a full 'B cup' and my bush was filling in nicely. A funny thing," she chuckled," the nuns would not allow any girl to shave her pubes, or even trim them. We were told that it was an unnatural thing to do. After having a close up view of dozens of girl's pubic hair, I didn't need to be a genius to figure out that mine was quite different from the other girls. And no, I have no idea why mine is the way it is."

"Well, I love it," I interrupted. "It is so soft."

"By the time I reached college, having sex with my roommates was 'old hat' to me, almost a routine. We had sex in phases, a little right a few days after our periods finished, a lot when we were ovulating, and then once, just before the cramps hit. That way, we satisfied the inner drive for sex without exposing ourselves to the dangers of the ever-horny male students."

I had dropped my hand to her bush when she started talking about her pubic hair and discovered that her clit was swollen again, and that it responded well to my pulling and twisting. As she started talking about her college years, she would stop momentarily to catch her breath as desire once again built up inside her.

"Please don't make me wait so long this time," she asked in a very sensuous voice.

"Roll over, then, and put your head down and your knees under you."

I moved behind her raised buttocks, momentarily spread her cheeks, mostly to admire the view, and then pushed my cock into her cunt from behind. I pushed all the way in, until my body touched her ass cheeks.

She audibly sighed. "Oh my! That feels so different. You are so deep in me!" She sighed again as I began moving in and out of her very slowly.

My hand reached around in front of us, under her belly to her bush and I intentionally groped awkwardly for her clit. I feigned straining to reach it, almost touching it, but just missing by a fraction of an inch while I increase my tempo. I repositioned myself slightly to give me a better angle at pushing her "G spot" and my efforts were rewarded the first time she felt my cock rub over it.

"Oh, Lord, what did you just do? Do that again please.--Oh yes, just like that."

Each inward thrust pushed my cock against the spot and she felt a near electric shock that created such a stimulus that she had a hard time remaining in position. As I pushed in, the end of my cock would occasionally hit the mouth of her womb. After several hits she began to jump when it would strike, and after several more, she began to moan differently, as if she actually wanted me to hit it. Pretty much now with each in-stroke she would moan or say something that was barely intelligible. I had finally allowed my hand to reach her clitoris and I was pulling on it roughly whenever I began to withdraw, making the actions coordinated. The harder and more forcefully I pumped into her, the harder I pulled and tugged on her clit and the more forcefully she moaned or grunted. I could tell that she was near to or right at the edge and thrust hard into her, slamming my body into her cheeks and firing my cannon as I went. When she felt the warmth of the cum, she began to contract her cunt muscles. In a completely unexpected move, I pushed the heel of my hand hard against her pubic bone, pinning and flattening her clit in between. She screamed so loudly, I thought it would bring the manager or the police.

We remained together (spooning is the term that comes to my mind) for several minutes until my cock finally deflated sufficiently to slide out on its own. My right arm was draped over her body, cupping her breast and allowing me to continue to toy with her nipple. Not surprisingly, it remained hard and erect and definitely sensitive to my caresses. But I stopped when she begged off, saying that she was truly exhausted and promising to resume in the morning. I hadn't planned on having company in my bed overnight, but I was certainly not going to send her home.

Between the wine and the sex, morning came all too soon for my liking. As was the case on many mornings, I awakened possessing a rock hard morning woodie. I was really surprised when I looked at Cindy and discovered that she was already awake and alert and patiently waiting for me to wake up. Either she had begun without me, had an incredible ability to mentally stimulate herself, or she was still primed from last night because when I moved my hand to her bush, I met a warm moist, very slick surface.

"I'm a little sore this morning," she said. "Maybe we shouldn't be quite so bold." Her way of asking if I couldn't go a little easier on her.

I kissed her tenderly, threw in an "uh huh" somewhere and continued to play with her clit. She may be sore and tender but it didn't stop her hips from thrashing around in the bed two minutes later.

With a hard sigh and a tone quality in her voice that was almost pleading, she said, "Oh it's time. You have to be in me now. Please..."

I entered her as gently and smoothly as I could, but pushed in fully, making every effort to rub her clit as I slid inwards. She had learned to roll her hips downward as I began my inward push, thus changing the angle and giving my cock an easier path to rub her clit as it moved, and then as I neared full depth she would quickly roll her hips up and actually slam herself into me. It was certainly an unconventional ballet but it did raise her tension very quickly. As she reached her climax she would roll her hips upwards, even higher, allowing me smooth sailing to full depth and that was my sign of the inevitable. Having rested, if you can call it that, the entire night, I had a full load of cum to deliver, and I dispatched it deeply into her cunt, enough so that on the final thrust inward, a quantity actually pushed out and squirted onto her thigh.

I suggested that we consider a shower and she readily agreed. It is, ironically, the first and only motel at which I have stayed where the shower is actually not large enough to accommodate two adults, even if they stood very close together. That was okay; it gave me a chance to shave and brush my teeth and the other morning functions. Eventually we traded positions and I was able to stand in the warmth of the shower and let it unwind some of my muscles. By the time I had finished drying and re-entered the bedroom area, Cindy was already back in bed. I was beginning to think she was trying to make up for all the lost years in one day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.