His Mom Said It Was Okay - Cover

His Mom Said It Was Okay

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My new stepmom told me it was okay with her if her son and I had sex. You just hate to disappoint your stepmother, don't you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Divorce is usually no fun for the kids. I have several friends who've been through it and they all agree. When my Mom and Dad got divorced, it was really my mom who caused it. With a much younger guy.

So, I am with my Dad and he got married about three months ago to Donna, my stepmom.

Unlike some of my friends, though, I get along really well with my new stepmom, she's actually a better mom to me than my own. Maybe I shouldn't say that but I really think it's true.

Like my dad, she came with a child of her own, Russell, or Russ. He's a year older than I am, fifteen, and he's in our local high school while I'm in the eighth grade of the middle school across the street.

I'm lucky that he's not a nerd or a dumb jock, he's just a nice kid who gets good grades, like me, and is pretty normal. He's actually pretty cute and one of my friends, Jennifer Paulson, has a big crush on him but, honestly, I don't think she's good enough for him.

So, one afternoon, after Donna got home from work, I was at the kitchen table doing an assignment for extra credit (yes, I'm a good student, I think I want to be a scientist of some kind, I'm just not sure yet what kind), and she comes over and sits down with me.

"Maria, I know we haven't known each other very long now, just over a year now, and I've only been your stepmom for a few months. But, I want to be as good a stepmom as I can be. Just like I want to be as good a mom as I can be to Russ."

"I really like you as my stepmom, you're easy to talk to and that really helps."

"Good, I'm glad. I just wanted to talk with you about Russ."

"Russ? Is he okay?"

"Oh, yes, how do I say this. Well, I think my son has rather a heavy crush on his new stepsister."

"Me?"

"You're the only stepsister he has, yes, you. I hope you're not upset by this. He said he's not done anything that would be inappropriate. I hope that's true."

"Oh, no, he's been fine, not, um, he hasn't made any, uh, tried to ... well, you know what I mean."

"Yes, and I'm glad to hear that. I've brought Russell up to be a gentleman and to treat girls well, it would hurt me terribly if he was anything else but a good guy."

"Russell has been fine, really fine."

"Good. I think he's really kind of got it bad for you my dear and I must say, you're a very pretty and nice young lady."

I may have blushed a bit but I did say, "Thanks."

"Now, I need to ask you a few personal things as your stepmother. Is that all right?"

"Sure, it's fine."

"Well, I'll start by saying that I remember how it's like to be a teenager, hormones and all, and I know my son is like most young men. Frankly, between us girls, he's horny all the time.

"And, he's also got the hots for his new stepsister. I also know that the two of you are here every afternoon after school, and will be home together all day long in the summer."

"Nothing's happened, if you're worried about that."

"That's fine, Maria, but you two will be here and these things do happen. Are you a virgin?"

I felt my face grow warm as I answered, "Yes."

"Well, I'm pretty sure Russ is, too. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Good, that's good."

"Why are you asking?"

"Well, I know how things can get with two young people being together so much. You and Russell aren't really related by blood, so there's no problem if you two had sex. And, you're on the pill, so that's good. So, it would be all right if you two had sex."

"Are you saying I should have sex with Russell?"

"Oh, no, dear, I mean if you two decide to, then there's nothing to really keep you two from doing it."

"It almost sounds like you're saying we should have sex together."

"If you two decide to, then, yes, it seems fine to me."

"So, it's okay with you if I want to have sex with Russell?" I asked.

"Well, I think you would make him very happy if you did."

"Russell has talked with you about sex with me?"

"No, dear, not at all. But, you are a very pretty girl, actually a very sexy, pretty girl and I do know that he is very attracted to you. I hope that doesn't upset you."

"Well, no, I guess it doesn't. I mean, I suppose it's even kind of natural for something like that to happen, I mean, under the circumstances."

"Yes, Maria, that's why I wanted to tell you that Russell looks at you as more than just a stepsister. He's a boy, after all, and you're a very pretty girl. I just want you to know, that's all."

Well, there's some interesting news. My new stepbrother has the 'hots' for me. And his mom thinks I'm sexy. Sexy? Me? Hmm, well, maybe. I know when I've looked at myself naked in my full-length mirror, well, yes, I'm pretty hot. Nice boobs, waist, hips, nice legs.

I wonder what he looks like naked? God, now I'm doing it.

He is pretty cute. Really cute, actually. And, we're not really related. Even his mother said she would be okay with us having sex.

Geez, did she really say that? I replayed our conversation in my mind and, yes, that's pretty much what she said. If Russell and I want to have sex, it's okay with her. That's what she said. She really did.

Well, I suppose I could say that I quickly forgot my conversation with my new stepmom but it wouldn't be true. I couldn't get it out of my mind. Russ has the hots for me. His mom thinks I'm sexy. And, yes, I was pretty turned-on when she was talking to me, referring to sex between Russell and me.

Several days went by and the thought of Russell and sex and the two of us undressing each other and touching each other's bodies was in my mind every waking moment.

Now, every time I was in the room with my stepbrother, I was looking at his pants, checking for the telltale bulge all us girls talked about incessantly at school. And, you know what? My stepbrother did have erections, it was pretty plain to see.

I must admit that I was looking at Russ in a different way and, yes, I was even dressing a bit differently when we were home together, just the two of us.

Maybe that was a bit slutty, but I was turned-on by the idea as well. So, there were afternoons that I would wear a tee and not bother with a bra underneath it. I don't have huge boobs (B-cup, actually, which, on me, look very good, trust me on this) and I don't sag or particularly jiggle. But just knowing I was bare-breasted under my teeshirt kept my nipples hard along with the rubbing of the fabric over them.

I also knew that he was watching me hungrily every time I left off my bra. I loved it.

Also, his bedroom was next to our bathroom and I deliberately put the shampoo on the far side of the sink one day when I took a shower so I had to call out to him to come and hand the bottle in as I opened the curtain a bit. I leaned over making sure he saw some breast, then closed it again. I was so sexed-up doing that, I masturbated in the shower before I got out.

I also went in the family room one afternoon and went up behind him and began massaging his shoulders.

"Feel good, Russ?" I asked as I bent over and let my braless breasts rub along his shoulder.

"Mmm, yeah, that's nice," as he leaned forward and I rubbed down his back farther.

"I like giving back rubs, why don't you lay down, okay?"

He started to move so he could lay down and I asked him if he wanted to take off his shirt. He just said, "Sure," and lay down as I began working his shoulder and back muscles.

"Mmm. I'll give you all day to stop, Maria."

I didn't know about Russ, but rubbing his bare back was turning me on, I could feel myself getting wet and tingly.

"Your skin is really soft and nice, Russ. I like giving you a massage."

"Mmm, I like it, too. It's really nice, feels good."

"Here, let me do your legs," as I began kneading his calves and slowly worked up to his thighs. Then, I thought, do it, just do it.

"Turn over and I'll do your front." As he rolled over, I was trying to avoid eye contact and be as nonchalant as I could be. Since I had been working on his legs, I started on the fronts of his calves, then moved up. Oh, there was no question about it. There it was. He was as turned-on as I was, I thought.

As I bent over him rubbing his legs, I could see that he was looking down my teeshirt which was hanging open. No wonder he's hard.

Then I moved my hands up to his chest, all the time trying to avoid looking at him, just like this was the most normal thing we could be doing.

"Maria?"

"Yes?"

"Um, this is, um, you're..."

"Yes?"

"Your hands feel wonderful massaging my chest like this."

"Good. Just relax and enjoy it."

"It's kind of hard to enjoy it."

Was his choice of the word, 'hard, ' intentional, I wondered.

"Oh, you want me to stop?"

"No, no, it feels wonderful."

"But you don't enjoy it, Russ?"

"Would you be upset if I kissed you?"

I didn't answer except by moving my head up to his and lowering down until my lips met his.

It was a soft kiss, very romantic, actually, and it lasted fairly long. The second kiss had his tongue slip into my mouth and his hand slip under my teeshirt to cup my left breast.

I knew then that our lives together had changed and they had changed both dramatically and forever.

I raised up off him and reached across and pulled my teeshirt up over my head and tossed it on the floor and sat there as he gazed at my breasts.

"Oh, Maria, oh, you are so beautiful. I've dreamed of this ever since I first met you almost a year ago."

"Really, you never did anything or showed anything."

"I didn't know what to do so I talked with my mom about it and she said for me to just relax and if anything was meant to happen, then it would. I guess this means that something is happening?" he asked as his hands fondled me as I sat next to him on the sofa.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.