Samantha: Grandma's Gift - Cover

Samantha: Grandma's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: Making a Bigger Mess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Making a Bigger Mess - After going to Mexico with her grandmother, Samantha returns with a rather large set of breast implants. Mandy isn't happy about what happened while her daughter was on vacation, but she still lets Samantha show Aaron exactly what she looks like now. Will that turn out to be a mistake?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

"Ugh! It's not fair, I'm happy to have all this yummy boy stuff on my boobs, but I'm upset about being grounded for five months." Samantha lifted one of her mounds to her mouth and licked up several droplets of my cum. "Five months is like, forever!"

"No, five months is five months," Mandy stated.

The sight of Samantha licking herself like that made me do something that was in hindsight foolish, but it seemed like a good idea, at least for a moment. I took my half hard cock, and slapped it against the round swell of one of her breasts. Even though it felt wonderful, I immediately had second thoughts about doing this in front of her mother. "Uh-oh! I probably shouldn't be doing this, should I? It feels so good though, I don't want to stop." I slapped Samantha's tit a few more times for good measure. "I guess I had better though." I was panting by the time I was done.

"Mom, come on. There has to be something I could do to reduce my sentence." Samantha whined.

"Hmm, did you like what Aaron was doing just now?"

"Yeah, it was cool. I liked how he didn't think he should be doing that in front of you, but couldn't help himself."

"In that case, I have an idea. I'll be right back."

I liked the idea of Samantha eating more of my spunk, so I put my hand under her other breast and hefted it to her mouth. She got the hint, and started licking my jizz off that tit too. We took turns shoving her tits in her face to let her try to lick off as much as she could. When it seemed like she had gotten all she could that way, I started scooping the stuff off her chest and letting her lick it off my fingers. Between feeding Samantha my semen and feeling her up some more, my cock was nicely erect again. It had never wilted beyond half hard after cumming on her with her mother watching.

"Ah good; you're hard again Aaron. That will make this go faster."

Turning to look at the teen's mother, I gasped. "Shit! Why do you have a video camera?"

"Well, that photo is nice, but I think a video of Samantha talking like a cock crazy slut will really shut my mother up for financing that ridiculous Mexican boob job."

"Mommy! That's mean," Samantha protested.

"I guess you want to be grounded for five months then."

"No, but..."

"No buts. You can make this video or you can be grounded."

Samantha sighed, "Alright, what am I doing?"

Handing her daughter a bottle of baby oil from the cabinet, Mandy explained. "Aaron is going to tit fuck you. That should be fine the way you liked him slapping your boobs with his cock, right?"

Samantha nodded and Mandy continued, "And while you're doing it, you are going to say nasty things."

"Like what?"

"Things like: 'Now that I've got these big fake knockers, I just love having guys rub their dick between them until they spray my face with big globs of cum!' or 'Look Grandma! This guy doesn't even know who I am, and look what I got him to do!' Think you can handle that?"

"Yeah, I guess. Anything else?"

"Yeah, when you refer to your chest, don't use boobs or breasts, use slang terms like tits, knockers, and jugs. Now rub oil all over them so they're nice and slippery for Aaron."

Samantha got about a nickel sized pool of oil on her palm and started rubbing it into her chest, but it didn't go far with as much flesh as she had to coat. She kept putting a little oil in her hands, then lubing up a little more of her rack. "Let me practice. Hi Grandma. I'm making this video so you'll know how much I like the present you got me in Mexico. I'm rubbing baby oil into my watermelons so that they'll stay nice and soft."

"That was actually pretty good." Samantha's mother commented. "Say that again once I get the camera turned on."

Samantha repeated her statement, and her breasts were starting to become shiny. Her incredible mounds were looking more enticing than ever. "Can I help?" I asked.

"Hear that Grandma? I don't even have to do this for myself. I've always got guys volunteering to help me out. I don't even know what this dude's name is. Isn't it nice of him to offer to help me oil up the big knockers you bought me? Let's see how he does? Am I being nasty enough Mom?"

"Wait Aaron, don't start yet! Samantha, don't ask me questions like that. Just keep talking to the camera. I'm going to have to edit that part out. Say something about him helping you out again, and remember you don't know Aaron's name."

"Sure mister. I bet you'll be able to cover my big tits with oil much faster than I can with my little hands." Samantha poured a generous glob of oil into my outstretched hands. She poured so much that some of it dribbled down onto the bath mat even before I began to massage her breasts with the baby oil. It felt so good to rub her fake rack when it was all slippery with the baby oil. "Wow! Look at that Grandma. My boo ... um..."

"Bolt ons!" I whispered.

"My Mexican bolt ons are getting all shiny now that this stranger is using his big hands. Guess what, it even feels better than when I do this for myself. It must feel good for him too. My jugs are completely coated with oil, but he keeps rubbing them and squeezing them."

Mandy spoke. "Hold on a second. She was fanning herself with her hand. Samantha, where did you learn to talk like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.