Beth 4
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Svengali's Ghost

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beth and Tommy continue their journey. A new home, new schools and new adventures. Suggest you read Beth 1 through Beth 3 first.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It was Monday morning and I was waiting in line to register for school. I had my list of classes and the biggest check I'd ever written. I looked over my schedule: Drawing I, 2D Design, Color Theory, Survey of Western Art I, and English Composition. I got a funny feeling I was going to be a busy boy in a few weeks.

When I got home Beth was looking at my schedule. "Tommy, are you superstitious?"

"Not particularly, why?"

"Because your Drawing instructor is a Mr. Adams."

I looked over her shoulder and sure enough:

Drawing I - R. Adams.

At least it wasn't the same Adams. I wondered if they were related.

I'd finished up Sherry's pictures and called her to pick them up. When she got to the duplex she asked to see both the portrait and the special.

"Oh, Tommy, the portrait is beautiful! You don't think the other picture shows too much, do you?"

I assured her that the slight shadow showing through wasn't exposing too much. After I'd re-wrapped the picture I handed her a CD. "Here's the screen saver that you asked for. I double-checked to make sure everything was okay."

"Oh, thank you so much for all the work you've done for me. I really appreciate it," the shy girl said with a blush. I was amazed at the difference between the red-faced girl standing in front of me and our former head cheerleader who'd had no trouble flashing her panties in front of the whole school.


"Beth, my dearest darling, do you have anything planned for this afternoon?"

"Dearest darling? Okay, what are you fishing for?" Horrible how suspicious some people can be.

"Oh, it's just that I picked up a bunch of aluminum on the way home and I was thinking..."

"You want some free shop help, don't you? You realize it's going to cost you."

"I'll buy dinner," I offered.

"You're darned right you will," she said with a grin.

After two hours in the shop I—oops—we had enough parts for another dozen extenders and extra add-ons. On the way home we stopped at Scott's to get everything powder coated.

I was trying to figure out whether my finances could handle our favorite fancy restaurant when Beth gave me that special look of hers. "Tommy, how about a picnic? You remember that spot with the tables down by the river?"

"You mean the spot where we almost got caught by that family?"

"Yeah, that's the place!" I could tell Beth was getting turned on thinking back to the last time we tried a little al fresco sex anywhere but the farm.

After a quick stop at our local deli, I aimed the Jeep south wondering if either of us would be able to delay the inevitable long enough to make a sandwich.

I'm happy to report we did get to the sandwiches ... eventually.

When we got to our favorite spot and found it empty, my lady jumped out of the Jeep and her clothes simultaneously, leaving her in my favorite black bikini. One of these days I was going to have to take her shopping for another suit. And didn't that thought give me all sorts of ideas!

Unfortunately, there was too much traffic on the river for a repeat of our blanket dance. That didn't keep Beth from finding a nice spot back in the trees.

I walked up with the blanket and asked if she'd seen any of those big bugs. With a snarl, she turned around and I found myself on my back on the blanket. How'd she do that?

"Tommy, have you made out a will yet?" she asked as she was yanking my t-shirt off.

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Oh, I guess I'll just have to control myself," she sighed as she finished pulling off my pants.

By that time I'd recovered enough to help by pulling the strings on her bikini. It didn't take long after that and we were explaining to the local wildlife how much we were enjoying each other.

"Now, how about lunch?" Beth said after we got our breath back.

"What? You didn't have enough to eat already?"

Why don't I remember the elbow?

Since we were in "public" Beth tied on the bottom of her bikini but just carried the top. I guess she didn't want to get caught without it like last time.

As we were devouring our sandwiches, my princess looked at me. "Tommy, you remember when we were on the train and I said I'd take you to a drafting supply company so you could get a table and all the other stuff you saw at Grandpa Hank's? Well, I still will, but would you consider my dad's table and drafting tools? They've been sitting down the basement for years. Ever since he switched to doing everything on the computer he doesn't use them anymore. I asked him the other day and he said he didn't want to give them away, but you were close enough to qualify as family."

"Beth, tell your dad I'd be honored. Between Hank's book and your dad's stuff, if I can't learn drafting it won't be for lack of tradition.

"Oops, better get your top on. Company coming!"

A guy about the same age as our parents got out of his pickup truck. "Hi, kids. Enjoying a picnic?"

"Yes, sir. Is there a problem?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Do you know this is private property?" he asked.

"No, we didn't. I didn't see a sign or anything. We thought it was public property and somebody had just set up a couple of tables.

"Is this your property? We're sorry if we've been trespassing." Why was my mouth motoring on by itself?

"Yes, it is my property. You haven't been leaving a mess have you?"

Beth got up and walked over to us. "No, we always clean up before we leave. But now that we know it's yours and not public we won't use it again."

The guy let out a sigh, "Well, we've been trying to keep people out of here because so many slobs keep leaving a mess."

Beth said, "I can understand that. We'll just grab our stuff and leave and I'm sorry we were trespassing."

"I'm sorry to be so hard-assed about this, but if I start making exceptions, well, you know..."

"I'm sorry we caused you a problem," I said. "Can I ask why you don't put up a sign? I know of at least one other family that's been down here."

"I've put up signs. What do you think is the first thing that gets pulled down? I hate to put up a gate, but I guess I'll have to.

"I tell you what, just take your time today, you don't have to run off."

We shook hands and I assured him we'd clean up and pass the word about not using the place. He got in his truck and pulled out as we sat down at the table.

"Well, so much for our favorite river spot," Beth sighed.

"Yeah, it's too bad a few thoughtless idiots mess it up for everybody else."

We finished our picnic and packed up the car, making sure we took everything we brought with us, and some extra junk left by whoever was there before us.

"It's too bad," I said as we pulled out on the road.

"What's too bad?" Beth asked.

"Well, if you hadn't been able to find your top..." No elbow this time, but my shoulder ached for the rest of the day from the punch.


"Tommy, this is George." George? He rarely called, he just walked across the alley.

"Um, hi George, can I help you with something?"

"Yes, you can. We've just started producing a new valve and I'd like some pictures if you can do them."

Valve? Oh! George Stankovich! "Sure George! Would you like me to stop out and see what you've got? I'm pretty much open tomorrow."

We set up a time for the following day and he described what he was looking for. These pictures would be something like the last set, except in place of just a semi-transparent cover this time it sounded like he wanted the whole valve as an exploded view.

Now I just had to figure out how to do it...

"Tommy, what do you want to do for dinner?"

"I don't know. Why don't we run out for something?"

"Sounds good, but let's go someplace different," Beth said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"How about that little place we went that first Saturday night?" I said as I snuggled back into my lady.

"Oooh, sounds good, let's go!"

Soon we were sitting in the same booth as our first visit.

"I wonder if you'll get whistled at this time," I said.

Beth flushed a bit as she remembered the reaction she got that first night.

After we finished our meal and walked out to the Jeep my lady snuggled up to me. "I put a blanket in the back," she whispered.

Sounded like a trip to the farm was in order.

I parked the Jeep overlooking our favorite meadow, handed Beth the blanket and found a good spot to watch the sunset.

"It's your turn to put the blanket down," my lady said as she handed the blanket back to me.

"Why's that?"

"Because last time I did I got bit on the butt by this huge bug!" She looked at me as if I had something to do with it. "And then the bug forced me to do all sorts of unspeakable things."

"Things like this?" I said as I slid my hands under her t-shirt and pulled it off.

"Oh, yeah," Beth said as she shrugged out of her bra and pulled me closer.

"And like this?" I slid my hands down into her jeans, caressing her glorious cheeks.

She nodded so I reached between us and unzipped her jeans and slid them down her legs, taking her panties along for the ride.

"Oh, yeah, that too."

As I nuzzled her navel her responses became more incoherent until all I was hearing were quiet moans as I worked my way down until she wound her fingers in my hair and fell backward onto the blanket.

With my head trapped between her thighs I had no choice but to nibble my way toward daylight. It was a long trip, with lots of yelling, screaming and thrashing involved.

As we were stretched out on the blanket Beth rolled over on top of me. "I think that same bug is back. What are you going to do about it?"

"Well, I suppose I could apply some bug repellent," I offered.

"Will that work?"

"I don't know. Should I try it and find out?"

"Oh, I suppose. If you think it's worth the effort," she sighed.

"Oh, it's worth the effort, all right," I said as I rolled her off me and started licking her neck.

By the time I got down to her breasts something was definitely working because I suddenly had a voracious bug attacking me.

As Beth worked her way down my body I hoped I'd be able to last. She wrapped her hand around me and began a slow up and down motion that was soon driving me right up the wall. Then she stopped.

"Tommy, would you do something for me?" she purred.

All I could do was nod. At that point I'd do anything!

"It's kind of kinky," she said with a pretty little blush. "I want to see you ... would you, um ... Iwanttoseeyoujackoff," she finished in a rush.

She wanted what? Now I was blushing. I mean, I'd always considered that a solitary activity. Hell, growing up I'd never even tried a circle jerk with my friends, but if my lady wanted it...

In the two years we'd been together, Beth had learned enough about me to know how to bring me right to the edge ... and then keep me there. She'd continued to move her hand slowly, just fast enough to keep my eyes crossed and at the point where I'd agree to anything.

I got up and moved my hand to replace hers. As I started to move I was trying to figure out where to aim when Beth looked at me. "I want it on me," she purred. I looked at her and saw a flush start to spread over her neck and chest. She was really getting turned on! That's when I saw her hand slide down her body. Was she going to join me? Apparently so.

If there was anything guaranteed to push me over the edge, that was it. It didn't take too long before I was covering her from nose to navel. At the same time Beth's fingers started moving with an urgency that soon had her hips coming off the blanket as she told the birds and bees how good she felt.

I had flopped down next to her, trying to get my breath back, when she rolled over on top of me. A slippery, messy and strangely erotic operation as she squirmed around, smearing both of us until I had to hold on to keep her from sliding off. All that movement had another effect and soon my lady discovered two body parts that fit together quite nicely when assisted by a little lubrication.

As she started moving she sat up, both to get the angle she liked and to allow me access to my favorite handles. I felt her nipples crinkle as I slid my palms over her slippery breasts. I looked into her lovely face and saw the playful look that said this was going to be a nice, slow, easy session with both of us nearing the edge, only to back off several times before neither of us could stand it any longer and exploded.

Beth collapsed on top of me. After we got our breath back she giggled, "Maybe we should clean up a bit?"

Sounded good to me so I stood up, cradled her in my arms, walked down the hill to the pond ... and tossed her in.

"Oh! You rat!" she sputtered when she came up. "Just wait 'til I catch you!"

That led to a splash-and-chase session that left both of us out of breath and a lot cleaner. Well, physically anyway.

We climbed out of the water and walked back up the hill to our blanket, where we collapsed and were soon asleep.

"Tommy! Tommy!" Beth whispered. I opened my eyes only to see a deer no more than ten feet away. It froze when it saw my head move but soon decided I was no threat and resumed nuzzling its way through the tall grass. Beth and I watched it for several minutes before something spooked it and it bolted off.

"Oh, I've never seen a deer that close!" Beth said as she hugged me.

As the sun disappeared over the edge of the world we reluctantly got up, grabbed our blanket and headed for home.

"I think we're going to have to stop at the cleaners," Beth said as she folded up our rather sticky blanket.


I met George Stankovich the next morning. He showed me the new valve and gave me a drawing showing an exploded view, with all the parts spread out.

"Tommy, I don't know how you're going to do this, but if you can you've got to be some kind of wizard with a camera."

"George, how accurate do you want this? I mean, do you want all the little washers and screws shown or just the major parts?"

"Oh, just get the big parts and that'll be great.

"By the way, Tommy, your two friends did a great job on our web site and once you get these new pictures done I'm going to have them add a section on new products, so make sure you get me a web-ready picture, okay?"

"No problem, George. I'll try to give you several to choose from."

"Tommy, do you do publicity photos?"

"Well, I don't specialize in any type of photography. What are you looking for?"

"There's a convention in September and since we're going to have a booth I was thinking that having some pictures taken would be nice. You know, showing the booth and a bunch of people around it."

"The only thing I can see as a problem is I'll be in school by then, but if I can fit it into my schedule I'd be happy to do them for you. Where's it going to be?"

"Oh, downtown at the convention center. Should I send you the details?"

"That would be great. Anything else you need?"

"No, just do your usual great job on that valve."

I made sure I had the valve and print when I left. This was going to be a big project, but if it worked out the pictures would be a great addition to my portfolio.


"Tommy, did you take these pictures of Sherry?"

"Ah, hi Steve. Yeah, Beth and I took them a couple of weeks ago. Is there a problem?" I just knew some day I'd have to explain my work to a pissed-off boyfriend/fiancé/husband.

"Tommy, how do you think I feel when you've seen more of Sherry than I have?"

"But Steve, I haven't..."

"Bullshit, man! I've seen the pictures. You can't tell me you didn't see anything!" Steve was really pissed.

"Steve, I didn't! Listen to me. Beth did all the posing and everything. All I did was turn around and hit the shutter release. I was up at the car when Sherry got ready. That's the truth, man."

"That's what Sherry said, too, but I couldn't believe it. You didn't even peek?"

"Steve, I saw how shy Sherry was and I knew I couldn't get a decent picture if she was nervous and afraid of me seeing anything."

"Well, I suppose. Tommy, this is driving me nuts. I mean I love Sherry but this whole nothing-before-the-wedding business is driving me nuts. I hope it gets better when I'm two thousand miles away."

We talked for a few more minutes before he had to go.

Beth had walked in during the call. "Tommy, that was Steve, wasn't it?" she said as she wrapped her arms around me. "I feel so sorry for him. I just don't understand Sherry's attitude. I wonder how long they'll stay together?"

I wondered that, too.


The next week was a real test of our patience and my belief that I was a photographer. George's valve was going to kill me.

I finally figured out that the only way to photograph most of the parts was to put them on a light box to control the shadows. So it was grab a part, try to place it on the light box in the same relative position as in the exploded drawing, change the gels to the color I wanted, cross my fingers and hit the shutter release. Shoot enough variations to make sure I had what I needed and then start all over with the next part.

By the time I was done I had over a hundred images of the twenty parts. The only good thing was at least the subject wasn't getting bored and squirming around or screaming. Then it was hour after hour with Photoshop to choose which image of each part to use, copy each into a separate layer on the master picture, arrange all the layers, and come up with several variations of the final image.

According to my princess I was an ogre all week. Not good. Luckily she was working at the shop most days which may have saved our relationship.

Finally I had four versions that I thought would work. I e-mailed them to George and waited for his reaction. How many ways can a person cross his fingers?

When Beth got home that afternoon I met her at the door.

"Can I apologize?" I asked as I pulled her to me. "I know I've been horrible this week. I'm sorry."

"Oh, Tommy," Beth said as she hugged me back. "I know you want to do the best work you can, but you've got to learn to relax too."

"I know. I was getting so hung up in learning how to get the look I needed I just lost track of everything else.

"If I do that again, just give me a good dope-slap."

"Can I get that in writing?" my lady giggled.

"If I get my choice of where to write it," I said as I slid my hands inside her blouse to caress the smooth, soft skin at her waist.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.