Paul and Barbara - Cover

Paul and Barbara

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At 13 Paul's parents still won’t leave him alone, so 17 year old Barbara come to look after him. Barbara catches Paul looking at her tits and offers to let him see them, but there is a price to pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Babysitter  

For the next hour Paul had to remain nude and serve the six girls. It didn't take long for his prick to recover and it was soon hard again.

After about half an hour Barbara asked Julie if she had thought what position she wanted Paul in when she spanked him.

"I thought he would go across my legs, isn't that right?" Replied the pretty twelve year old.

"That's one position." Barbara responded. "But there are other positions you could use, lets try some out and see what you think."

Barbara turned to Paul and told him to bend over in the middle of the room. "In this position," she advised Julie he isn't supported and has to hold himself quite rigid. Stand next to him and just put your hand on his bottom to see what it feel like."

Barbara the put Paul into several other positions getting Julie to put her hand on the young boy's bottom in each one. She made him lie along the back of the sofa with one leg down each side. Barbara told him to bend over the back of a dining room chair first from behind the chair, then from the front with his legs either side of the seat. Paul found this position very uncomfortable as the sides of the seat dug into the insides of his thighs. Next Barbara had Paul laying over the coffee table with his head hanging down to the floor. Barbara looked around the room to get ideas for other positions. She saw the two foot stools.

"Put those two little stools in the middle of the room." Barbara said to Paul. "Place them about a foot apart, now put one knee on each stool and bend forward."

Paul did as instructed and leant forward until his hands were on the floor in front of him. In this position his bare bottom was stuck in the air.

"Move the stools further apart." Barbara said.

Paul did as he was told and move the stools apart. This had the effect of opening his legs wider.

"Now bend down more, get your head on the floor."

Paul lowered his head onto the floor. His backside was now wide open and stuck up in the air. All the girls could easily see his wrinkled pink anal ring.

Julie stood by Paul's side and put her hand on his upturned bottom. "This isn't a very good position." She said, "I can't really reach his bottom very well."

Barbara considered the problem then came up with a suggestion. "Why don't you stand behind him?" She offered.

Julie moved position as Barbara had suggested. "That's a bit better." She said as she reached forward to touch Paul's bottom. "How about if I stand over him, with my legs either side of his back, like this." Julie moved round so the she was stood as she had suggested. In her new position, with the legs straddling Paul's back she could bend forward and reach his upturned backside and the back of his spread open thighs.

Barbara thought this was a good position and let Julie remain stroking Paul's bottom for some time before she suggested another position. "How about if he lies on his back and lifts his legs back over his head as if he's about to do a backward role." Suggested Barbara. "Come on get to it, you said you were good at gym."

Paul laid down on the floor on his back, lifted his legs up and brought the down above his head, he was very supple and could almost get his knees on the floor behind him.

"Where should I stand?" asked Julie, "By his side's no good." Julie stood by Paul's back and found she was too high up so she knelt down. "I think this would be a good place to be." She said as she began to rub Paul's bottom and thighs. "I can reach everything from here."

"It's nearly ten O'clock. Have you made up your mind yet?" Asked Barbara.

"I'm still not sure, I like having him across my legs with his prick trapped between my legs, but you all seem to like these other positions." Replied Julie, "I think I'll split the spanks, I'll let Linda give him three smacks with him bent over in the middle of the room. Then I'll let Amanda give him three over the sofa, Susan three on the stools and Barbara three upside down." Julie did a quick bit of arithmetic. "That will leave me um twelve spanks over my knee." She added.

"Come on get into the first position now." Said Barbara, who was pleased to hear that she would have chance to get his hands on Paul's bottom.

Paul moved to the centre of the room and touched his toes. Linda stood up and moved towards the bending boy. She wanted to get the most of her three spanks. She put her left hand on his back and his right hand on her bottom. She took her time feeling his bottom before raising it and bringing it down on Paul's left buttock. Again she let her hand wander over his bare backside before she gave him his second smack. Linda moved her left hand from Paul's back and slid it under the bending boy so that she could feel his erect prick. Without warning she delivered her third smack and squeezed his prick. Paul stayed in position until Barbara told him to get into his next position.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.