Paul and Barbara - Cover

Paul and Barbara

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At 13 Paul's parents still won’t leave him alone, so 17 year old Barbara come to look after him. Barbara catches Paul looking at her tits and offers to let him see them, but there is a price to pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Babysitter  

Two weeks after Barbara's first visit the pretty dark hared seventeen year old returned as arranged to keep the 'nearly fourteen year old' Paul 'company' as his Mum would say. Barbara was again wearing a short skirt but this time she had a tee shirt on. Paul couldn't keep his eyes off the tight material of Barbara's top as it stretched across her tits. "They look even bigger." The young boy thought to himself, remembering the time two weeks ago when Barbara had let him see and play with her tits.

Barbara kept Paul waiting for some time before she mentioned their previous evening together. "I've noticed you've been looking at my boobs again." She suddenly said, "Have you been thinking about them whilst you have been playing with yourself over the past two weeks?" she asked Paul.

"Um well, er," mumbled an embarrassed Paul, who didn't like to admit he played with himself.

"Well, have you thought about my boobs or haven't you?, and have you managed to learn any more control?" Urged Barbara.

"Well, er yes, I have a bit," muttered Paul as his prick swelled in his jeans.

"Ok, we'll see wont we? Now do you want to see my boobs this evening, if so you know what you must do." Added Barbara.

Paul couldn't say anything; he just stood up and shed his cloths in double quick time.

Barbara looked at his prick, which was hard and twitching. "Um, you look fairly excited to me. I'm not sure you're in control, I'd better spank you before we go any further." She said. "Come on you know the position."

Paul draped himself over Barbara's thighs and she trapped his prick between them. Slowly she began to smack the young bottom offered to her, turning it from white to pink.

"Right let's see how you do." Barbara said, "Up you get."

Paul stood up and Barbara took off her tee shirt revealing to Paul the items of his fantasies over the past two weeks. As Barbara reached behind her back and unclipped her bra Paul's prick gave another twitch.

"Ok let's see how much control you've got tonight." Said Barbara as she took hold of Paul's prick.

It didn't take Barbara too long to bring Paul to his first orgasm of the evening. "I thought you said that you had learned some control in the last two weeks, that didn't seem very controlled to me." Said Barbara, rather sternly, "Get over my knee I can see you haven't learned your lesson yet."

Paul meekly laid himself back over Barbara's bare thighs for his second spanking of the evening. "This," he thought to himself "could be a very painful evening."

The evening went much as the previous one with Paul remaining in the nude and serving Barbara until it was nearly time for his parents to return. Like the previous time Barbara had looked after Paul she removed her top, spanked the boy again and then made him cum over her tits. Barbara was enjoying the power she had over this young male, it surprised her just how easy it was to control him. All she had to do was let him see her boobs and he would do almost anything she asked.

It was on Barbara's third visit that she found out a bit more about this young boy. As in her previous visits Paul had stripped naked, been over Barbara's knee for a spanking, played with her tits whilst Barbara made him cum and, naturally, been spanked again. He had then spent the next hour or so in the nude following Barbara's instructions. It was after Barbara had made him cum the second time and had draped him over her knee for his third spanking that she made her discovery.

As on previous visits Barbara choose the back of Paul's thighs as her target for the third spanking. As the spanks built up on Paul's thighs his legs began to wave about and part giving Barbara the chance to smack the inside of his thighs. Once Barbara was satisfied with her warming of Paul's thighs she began, as previously, to rub her hand gently over his red bottom and thighs. As she did so Paul still had his legs apart and, naturally, Barbara ran her hand over the inside of the top of his thighs. As her thumb accidentally brushed over the brown-pink ring of Paul's anus Paul gave out a low moan. Barbara noticed this and a few seconds later again gently brushed the puckered opening. Once more Paul let out a quite gasp. "This," thought Barbara, "is interesting. I'm sure he finds having his anus touched pleasant". Barbara repeated her occasional gentle touching of Paul's anus and on each occasion she was rewarded with a reaction from the young boy over her knee.

Eventually Barbara decided enough was enough and ordered Paul to get up and kneel over her thighs with his erect cock between her breasts. Once more Barbara skilfully rubbed his cock and made him cum between her firm teenage boobs. It was this final spank free orgasm that Barbara used as a carrot to keep Paul coming back for more.

The next time Barbara visited Paul she had made up her mind to use his sensitive anus to help to reduce the control he was beginning to show. Barbara began the evening as usual by getting Paul to strip naked before taking off her top and bra to reveal her magnificent tits to the thirteen-year-old boy. Then, as had become custom in their relationship, Barbara ordered Paul to go across her knee. "Come on over my knee, I still think you need a spanking to help you control yourself." She said.

Paul obediently draped himself over Barbara's naked legs.

"No, I want you further over than that." The pretty seventeen year old said.

Paul moved as instructed, and with Barbara's 'help' found himself with his hands on the floor, his feet in the air and his fully erect cock between Barbara's thighs. Barbara began to slowly spank the lower part of Paul's bottom. Soon she began to turn it pink and was rewarded by Paul opening his legs. This gave Barbara access to the area she wanted. She began to concentrate her smacks at the top of Paul' thighs getting nearer to his puckered anus. As Paul's bottom began to take on a red warmth she left her hand on it for longer between spanks. Gradually Barbara moved her hand towards her target and occasionally she gently stroked the pink-brown flesh around the young anus on display to her. Each time she touched it Paul sucked in his breath audibly. Barbara knew she was onto a winner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.