Paul and Barbara - Cover

Paul and Barbara

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At 13 Paul's parents still won’t leave him alone, so 17 year old Barbara come to look after him. Barbara catches Paul looking at her tits and offers to let him see them, but there is a price to pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Babysitter  

"Oh! Mum, I'm nearly fourteen, I can look after myself for an evening." Said Paul.

"You're not nearly fourteen you're only thirteen and a half. Your Dad and I don't think you should be left alone yet. There are all sorts of 'funny' people out there, you can never be too careful." Paul's Mother replied.

"But I'll be careful." Paul wanted to be left alone so that he could spend the evening looking at the girly magazine he had found a couple of days ago. He wanted to see how many times he could make himself cum in one evening. "I'll keep the door locked and not let anyone in" he offered.

"No Paul, we have arranged for Barbara to come round. Just think of it as having company rather than 'being looked after'. I'm sure Barbara will not look at it as babysitting you." His mother made it sound final.

"OK" Paul sighed. If any one had to come round Barbara was better than most other people. She was seventeen and very pretty. Paul had often dreamed about her. Barbara had lovely long dark hair and a large pair of tits, but he wouldn't be able to read his magazine.

Barbara arrived at about seven thirty. She was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. As it was summer her legs, which Paul thought were wonderful and long, were bare and well tanned from the summer sun. Barbara sat down on the sofa and had a quick chat with Paul's Mum to find out where everything was and what time they would be home.

Once Paul's parents had left Barbara got up, walked over to the television to turn it on. Paul watched her as she moved across the room. She did have good legs and, as she bent down to reach the TV Paul could see a lot of her thigh. Barbara returned to her place on the sofa and began to watch the television. From where Paul was sitting he could only see a bit of Barbara's legs unless he turned his head away from the television.

"Can I have a drink please?" Paul asked.

"If you want, and will you get me one as well." Barbara replied.

Paul went to the kitchen and pored out two glasses of coke.

When Paul returned to the lounge he offered one of the glasses to Barbara and sat down on the sofa next to her. From his new position Paul could look at Barbara without making it too obvious. He could see her tits as they pushed her blouse out, he could even make out the pattern of her bra through the material of the blouse. "This is better than reading a mag" Paul thought to himself, "It will give me something good to think about tonight".

The television programme seemed to hold Barbara's attention though Paul found it very boring. As she got more involved with the program Barbara moved from time to time. As she did so her blouse gaped open and Paul got a view of the top of her right tit. "I wish that button would undo" Paul thought, "Then I would be able to see better, I'd love to be able to touch those tits, they look so soft".

"What are you looking at?" demanded Barbara. The television program had come to an end just as Barbara's blouse moved offering Paul an even better view of her tits.

"Um ... er ... Nothing really" Paul mumbled as he went red.

"You were looking at my boobs weren't you? You were, you can't deny it." Accused Barbara.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking much, it was just sort of a quick glance, I er..." The words stumbled out of Paul, as he felt very hot and bothered.

"Did you like what you saw?" Asked Barbara as she pulled her shoulders back and stuck her tits out even further.

"Err ... Yes" Gulped Paul, as he looked at the offerings.

Barbara moved her hand to the top button on her blouse and undid it. "Would you like to see my boobs?" She said as she slowly moved her hands down towards the next button.

"Er um er OH yes" squeaked Paul, almost unable to talk.

"Well you can if you really want, but you must undress first." Barbara offered.

"What you mean I can see your tits if I take all my cloths off?" Asked Paul who couldn't quite believe what was happening. "You're prepared to actually let me see them, err ... like you'll take your blouse and um err ... bra off and let me..."

"Only if you want to." Barbara cut off Paul's mumblings "If you want to all you need do is take off all your cloths"

Barbara had hardly finished when Paul began to shed his cloths. Off came his tee shirt, his shoes and then he undid his jeans and removed them along with his underpants and socks. He had never undressed so quickly. His young prick stood up hard pointing away from his body.

Barbara looked at the adolescent boy and grinned to herself. She could have quite a bit of fun this evening. "You haven't answered my question yet, do you really want to see my tits?" She teased him.

"Yes please, I've taken my cloths off, please let me see them." Paul almost begged.

Barbara slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, and then she pulled it out the waistband of her skirt. As Barbara opened her blouse Paul could see her cleavage and the white lacy bra that held the objects of his desire. Barbara removed her blouse and reached behind her for the catch of her bra. She undid it but kept her bra in place. She brought her hands round to the front and held the cups of her bra in her hands. Slowly, ever so, slowly Barbara reviled her breasts to the goggle eyed Paul.

Paul had only seen pictures of tits before, but now here were a pair of beauties right before his eyes. They were firm, with no overhang, fairly large with dark brown nipples pointing forward and upwards at him as he stood looking at them.

"Would you like to touch them?" Barbara asked.

"Can, can I really?" Paul didn't believe what was happening. As he moved forward to where Barbara was sitting she guided him between her legs. Paul leant forward and tentatively reached out and touched one of Barbara's tits.

"Go on, they don't bite you know." Urged Barbara, "Haven't you touched a girl's boobs before?" She quizzed him.

"Nnno" Was all Paul could manage as Barbara took hold of his very hard prick.

Paul put his other hand on Barbara's other tit and began exploring the soft feeling of her firm breasts. Barbara began to slowly stoke Paul's prick. "Stop it I'm going to..." Was all Paul managed to say before he came all over Barbara's bare legs and the sofa.

"Well!" Scolded Barbara, "You don't seem to have much control do you?" She added, sounding rather cross. "I think I'd better teach you a lesson for coming so quickly. Get over my knee, I'm going to smack your bottom for you."

Paul was unable to think straight. He still had his hands on Barbara's tits, she had just bought him off, now she was telling him she was going to spank him. He didn't move, he couldn't move he was too shocked.

"Come on, over my knee. NOW!" said Barbara firmly.

Paul obeyed and draped himself over Barbara's cum soaked legs. Barbara positioned Paul just as she wanted him, with his cock hanging between her thighs and his bottom well presented. Barbara began to slowly smack his backside. She didn't smack too hard or too fast, she wanted to savour the moment of having a male at her disposal. As the spanking progressed Paul's bottom began to get red and sore. He soon began to gasp and wiggle as each smack rained down on his bare backside. Despite the tenderness in his backside Paul's young prick soon returned to it hardened state as it rubbed between Barbara's thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.