Uncle Bob's Charter Boat - Cover

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Sex puts some people to sleep. They learned that night that sex woke Mandy up. She got more vibrant and less tired with each orgasm. She also got more curious, and soon she was examining his male body from every perspective, closely going over him, delighting in his reactions when she touched him and kissed him in various places.

She bit the bullet and sucked his penis, even though she knew her juices were on it. She was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't nearly as icky as she was sure it would be. When his prick bloomed in her mouth, she was delighted. She wasn't skilled enough to bring him off with only her mouth, but he helped her find the right rhythm to stroke with while she sucked, and when he warned her he was going to cum she trusted him instead of her instincts and kept her sucking lips firmly around the head as it produced strong, but not bad tasting semen that she felt inordinately proud for swallowing.

He returned the favor, giving her half a dozen orgasms with his mouth and fingers. An hour nap refreshed him and she learned to ride, recognizing almost immediately the potential for orgasms as she felt his manhood probe deeper than ever into her and leaned forward to bring pressure on her clit. Again, her inexperience prevented him from cumming, but when she was satisfied he simply rolled her over, made her helpless again, and flushed her womb full of happy sperm.

By morning, when she stumbled out of bed to get breakfast started, she was sore, but still happy. It seemed like he'd fucked her all night long, though she knew it was only three times. A quick swim in the ocean got rid of the evidence.

As she served breakfast topless, she was mildly surprised that when some of the men flirted with her, it just made her feel good. She wondered how she'd ever be able to satisfy this new need to be nude, or at least be able to enjoy being nude, while living her usual lifestyle.

Then she spent some time thinking about the conversation she was going to have with her mother when they got back.


The trip back went without any glitches. The passengers, using their last hours together spent most of the time in the staterooms. Mandy teased her uncle, and he scowled at her, reminding her that he had to operate the boat and get them back safely. She talked him into letting her practice her blow job technique, and almost regretted it when his knees went weak as she succeeded in getting a mouthful of hot spunk. By the time he'd recovered, they were six degrees off course.

He told her to skedaddle and let their passengers know that port was only half an hour away, which she did by pounding on the doors and announcing it loudly. Then she went and got dressed herself, putting on jeans shorts and a blouse that she tied together under her breasts. She stayed barefoot.


Bob and Mandy stood side by side as the last researcher left the boat for the last time. The group was already laughing noisily as they trudged down the pier toward their loaded and waiting vans.

"Wow," said Mandy. "What a trip."

"I guess so," said Bob. "You okay?"

"I'm great," she said firmly.

"Big changes," he said softly.

She looked at him. "Changes I wanted ... changes I like."

"We can't carry on like that here, on shore," he said firmly.

She dimpled. "We're not on shore yet."

"You're kidding," he said.

"I don't think I'm ever going to kid you about that," she said. She untied her blouse and let it gape open, showing her teen titties to him.

"Not here!" he gasped, looking around quickly.

She laughed and, holding her blouse together, ran for the ladder to the bridge. Looking over her shoulder she called "Come on."

Again she was waiting for him, naked and ready, when he got there. This time he decided to make a point of a few things.

When he was naked, he crawled onto the bed and lifted her ankles, dropping them on his shoulders. Then he bent her almost in half, making her helpless in a new way. He lined up his prick. She wasn't sopping wet this time, having acted on impulse, rather than passion, so he pressed slowly in until his pubes mashed against her pussy lips. She groaned the whole time, but stared unblinkingly at him as he penetrated her.

"Give me a slow screw," she panted, thinking she was clever to use one of his own routine commands. She wanted him to know she was fully participating, but he took her comment a little differently.

"You think this is some new game," he said, just holding himself deep in her. With her back at this angle her clit was taken out of play. "This isn't a game, Mandy. You think we're going to do this as often as you want to. But remember something. This is how babies are made. I'm going to fill you up with baby makers in a few minutes. You might be safe now, but in a week you won't be, and in two weeks you'll be ovulating and as ripe as possible. If you try to play around then, you're going to get pregnant. This is serious business, baby."

"I know," she gasped, already short of breath because her lungs were cramped and couldn't pull in full breaths.

"And if you tease me," he said, drawing out and pushing back in, "I'm going to put you in this position, and you're not going to be able to do anything about it."

"I don't' care," she huffed.

"You will if you have to raise a baby while you're finishing high school." He fucked her with three long, slow trips out and back in.

"I love this," she whined.

"You're too young to love this."

"I know, but I can't help it. I love you."

"You're not supposed to love me that way."

"Neither is mom, but she does too."

"This is the last time until we figure things out," he insisted.

"Okay." She agreed too easily.

"I mean it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.