Uncle Bob's Charter Boat - Cover

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

That simple broken bikini bra strap was how it started. It gave Professor Simpson an excuse to employ her personal fetish. Because Susan was topless, Amy Simpson took off her top too. She also took off her Bermuda shorts, which revealed the bottom to her bikini, which was a very brief thong. Dawn Jones didn't bat an eye, removeing her tank top to reveal naked breasts, leaving her only in a tight pair of terrycloth shorts. Her husband was nowhere to be seen. There were four people diving, three of them women, and that left only Julie and Mandy with their breasts covered.

Julie looked around nervously. She remembered some of what had happened the night before. She remembered being in the water and naked in front of Professor Simpson. She also remembered Bill crawling on top of her and sliding his beautiful stiff prick deep in her pussy. That was about all she remembered. When she got up that morning, she found out that Bill liked to suck breasts too. He had left two hickeys near her nipples and she was therefore reluctant to expose them. She was also mad at Bill. When she woke up, Susan and Mike were cuddled up naked and there was still a condom clinging to Mike's penis. Bill, on the other hand, lay sprawled, his prick crusty with his and her juices. He had fucked her bareback and she wasn't on the pill. She was sure she had handed him a condom while they were out on the town. She always carried them in her purse. But he hadn't used it and she had been too drunk to notice.

Mandy heard the motor revolutions slow, which meant they were nearing their destination. She decided to go up to the bridge and, as soon as she got on deck she saw the semi-nude bodies of the women. It was always interesting to see what other females looked like, but she didn't want to get caught staring. She climbed the ladder to the bridge, where she could look out on the deck without it being so obvious. When she pushed open the door, she saw Mr. Jones and Bob standing close to the front window. Her uncle was speaking.

"You're right," he said. "Definitely pear shaped. I must admit they look pretty good."

John chuckled. "You should see them when her nipples get all stiff. I bet they stand up an inch. My wife's do too, ever since she breast fed our first child. Before that they were inverted and I could get them to come out, but they wouldn't stay out. Now it's no problem."

Mandy realized the men were talking about the women's breasts. They were doing the same thing she'd decided to do. She closed the door until she could just barely hear.

"So you and Professor Simpson are ... good friends?"

"Oh, brother. I never thought getting into education would be so rewarding. Amy's a hard driver. The only reason she came to dinner the first time was because she was about to have a breakdown. She and Dawn hit it off right away. I didn't know how much until I came home for lunch one day - I usually don't - and caught them in bed together."

"That must have been awkward," said Bob.

"Dawn offered to share, right then and there. Amy wasn't dating anybody. They had already talked about it, assuming I would be game. Man, was I ever. Amy's got the tightest, hottest pussy in the three state area."

"So what's up with the dive master?"

"He's worked for Amy almost his whole college career, probably seven or eight years. She's been hot for him for a while, but didn't want to take any chances. They're a good team. Anyway, when we came on this cruise, she decided that he'd just stay in the room with Dawn and her and me. You should have seen the outfit she put on last night."

"I did," said Bob. "Two of the kids were playing around and one fell in. I had to fish her out and I guess Amy heard the noise. She came to find out what happened."

"Oh ... well ... okay, you saw her. The poor guy was putty in her hands. She had him naked and was riding him within ten minutes of us going to bed. Dawn and I were going at it too, of course. That probably got him going pretty good too. Come to think of it, he didn't last long the first time. She got up and went to get a snack while he recuperated. That's probably when you saw her."

Mandy couldn't believe what she was hearing. These men had just met, and they were talking about sex and women like they were the best of buddies. Well Mr. Jones was any way. He was saying something again.

"Yeah, she came back and was like a tiger. Poor Rupert. I don't think he had any idea what he was in for on this trip. We made a mess of the sheets. Sorry about that. Who takes care of that kind of thing around here anyway? I hope it's not that cute girl who cooks so good. What is she? Your girlfriend?"

Mandy would like to have seen her Uncle's face. But she couldn't without possibly letting them know she was there. She was pretty sure they would stop talking if she went in.

"She's my niece and she's off limits," said Bob.

"Yeah ... sure ... of course. I'll mention it to the guys. No problem. Anyway, it was real nice meeting you Bob, and I want to thank you again for accommodating us on this trip. We're going to get a lot done."

Mandy eased the door closed and scooted back down the ladder. She waited until she saw the lever move and started climbing again. John Jones stepped out and looked down to see her. He smiled.

"Hi. I was just talking to your uncle. This is a nice boat you have here."

"Thanks," she said. Her mind was still whirling. She backed down the ladder to let him come down, and then went back up and onto the bridge. Bob looked over his shoulder at her and smiled.

"I have a feeling this is going to be one for the record books," he said. "It's going to be a rowdy crowd."

Mandy was feeling almost belligerent for some reason. Her mother had suggested she was jealous when Bob noticed other women. She had just heard him talking about women's breasts. The other man had been downright nasty and she felt unsettled.

"You should see their sheets," she blurted.

Bob's eyebrows rose. "Crusty, huh?"

"You got that right," she said. "I thought professors were all stuffy and proper and stuff."

"Not these professors," said Bob. "Not these."

The GPS made a noise. Bob looked out at what appeared to be normal ocean swells, and could see where the waves were altered by the reef, invisible under the water.

"I'm going up to the bow. You take the helm and ease us in. I'll tell you which way to go to miss any coral heads near the surface.

"Got it," she said, stepping over to put her hands on the chrome wheel.

He slid one of the big front windows to the side, so she could hear his directions, and went down to lean over the bow of the boat.

"Give me a slow screw," he yelled up to her. She advanced the throttles to the first detent.

Then with hand signals he threaded her through the unseen dangers, finally making a fist with his right hand. Mandy reversed the engines briefly and, as his fist slashed downward, pushed the button that released the anchor. She heard the rattling of the chain as it slid through the hawsepipe, and let the engines idle until her Uncle turned around and made a throat slashing motion with the blade of his hand. The sounds of the sea replaced the low rumble of the engines, and the yacht began to rock gently in the swells.


The divers on the deck opened the gate and began jumping in the water immediately, eager to get started on their preliminary inspection of the reef.

Mandy waited for him to come back to the bridge to make sure everything was all right. When he got there his eyes flicked across the instrument panel and then he looked at his niece. "We can relax for a while. They'll be busy for the rest of the day."

Mandy fidgeted. "I'll make sure there are snacks available and have something ready for supper at five."

"I suspect they'll wander in and out of the galley all day," said Bob. "Diving is hungry business. Maybe you could make up a batch of sandwiches and leave them in the fridge."

"Got it," she said.

She left him on the bridge and went to the galley. Twenty minutes later she wandered out on the deck. Two divers were climbing up onto the swim platform and talking to Professor Simpson, who was bent over listening to them. Her breasts swayed with the motion of the boat, which was rocking gently. Mandy looked down at her own modest swells. If what Professor Simpson had was what men liked, as was obvious by what she'd overheard, she was in trouble. She wore a B cup when she wore a bra at all. She saw her nipples denting the shirt she was wearing. That was new. She'd never noticed that before, really. She pulled her shirt away from her body and looked down through the neck hole at nipples that were merely spiky bumps in the middle of slightly darker circles. She looked back at the professor, whose nipples looked huge, thick and brown. She looked completely comfortable almost naked among all those other people.

Mandy had seen other people nude on board, of course. It had always been interesting, and a little titillating, but Mandy had never thought seriously about going naked herself. Now she did, trying to imagine what it would be like to stroll through all those people with nothing on. Part of her was horrified, because she'd look like a boy compared to some of those women. Another part of her tingled, because she was sure that Uncle Bob, at least, wouldn't laugh. Her nipples suddenly tingled so much that she looked down again, expecting to see them actually moving. They weren't, but she unconsciously reached to squeeze them with her hands. She shuddered, and was astonished at how good it felt to do that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.