Uncle Bob's Charter Boat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Mandy might never have put it all together if Mr. Trunion had booked his charter like he always had in the past. When he and his young daughter showed up for their fishing trip, everything seemed quite normal, other than the fact that they were starting their trip in the afternoon, instead of the morning. Chastity Trunion, who had always been very confident and self possessed, acted like she always did - like she was eighteen, instead of almost fifteen. Jim Trunion acted like he always did too, sort of a fumbling man, who seemed half embarrassed all the time, and only came alive once the trip had actually started and he began to play with his fishing equipment.

The first thing that caught Mandy's attention was that Chastity stripped off her outer clothing to reveal a new bikini, even before they untied and left the dock. This bikini was even smaller than Mandy remembered the last one being, and was a thong to boot. Wryly, Mandy noticed that it was hot pink, the same color as the trunks she had made fun of her uncle for wearing. Mandy had to admit the girl looked good in it. Her breasts, even at such a young age, were larger than Mandy's, and her waist a little narrower. Her hips hadn't developed as much as they would later, but still swelled out from that tiny waist in a way that made Mandy feel boyish, with her small, firm breasts and narrow hips. Chastity was short, and her legs were short too, giving her the appearance of an undersized adult woman, rather than an overdeveloped teenager.

As soon as she had her clothes off, Chastity pranced around the boat, examining everything, even though she'd seen it all at least nine or ten times in the past, and nothing had really changed. She seemed to need to bend over a lot to look at things, exposing her naked buttocks, with the thick hot pink string that disappeared between them. Mandy felt her face flush when her uncle looked at those buttocks, which was the reason she noticed that Chastity's father looked even more. In fact, the man seemed to be unable to look anywhere else. His fishing gear hung in his hands, ignored, as Bob stowed their luggage in one of the staterooms.

Mandy's heightened attention made note of the fact that all the luggage went into one stateroom, which shouldn't have seemed odd, since this pair had always used only one stateroom in the past. They always took a nap while they were out fishing.

But Mandy noticed that now, for some reason.

Then she was busy with casting off lines and standing by the engine room phone in case her uncle called down with instructions. They also had a checklist they went through each time the boat went out, with fittings being checked, fuel lines examined, and the like. There were gauges that told Bob everything he needed to know about the engines up on the bridge, but he felt better having a hand where things could be listened to until everything was deemed to be operating normally.

After that Mandy went to the galley and began preparations for the evening meal, which would be eaten an hour out from port. There would be some night fishing when they arrived at the selected location, which was also new for this customer.

It was because she was busy with supper that she wasn't aware of another change in the Trunion's behavior. Always in the past, Jim Trunion stayed on the bridge with Bob, talking about what he wanted to catch, and where they were going, and what kind of bait would be best. His daughter always laid out on a chaise lounge on the front deck, where sun and spray would both drench her as the boat picked up speed and cut through the water.

This time, however, as Bob and Jim were talking, Chastity popped her head into the bridge.

"Daddy, it's time for your nap," she said. "You know you need extra rest since you got sick last week."

Her father's reaction to such a bland statement was what caught Bob's attention. The man turned beet red, almost as if he were angry, but his face exhibited not anger, but excitement.

"Yes, darling..." he muttered after a too long pause. "Of course you're right."

He then left the bridge, following his daughter, who seemed to feel the need to personally see to it that her father did, in fact, go take his nap. Bob shook his head, smiling a little bit at the almost bossy nature of the young girl. She had acted more like a wife than a daughter during the odd exchange.

When, an hour later Mandy called up to announce that supper would be ready in ten minutes, Bob was engaged in plotting his course around a squall line in the distance, and he somewhat absent mindedly told her that Jim was taking a nap.

Mandy, like any good cook, didn't want her meal to get cold, and went to find Chastity to tell her about supper. Unable to find her, she then went to their stateroom, where she tapped perfunctorily and then opened the door to tell the occupants that dinner was ready.

She was shocked to her core by what she saw.


While Mandy had heard and read about the sexual act in school, those somewhat dry descriptions had not prepared her for seeing the mating of human beings actually taking place. And that was, in fact, what was taking place in the stateroom. Chastity hadn't taken her father to their stateroom to put him to sleep. She had taken him there to get him naked and on his back so she could sit on his very hard prick, taking it into her very young pussy.

Their fishing trips had always been a sham on some level. Jim's wife had given birth to Chastity late in her life, and had entered menopause when Chastity was twelve. Her menopause wasn't easy on either her or Jim. She lost her sex drive completely and became surly whenever Jim wanted to pursue what he thought of as his husbandly rights. As a result, his attention wandered to his daughter, who was a luscious little thing even at twelve. He started taking her on fishing trips because that got him fairly unrestricted access to seeing her in bikinis and, later, at his suggestion, she began sunbathing naked. While at home, their relationship had advanced to the point where Jim's good night kisses became good night massages, until suddenly one night he was masturbating his young daughter while she writhed beneath his hand. That led to her masturbating him, which satisfied them for six months or so. Unable to stop the train wreck that would surely come, Jim sought to satisfy her orally, which only led to her eagerly eventual reciprocation, sucking down his sperm eagerly. Chastity not only liked what she was feeling, but Daddy bought her such nice things whenever she wanted them. Insertion of a thick finger into her virgin pussy had removed her hymen six months past and, in a fit of lust, Jim had crawled between his daughter's willingly spread thighs and made her fully a woman.

But it was too dangerous to engage in their favorite new game at home. So Jim went fishing, and took his daughter with him so they could spend "quality time" together. They had, under the guise of napping, sated their delayed lusts as a result. Usually they did a little fishing and sunbathing first. This time Chastity had told her father in no uncertain terms that she couldn't wait to feel his thick prick sliding in and out of her on this trip, which had resulted in his decision to book the trip with an extra night thrown in. That she couldn't even wait until night to have him in her only made him hornier.

Neither father nor daughter heard the stateroom door open, due to the noise of the water on the other side of the hull, and the motor noises. As a result Mandy had a perfect and unrestricted view of a fourteen year old pussy sliding expertly up and then falling back down on a thick forty-five year old penis. The girl's breasts bobbed up and down, aided by her father's hands playing with them, and his hips bucked up, driving his prick deep into his daughter as she sat down hard on him. Chastity was chanting "Yes ... yes ... yes," with her head turned upward and her eyes closed, her hands on her father's chest, helping her lift her hips so she could drop down hard on the thing impaling her again and again.

"Oh fuck!" groaned the man. "I'm gonna shoot baby."

"Ohhh yes Daddy, squirt me Daddy," she moaned. "I love you Daddy."

Mandy came to her senses and was backing out the door as her wide eyes saw Jim buck upward one last time and then go rigid, his prick firmly planted up inside his daughter. Mandy knew, based on her sex ed classes, what was happening in there, and it made her feel hot all over. She was about to close the door as softly as she could when her buttocks ran into something soft. Looking over her shoulder she saw Uncle Bob, his own eyes wide and his mouth open. Obviously, he had seen what was going on in the stateroom as well.

Mandy pulled the door closed quietly.

"I came to wake him," whispered Bob.

"Me too," gasped Mandy, who realized she hadn't breathed out since she had opened the door.

Bob's hands had automatically gone to Mandy's waist when she backed into him and had stayed there as her cute face, with its button nose had turned to look over her shoulder at him. She felt the urge to lean against him and realized she was breathing fast. His hands felt ... solid somehow ... like something stable in her world, which had just jerked, leaving her off balance.

"Well, that was interesting," said Bob, for lack of anything else to say.

A female moan came through the stateroom door, full of passion.

"You can say that again," murmured Mandy, her mind replaying in her head the scene she had just seen. It was one thing to know that a man's penis was supposed to fit inside a woman, and a completely different one to actually see it happening. Mandy's unconscious mind just naturally put her face on the girl's jerking body. The man under her in that fantasy wasn't Jim Trunion though - she knew that. She couldn't put a real face on him, but he was no boy her age. For the first time in her life Mandy contemplated being made love to like that, and it was a grown man in her fantasy. Her hands unconsciously went to cover her breasts, almost defensively, at the same time she leaned against her uncle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.