The Duty of Princess Katrina
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

"Welcome to your new home Princess, "smirked Delrog, "here you will sleep, eat and most of all ... fuck."

The big orc muttered some orkish words and the room was immediately lit by several wall-mounted torches.

'The bastard knows magic!' thought Katrina, 'He's even more dangerous than I thought!'

The room was dominated by a massive oval bed covered by a dirty red blanket. The structure seemed to consist of bones, real bleached-white bones.

To the left the flames flickered off a collection of weaponry that was sitting on shelving. To Katrina's experienced eye it seemed as though the weapons had been gathered from across the globe – human, dwarven, elven ... even a fimir blade.

Moving along Katrina gave a small gasp as her eyes took in the next display – severed heads in varying stages of decomposition. She quickly looked away least she saw someone she recognised.

On the other side of the bed there was a small table. The wall seemed to be decorated with a small picture of pieces of tapestry. Before Katrina could study it further Delrog pulled her towards the skull display. Thankfully he then stopped and indicated a grate in the floor.

"Here you will shit!" he announced.

The pungent aroma put Katrina off but she was still able to peer down. At a depth of about 16 feet was a glistening pile of orc faeces and a small chink of light where, presumably, it was occasionally washed away.

"I have some presents for you, my dear," said Delrog, moving round to the table.

He pulled open a drawer, took something out and then held them up for the blonde to see.

The first two items were bracelets with a tiny bell on.

"These are for you ankles," Delrog explained, "so I will always know where you are. Put them on!"

Katrina did as she was bidden.

"In addition they will provide an amusing extra attraction when you perform erotic dances for me."

"I know nothing about erotic dancing!" said Katrina, "Elven Princesses are only skilled in the more sedate dances of the Royal Court."

"Hah!" sneered Delrog, "If I ask you to dance you will do it in a way that excites me ... because if you don't you will be made to watch as one of your friends outside is skinned alive!"

Katrina's mind wandered outside. The sound of orc grunting and elven sobbing provided an unwelcome background noise.

"Don't worry, babe," continued Delrog in a friendlier fashion, "we both know what a cock-sucking slut you are. And the sight of those fantastic tits is making my mouth drool and my cock stiffen, so simply waggling 'em will be erotic enough!"

Chuckling, Delrog threw the other item from the drawer towards Katrina. She caught it in her hand and looked at it. The item appeared to be a gold medallion.

"This is magical," she said slowly, "I can feel it."

"Turn it over," encouraged Delrog smoothly.

Katrina did so. As she looked at the medallion a word formed on it...

'SLUT' it said.

"Put in on!" Delrog commanded, his eye fixed on Katrina as she did as was bidden.

"It's magical quality is simple," smiled Delrog, "whoever looks at it will see that word appear on it. You will wear it round your neck and kneel at my side whenever I receive visitors in my throne-room. No matter what they are – human, dwarf, norse or whatever – they will know that the Princess Katrina of the royal family of King Falenronda, of the Elven kingdom of Kevlava and the most beautiful girl in Middle Earth ... is my personal whore. To emphasis the point I may ask you to suck my dick while they watch. I assume you have no objection?"

Delrog turned away and chuckled. He wanted to direct the conversation away from the medallion's other magical quality...

He turned back to face the blonde and revealed something in his hand.

"Your panties, Princess," he smiled, "I picked up what you so casually removed."

To Katrina's disgust Delrog took a deep sniff of the cotton garment.

"You must wear these during the day," Delrog explained, "The stench of your royal pussy will drive my warriors wild with desire, so it's best to cover it if possible."

"But you won't be needing these tonight, eh blondie?" winked Delrog as he moved over to what Katrina had thought was a small picture.

With a start Katrina now saw what was truly there – a line of knickers hanging from nails.

Delrog hung Katrina's panties on an empty nail.

"Do you recognise any of these?" he asked, "From left to right we have the removed underwear of Duchess Susanna of Beerom, Princess Louisa of Walfordack, Princess Emmalyn of Pott, the apprentice wizardess Anita and finally those of the Lady Charlotte, ward of Eamona the Wizard.

Susanna and Louisa were given to me when their lands surrendered. Anita was captured when my army stormed the Tower of Galfrogga. Charlotte was carried off when I defeated her master in a magic duel. Emmalyn was simply encountered as I walked in the woods one day. I got a little carried away with her – hence the torn appearance of her little, pink knickers."

Katrina was sickened. She'd known all these women. Susanna was the handsome sister of a human king, Louisa and Anita were really pretty girls blossoming into beautiful women. Charlotte was not only beautiful but becoming a powerful sorceress in her own right. Katrina couldn't at first place a Princess called Emmalyn. Then she did. And remembered with some disquiet how young she'd been.

"These knickers form my most favourite trophy display," continued Delrog, clearly relishing telling his tale, "What do you think?"

Katrina bit her lip and said nothing.

"Come, Katrina," cooed Delrog, "What are your thoughts?"

The Princess took a deep breath and looked the Orc King in the eye.

"You are a monster!" she spat, "These things are merely proof that you are merely a sick rapist!"

"Such spirit! So feisty!" laughed Delrog, "Susanna and Charlotte were also spirited fillies but you are level higher!"

Delrog became thoughtful for a moment...

"Yes, Susanna and Charlotte were spirited, Louisa and Emmalyn just sobbing screamers. Anita didn't say much. Perhaps she liked it?"

"Where are these poor women now?" asked Katrina, dreading the answer.

"Let's just say that their panties lasted longer than they did," smiled Delrog.

"Those human bitches failed to satisfy me," he continues savagely, "Let's see if an elf can! On the bed and spread your legs!"

Slowly Katrina climbed onto the bed. The mattress was surprisingly soft and yielding. She crawled up it and turned over so she was on her back. Delrog had moved round to the side of the bed. As Katrina glanced over to him she noticed he'd taken his stiffening cock into his hand.

"Prepare yourself, my friend," Delrog whispered to his manhood, "For tonight you will once more feed on royal flesh!"

Unsure of where to put her hands Katrina reached up, took a firm hold of the bony headboard and braced herself.

With a massive grin Delrog leaned down and licked one of Katrina's big toes.

"These dainty toes belong to me!" he murmured.

Working his way up the Orc King gently kissed the elf's honed calves.

"These legs belong to me!"

A kiss was planted on her knee.

"Spread your legs wider!"

With a sharp intake of breath Katrina did as ordered.

Delrog moved round to her side then moved his head towards her gaping intimacy. To Katrina's disgust he lingered over her vagina then noisily sniffed.

"Pure!" Delrog announced with obvious satisfaction.

He moved back then his big hands moved towards the trembling royals' breasts.

Gingerly at first, then harder he squeezed the nearest boob. Katrina turned away, eyes closed and bit her lower lip

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.