Old College Ave
Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 2 - Jennifer and Gwen thought that when the bimbos upstairs were kicked out their lives would be perfect. Little did they know it started them on their path to replace them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

The next morning, her suitcase was gone. The only clothes she had to wear were the leftovers from the bimbos. The few bras that were in the drawer were all 32Gs, way too big for her. Jennifer threw on a white low cut tank top and a skirt with a thong on underneath. Her nipples were visible through the top. She slipped into some heels and walked over to Gwen's room. The door was shut and locked. Jennifer knocked.

"Go away."

"Come on, Gwen. We've got to talk about it."

"I totally don't want to talk about it. Can't you like be a friend and like, just go away?"

"Open the door, Gwen."

There was the sound of footsteps and then the click of the lock. Jennifer opened the door.

Her friend stood naked in the middle of the room. Her long blond hair flowing down her

back. But she didn't have long blond hair. She was a brunette. Not only that, looking down at Gwen's crotch, she was bald. Last night, there'd been hair, this morning, she was completely shaved.

"Gwen, what did you do to yourself?"

"What-ever. Like you're one to talk, Ms-Dressed-Like-A-Whore."

Jennifer put her hand on her hips. "I'm only dressed like this because someone took my clothes."

"Like what are you looking at me for? As if I'd want your dumpy old clothes."

"Take that back! They weren't dumpy."

Gwen sneered at Jennifer. "Seriously, you've like gone from nun to ho over night."

Jennifer never really felt T-shirts and jeans were nunnish, but she couldn't argue with the ho comment... "What's happening to us, Gwen?"

"Whaddya mean?"

"Well, you look like some sort of blond bimbo."

"Oh, I found some pero ... pero ... dye in the bathroom and like thought it would look totally cool. My cunny hair didn't match so I like shaved it off."

"But why?"

"I dunno. Thought it'd be fun." Gwen ran a hand through her hair then started playing with one of the tendrils. "Besides dressing like a total slut, like what's happened to you?"

"To me? Do you think I normally fuck myself wild while you watch?"

Gwen twirled her hair. She scrunched her face like she was deep in thought. "You've done it like twice now, so yeah. I guess you, like, do."

"No. I don't!"

"Look at you. You're like all skanky. Yeah, you do."

"I'm not a skank!"

Gwen grinned. "If it dresses like a skank," Gwen sniffed twice, "and smells like a skank and fucks like a skank. Then it's a skank!"

"I'm not a skank!"

"Skank! Skank! Skank! Skank!" Gwen continued to yell at Jennifer as she ran out of the apartment.

Jennifer got in her car and slammed the door shut. "Stupid bimbo," she muttered. Jennifer needed a place of quiet to straighten her mind. She started her car and headed to the campus library.

Pulling into a parking space, Jennifer grabbed her backpack out of the back. She ignored all the stares she got as she tottered into the library. Looking for further privacy, she went up into the book stacks and hid herself at a little study desk that was tucked away in all the rows of books. She pulled out a notebook and flipped it open. She stared at the notes that were in there. Notes? Gibberish. She couldn't even make out what subject it was. Math? Chemistry?

Putting it out of her mind, she flipped to a blank page. That's what she needed to do with her life. Turn it over to a new page. That's what was wrong with her. All the stress was getting to her. Everything would go back to being normal if she just cleared her mind. She started to write her name. THUD

Jennifer jerked her head up. A geeky looking boy was bending over to pick up the book he'd dropped. He grinned sheepishly at her and put the book on the shelf. He took another book off the cart next to him and scanned the books. Finding the right place, he put it back.

The boy pushed the cart a little further down the isle and put yet another book back on

the self. Jennifer could see him dart glances at her while he worked. A new page, huh? Jennifer smiled.

She leaned back in her chair and put her hands over her head. She stretched, pushing her meager chest out. While she didn't have much in the tit department, the movement made her nipples stand out even more through the thin tank top. It had the desired effect as the boy dropped another book. Jennifer laughed and went back to her notebook.

She looked at what she had written. It was just the beginning of her name "Jenn". That looks cool. Jennifer started drew hearts around it. New page, new name. I'm no longer Jennifer. I'm Jenn.

As she doodled flowers and hearts, Jenn's pictures started to get more explicit. First,

circles became tits and cocks, then she started drawing them together with the cocks spraying cum all over the tits. She expanded it even further and was soon drawing big titted girls being fucked in various positions.

I never knew I was such a good drawer. Jenn admired her artwork. The pictures were making her horny. Maybe I should go home and play with my friend. She picked up her house key and started rubbing it.

Erotic current coursed through Jenn's body. She squeezed her legs together and doubled over the desk. She wasn't going to be able to make it home. She needed something in her cunt and her fingers weren't going to do it.

The boy. Jenn stood up and went looking for him. She found him a few stacks over. He glanced at her, then did a bad job of pretending to look at the book in his hands. Somewhere in her mind, she was having doubts about what she was about to do, but the heat coming from her pussy and the key in her pocket pushed them out.

Jenn walked up to the librarian. "Excuse me?"

The boy looked at her and gulped. "Yeah?" his voice creaked. "Yeah?" he said again in a

normal tone.

"I'm umm, looking for something and I can't find it?"

"What is it?"

"It's supposed to be over there," Jenn pointed to an even more secluded part of the book stacks. "I've looked and looked but it's not there. I thought maybe I was looking in the wrong area so I came to ask you."

"Well, do you have the call number?"

"No, I only know the title."

"Oh, well, what is it? We can go look it up."

"It's umm, I forgot. I've got it in my notebook, though."

The boy beamed. "Why don't you go get it and I'll go look the call number up for you."

Jenn frowned. "I don't think we need the call number, why don't you just go over there and help me find it?"

"Well, if we know the call number, we can easily find it on the shelf or I can go look up

if it's been checked out."

"But we're already up here, we can just go look without the call number."

The geeky boy smiled. "But if we knew the call number..."

"Fuck the call number. God! And you geeks wonder why you never get laid. Hello? I'm coming on to you."

The boy just blinked at her. She sighed and undid his pants. She grabbed his member and paused. Was she really doing this? Was she really about to fuck some random guy in public? She felt warmth spread throughout her body. Was it from her room key or her pussy? She wasn't sure. She only knew was that she was going to fuck this guy.

Put him in her mouth and suck him. Jenn's lips were inches away from him. She stopped herself at the last second. She stood up and slid her hands up his body. She pulled her shirt over her head and bared her bra-less breasts to him. He leaned in and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Jenn cooed.

She let him maul her chest for awhile then pushed him away. "We don't have much time, someone might come before we do," she said.

Jenn worked her hand up her skirt and pulled her thong down. She dropped it on the floor

next to her shirt. She turned around, grabbed the bookshelf, and spread her legs. She turned her head towards him and smiled.

The boy stepped up and split her wet lips with his cock, Jenn's short skirt offered no

resistance. He pounded into her from behind, Jenn's small chest pressed against the books. His thrusts smashed her harder and harder into the shelf. The books inched forward bit by bit until the books on the opposite side clattered to the floor. Jenn let out small whimpers, trying to hold back from yelling and screaming her pleasure.

The boy gave one last violent thrust and came inside of her. Unable to contain herself, Jenn cried out. As secluded as they two were, there was no way that someone didn't hear her. Jenn grabbed her shirt and threw it on. As she ran away, she could hear footsteps coming. She grabbed her notebook and headed down the stairs. Halfway down, she realized she'd forgotten her thong. She laughed. Let that loser try to explain to security what he was doing with pants around his ankles while holding a lime green thong.

So as to not draw suspicion to herself, Jenn casually walked out of the library, then ran to her car. She got in the driver seat and closed the door. She didn't start the car. Jenn just sat there thinking about what she'd done.

She didn't know the boy, she didn't even get his name, but she'd fucked him. His cum was inside of her, well, most of it. Some of it was leaking back out, staining her seat. How could she ever face Gwen again? Gwen was right, she was a skank. The worse thing was, Jenn had enjoyed it and knew even now, she'd happily do it again. Starting the car, Jenn thought maybe it wasn't time for a "new page". Maybe she should redouble her efforts to be Jennifer again.

It was a long contemplative drive back to the apartment that left Jenn mentally drained. She had a feeling that if she really was still Jennifer that she wouldn't have been as exhausted by it. All she knew was that she was tired and wanted to lay down.

All thoughts of sleep and rest vanished from Jenn's mind when she walked through the door. The day before, where Gwen had been secretive about what she was doing, today there was no mistaking it.

Jenn's roommate laid naked on the sofa with her legs spread apart and feet resting on the

coffee table. Gwen was working Jenn's dildo in and out of her cunt while she mauled one of her tits. Her computer sat on the coffee table.

She had aimed it at her self so that her masturbation session was being captured by the web-cam. Next to her image on the screen, an occasional message would pop up like "Yeah, work it, baby!" or "pound yourself harder you slut".

Gwen looked over at Jenn. "Wanna join?" she asked.

Jenn said nothing and scurried past. She went into her room and locked the door. Leaning

against it, Jenn surveyed her pink room. It was definitely this place. It was changing her and Gwen. Gwen hadn't left since they'd moved in and she had progressed farther than Jenn had, but she knew it wasn't too late. She could save them. She had to destroy everything.

Rushing forward, Jenn started with the dresser drawers. She ripped them out and flung

the contents across the room. After emptying the last one, she lifted it over her head and threw it against the closet door. It banged against it, leaving a slight dent.

Bras, panties, tube tops, tank tops, and skirts littered the room. Jenn sank down in them and picked up a thong. She pulled on it with all of her might, but failed to tear it. She threw it; the light undergarment went fluttering a few inches forward and landed on the bed.

Jenn breathed raggedly for a moment then pulled her tank top off. She pulled on it, trying

to rip it in half, but just managed to pull it out of shape. She threw it after the thong then stood up. She slipped out of her skirt and heels and threw them after the top. She plopped back down into the clothes on the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.