Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 46: Queen Of All She Surveys

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 46: Queen Of All She Surveys - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

A week or so later, Sarah told Jacqui that Hubert was there to see her, again. He had been in and out almost every day on some pretext or other and Jacqui was afraid he was trying to decide whether to close Jacqui's House of Joy down.

"Oh, God," Jacqui exploded, "What does he want this time?"

"I'm sure I don't know," Sarah answered sympathetically, "but he has been here a lot lately, and without spending any money, either."

When Hubert came into her office, Jacqui was rather surprised that he seemed nervous. This was not at all what she expected from the boss of all Csadia.

"Well, my Master," she said, half sarcastically but kneeling deferentially at his feet, "What can we do today for your pleasure?"

"Oh, get up and stop playing about," he said, somewhat testily, "I want to ask you something."

"Ask, or order?" inquired Jacqui cautiously.

"Ask, definitely ask," Hubert answered, continuing diffidently, "It isn't something I could order."

"Ask away," Jacqui invited.

"Well ... will you come and live with me at my place and help me run this damned planet? In the last week I have realised just how much Hugo was doing while I thought I was running everything. I can't do it alone and Carol is no help at all. I know it's a lot to ask, but will you, please?"

The tone of voice was almost begging.

"Huh, that's something you could order me to do, and you know it," Jacqui replied, "If you want it, as my owner you just tell me and I move."

"No. That isn't what I want," Hubert corrected, "I know I could order it, but I want you to want to help, not just to be a bed girl."

"In that case, you are proposing marriage? Is that what you want?" asked Jacqui incredulously.

"I suppose so," Hubert admitted.

"Then down on your knees and propose. That's how it should be done, isn't it?"

Jacqui's grin changed to a look of horror as Hubert sank to his knees.

"Please get up," she said contritely, "I was only joking. Of course I'll come and help you if you think I can. There is one problem though, Carol thinks she is your wife."

Hubert paused before he answered, "I hoped she could stay there in her room. She hardly ever leaves it now and she is completely potty, but I can't turn her out to die."

"Good. I wouldn't want to start by condemning a mad woman to death. That's settled then. Give me half an hour to hand over to Sarah and I'll join you."

Hubert looked relieved and then commented ruefully, "I see you're making decisions for me already. Well, I was going to ask your advice on the new Madame anyway."

Jacqui laughed and said, "If you take a Dom into your life, she dominates every way she can, without even trying."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.