Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 40: Owner Of A Success

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40: Owner Of A Success - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

As time went by and those of the customers who had doubts about their true rôles settled down, it proved that Jacqui's Place was a real little earner. The swingers even settled down. Karl whipped at home and was whipped at Jacqui's Place. Jason found it easier and easier to make it last and then, when he was ready, to come in quantity and with great pleasure, though Greta found it harder and harder to bear his floggings.

Jacqui's next purchase was after two months when she bought her own full-time bouncer and occasional victim, Grant, her old cabaret partner with the huge prick, from Martha. That was when Martha discovered just how successful Jacqui's Place was.

Jacqui had not paid any rent, nor had she paid for Greta, and Martha knew she had spent three thousand with Kate when she bought Sarah. Martha's sources said that there were only a few regular customers at Jacqui's Place, and Karl's visits three times a week added to Jason's twice a week were about half of all the business. It was a great surprise, then when Jacqui inquired a price for Grant. It was an even bigger surprise to Martha when she offered to buy him without haggling for two thousand credits.

"Send Alf round to fetch me, I'll bring the money with me," said Jacqui.

Martha did just that, but she was determined to remind Jacqui that she hadn't seen a bent credit since letting her leave and that the account now stood at seven thousand, excluding Grant's purchase price.

When Jacqui was shown into Martha's office she said, "Sorry, Martha. I noticed today that I haven't paid you for Greta or any rent. With the two thousand for Grant that makes nine thousand I owe you. I'd better watch it or you'll be asking me to come back."

"Yes," said Martha, who had noticed that Jacqui seemed totally unconcerned at this huge debt.

When she had worked in the New House of Joy, Jacqui had earned about from five to nine hundred a week for Martha, so she would take months to pay her debt off in extra 'tricks' if she came back.

"Well, I brought you twelve thousand which includes Grant and the next eight weeks rent for my arse," said Jacqui and dumped a heavy bag on Martha's table.

"May I ask, purely out of professional interest, you understand, how you managed to raise that from a total of about seventy 'johns'?" asked Martha.

"It's easy," said Jacqui, "My prices are higher than yours."

"Again, purely out of professional interest, how much do you charge?" continued Martha.

"There's no fixed tariff. It depends on what they want," said Jacqui cautiously.

"Well, take Karl for instance. What do you charge him to thrash you as he wanted to when you were here?"

"Oh, I couldn't reveal the private secrets of my clients, as a professional, now could I?" said Jacqui, and then she continued, "But I can say that a visit to Jacqui's Place will cost the average customer about four or five hundred credits, excluding Hugo, of course."

Martha sat down suddenly, her breath quite taken away by this statement. In fact she would have dismissed it as pure fiction, but for the twelve thousand credits on her desk.

"So you can see, Madame, Jacqui's Place is no competition for the New House of Joy. Most of your customers couldn't afford us and the few who could are already regulars, or aren't interested. How many times has Jason been here in the last two months?"

"He hasn't been in on his own at all," admitted Martha, "What did you mean about 'excluding Hugo'? Does he patronise you?"

"No," said Jacqui, "He's been in three times, but doesn't stay. He would be given any of us for free if he wanted. I made that clear to him, but I also made it clear what we do, and straight, or almost straight, sex isn't available, even to him. Oh, I suppose if he insisted as your owner, but he never does that."

"No," agreed Martha, "He never pulls rank like that. Has he seen the one who scared the shit out of Alf?"

"Yes. He came in specifically to look at that 'aspect of our operation', as he called it. He thought it was very funny, but Sarah was very upset when he only laughed," Jacqui confided.

"Now," she continued, "If I could just take Grant with me, I'll be on my way. I'm sure we both have better things to do than gossip all day."

Back at Jacqui's Place, Grant was introduced to an off-duty Sarah and seemed quite taken with her. Privately Jacqui wondered how they would get on if she were in her Dom outfit. Grant's duties were outlined to him, and they consisted of providing a big prick if one of the girls happened to want one, accompanying Jacqui to the auctions, because she would be buying at least two more girls and a drudge to clean the place, and occasionally being whipped for, or by, a customer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.