Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 36: Paying A Debt

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36: Paying A Debt - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Alf arrived the next afternoon to accept his free visit to the new brothel. What he couldn't understand was why Martha had been so amused at the idea. Free fucks were the standard way for the girls to pay for any favours they asked, and he had helped Jacqui yesterday, she had offered and he had accepted. What was so funny about that? The new, darker skinned Sarah looked a cracker to him, and first go on Csadia at a new girl usually cost quite a lot.

He thought that Jacqui was being a bit stand-offish when she showed him to an Entertainment Room and said, "Mistress Sarah will be with you when she is ready."

That was bit off, freebie or not, he was the customer and she should have been ready for him. Then he looked at the walls. The room was dimly lit with a deep red lamp and he had to peer a little to see the collection of whips and cuffs and chains and leg-irons that decorated the walls of the room. He knew the reason for Jacqui's Place was that Martha didn't like her girls being beaten, but this decor was way over the top.

He touched one of the larger whips and it fell off the wall. As he put it back, he saw that it, like all the other 'decorations' was intended to be useable. Turning to look at the bed he noticed that there were a lot of different ways of fastening the girl down, cuffs, ankle cuffs, straps, even stirrups. Well they certainly meant to make it easy for the customer to thrash his chosen girl.

A whip cracked just behind him and he turned, snarling at the girl to be more careful. Then he saw her ... or it ... or what?

It was the most frightening nightmare creature he had ever seen. It had a definitely female figure, but other than that it was an apparition dreamed up by Bosch or Brueghel or some similar artist. The head was encased in a helmet with horns, so that only the eyes and the mouth could be seen. The upper body had a bikini top made of black leather which shone in the red light as though it was smouldering. Chains ran down from that to the bikini bottom (or was it a pair of jockey shorts?) also smouldering black leather. More chains went down from that to thigh boots in the same leather. The lamp flashed red off the polished chains as the creature moved. A long whip was in the black-gloved hands and it was cracked again, very very close to his ear. Alf thought he was about to shit himself as this apparition spoke in the clear voice of a little girl.

"I am Mistress Sarah, and weevils like you should kneel when I enter a room. Down!"

Alf was on his knees before he realised that he was actually obeying.

Getting his mind into gear he said, "Hey. I didn't come here to be whipped. I do the whipping; that's what this place is all about."

The whip cracked dangerously close to his head again and the chilling reply was, "Jacqui's Place will give a naughty worm like you the punishment he knows he deserves and we know he craves. The worm's presence in this room proves he needs and craves it. Face down on the bed, now!"

Sarah had moved round Alf as she spoke and she gave him a quick snap of the tip of the whip on the seat of his pants. As she and Jacqui had expected he was out of the door and into the main room of Jacqui's Place at the speed of a scalded cat. Unfortunately a big, heavily-built man like Alf has the grace and agility more of a bulldozer chasing a cowdozer than of anything feline and he bounced off the wall more than once before he was outside.

Jacqui and Sarah were hysterical with laughter as his aircar left at maximum acceleration. They were still laughing ten minutes later when Martha rang to find out what had happened. Not getting any sense on the 'phone, she came over herself.

When she saw Sarah in her finery she said, "That explains it. You really look the part, but will you be able to dominate a strong-willed man?"

Sarah shrugged, "I'll find that out when I meet one. Are there any on Csadia?"

"Oh yes," said Martha, very seriously, "Oh yes there are. Karl's first visit will be interesting, for both of you I suspect."

Sarah turned to Jacqui, "Who's Karl?"

"He runs the local mine and enjoys being a Dom and thrashing girls. I think you will have your work cut out with him, but inside every bully is a coward. If you once become a Mistress to him he'll be back here every ten minutes for more punishment," Jacqui told her.

Martha's parting comment was, "Do let me know how you get on with him."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.