Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 35: Breaking In A New Girl

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: Breaking In A New Girl - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

When they got back to Jacqui's Place with Alf driving and Sarah, shackled, in the back with the other prisoners he was delivering, Alf asked Jacqui, "Will you be able to handle her on your own? I could come back later and help you settle her in if you like."

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem, Alf," said Jacqui, hastily adding as she saw his face fall, "but you can come and have a free go at her tomorrow if you like. To pay you for the help you have been, you understand."

Alf brightened up a lot. "Thanks. I might just do that."

Inside, Jacqui unlocked the shackles linking Sarah's ankles and wrists and introduced her to Greta.

"Where are my clothes?" asked Sarah, who was wearing her issue overall.

Jacqui snapped a firm whack across her stomach with the riding crop she 'happened' to be holding.

"First. I am in charge here and you will call me Madame. I own you. You were there when I bought you.

"Second. Those are MY clothes. I also bought them and I will decide what you wear.

"Third. This is a brothel where you will work as a dominatrix or as a submissive, according to the wishes of the client. I decide who the clients are and when you service them.

"Fourth. I will give you food and pay you some pocket money; you can use it for whatever you want. The clients pay me for your services, they do not pay you. If you get any tips you can keep them. Is that clear?"

Sarah stared at her.

"Everything that the Kate woman said is true then?" she asked.

"Kate has not been known to lie," snapped Jacqui, annoyed by now, "That's three strokes of the large whip for failing to show me respect. We will do that at Punishment later."

"Now wait a minute," Sarah bristled, but was cut off as Jacqui slashed the crop down hard on to her outstretched hands.

"Ow," Sarah screamed, "that hurts."

"Six," said Jacqui menacingly, "How many more stripes do you want across the welts from last night?"

Suddenly Sarah seemed to curl in on herself.

"I am sorry, Madame. I was confused by everything that has happened and I forgot myself."

"As long as you understand now," Jacqui snarled, not wanting to let up, "Greta will show you your room and explain out routine. She is Top Girl here now that there are three of us."

Sarah seemed about to say something, but thought better of it and went quietly with Greta. Jacqui was trembling when they had left the room. She had thought for a while that the new girl was going to be too much for her to handle. The Punishment that evening could be another test of wills.


The late afternoon food went off peacefully enough, but when Jacqui announced Punishment and that Sarah had incurred six strokes there was nearly a nasty scene.

"But I explained, Madame, this afternoon that I was confused and forgot myself. I thought you had said that was OK as long as I understood?" whined Sarah.

Taking the whining tone as a sign of weakness, Jacqui decided to push it hard, "No, I didn't and you will take your six now over that bench, or I'll make it more."

Sarah made no move and Greta stayed silent.

"Nine," said Jacqui, "and you have ten seconds or you go to a mine dormitory."

For a moment Sarah stared at her, then her spirit broke and she flung herself over the whipping bench sobbing. Without waiting for her to strip Jacqui lashed her with a six foot long thick whip.

THWACK!!!

The sound was odd on the overalls, but this was not a whip that anyone would want on bare flesh, no matter how masochistic they were.

"One," sobbed Sarah.

THWACK!!!

"Two."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.