Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 34: Purchase

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Purchase - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Two days after opening Jacqui's Place with Greta, Jacqui had a call from Kate.

"I've just the girl for you in today's arrivals. The auction starts in a couple of hours so get over here and I'll sell her to you," urged Kate.

Jacqui, for the first time, was being treated as an owner in her own right. She felt ten feet tall.

"What makes you think she's right for Jacqui's Place?" asked its proprietor.

"You know how people arrive wearing their own clothes; the ones they were arrested in? Well she was wearing leather thigh boots and a leather bikini. The top and bottom halves and the boots were all held together by chains. Of course clothes like that cost a fortune here, so I'll sell those separately, but I'm sure you can use another dominatrix," Kate explained.

"I'm more interested in the clothes than the girl," said Jacqui.

"I'll tell you what, buy the girl and I'll let you have first refusal on the clothes for the same price as you pay for the girl. It's the best I can offer. Lots of people would want those clothes and I had thought of auctioning them as well," Kate's tone left no room for argument.

"How much will the girl fetch?" asked Jacqui, "I haven't much money at the moment."

"I think I can trust you to pay me when you are properly running," Kate answered helpfully, "but the girl stays mine until you pay me off."

"Thanks, that's a big help," said Jacqui.

"But the clothes you don't get until I have been paid for them separately," continued Kate, "they could get ruined on the first day."

"I'll see you this afternoon. By the way, how will I know this girl?" asked Jacqui.

"She has long black hair and dirty brown skin," came the startling answer, "She isn't white and she isn't black, more coffee coloured."

Jacqui thought for a moment and then phoned Martha.

"Can I borrow Alf, please, to take me to this afternoon's auction and bring me back" she asked.

"Buying so soon? Well, it's your business, I suppose. Sure, he'll be working there anyway, but I expect he'll want to be paid, as usual," Martha said, "We'll pick you up in half-an-hour."

"Thanks," Jacqui said, and then giggled, "Tell Alf I'll pay him."

Martha joined in the giggling then and said, "If you mean what I think you mean, I'd love to be there to see it."

"Well," came the reply, "his payment at your place is free fucks, so he can sample our services for free if he wants!"


When they got to the auction Jacqui looked around her with some interest. While she had been to one auction before, it was as a newly arrived prisoner and she had not had either the time or the inclination to notice the details of the process. Martha offered to sit with her and to help her with the bidding, but she was afraid to accept because she rather thought that she would be in competition with Martha for this Sarah.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.