Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 32: Opening

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Opening - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Jacqui's first customer was a big disappointment. It was Geoffrey, a young deputy manager at one of the mines and a regular from the New House of Joy but not one Jacqui or Greta had ever serviced. In fact Jacqui's impression that he had just been a straight sex customer was confirmed when she spoke what she had decided would be her normal greeting to customers on their first visit to Jacqui's Place.

"Well, worm," she snapped, "What do you want?" and she slapped her little whip on the arm of her chair.

"That's different from Martha's welcome," he remarked, "I was just wondering how your prices compared with hers?"

"There's no comparison," came the confusing reply, "she sells sex and we sell violence. You can't compare them. If you want to thrash a girl we charge a lot more than a little spanking will cost at Martha's, but you can use whips here. If you want to visit Mistress Greta or Mistress Jacqui it will cost every last credit you have on you and it had better be plenty."

"Oh," Geoffrey said, "I just wanted to have a good shag and a blow-job. Don't you do that?"

Jacqui decided that she had to impress on everyone what the difference was, so if she threw him out he would tell everybody and word would get around. She picked up a four foot whip and cracked it in his general direction.

"Piss off back next door to Mummy Martha, worm," she said, "When you are a man you can come here and we will punish you for your errors, or you can take your frustration out on a girl."

Cracking the whip again she said, "Now, get out!"

Greta chided her for being so off-hand with him, but Jacqui explained that she wanted people to understand the difference between a BDSM house and Martha's 'ordinary' brothel as soon as possible. Needless to say, her would-be first customer, Geoffrey, told all his friends how harsh his welcome had been. That is what set a steady stream of submissives on their regular visits to the Mistresses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.