Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 29: Martha Objects

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Martha Objects - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Things came to a head with Martha when Colin booked her for another whole night. He asked if he could try something a bit more exciting.

"I'm sure you can," said Jacqui with a smile, "What had you in mind?"

"I'd like to tie you up and have you suck me while you are helpless and I can do what I like to you," he answered diffidently.

"No problem," said Jacqui; after all being tied or handcuffed to the bed was normal here.

"I've brought my own rope," added Colin, "and I know just how I want to tie you."

Jacqui shrugged, "OK, but remember, if I get damaged Martha will make you pay extra."

"No problem. It won't hurt; it will just get us both more excited."

"What are you going to do?" asked Jacqui a little more wary now.

She had been experimented on before and it was the nature of an experiment that you didn't exactly know how it would work. Then she giggled as she remembered a very messy experiment with some fudge which only caused both of them to get very sticky and didn't excite either of them.

Taking out the rope, Colin positioned her standing up beside the bed. Jacqui watched as he made a small loop about a quarter of the way along the rope. She waited patiently as he placed the loop at the back of her neck and had the ends of the rope rest between her breasts and continue down her belly. She watched as he made a knot that rested between her breasts and another knot that rested against her clit as he ran the long end of the rope between her legs, up her back and through the loop at the back of her neck.

Then he tied the loose end of it to the bed and moved her so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. He put a chair facing her and adjusted it so that she could reach forward and put her chin on it. Handcuffing each hand as far along the bed as he could, so that her arms were wide and her head was about at his waist level, he took his prick out and put it in her mouth.

Jacqui started to suck, but Colin said, "Not yet. I'm still adjusting your position."

He moved away, tightened the loose end of rope a little and then shackled her feet close to her wrists with her knees bent backwards. Then he sat on the chair so that her head was resting in his lap and her mouth was naturally over his prick.

"That's just about perfect," he said, "Start licking and sucking. I want you to make me come, and I don't intend to move a muscle."

"Fine," she mumbled, "but why the ropes?"

"Wait and see," was the enigmatic reply.

As Jacqui worked on his prick, she started to bob her head up and down and then she felt the knot over her clitoris rubbing at the same time. That started to get her excited and she bobbed harder and harder. Both of them got more and more excited and Jacqui came twice before Colin flooded her mouth. His orgasm was so intense that he fell off the chair and lay on the floor with his eyes shut, just coming and coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.