Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 26: Entertainer

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Entertainer - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

When Jacqui made her grand entrance into the Choosing Room that evening, Colin was already there, talking to Madame. As she moved across to accept her first paying customer, Jacqui's thoughts were a mass of contradictions.

Was she becoming a whore for the first time? She had often gone out for a meal or to a show with a man, or woman, on Earth, knowing that she was expected to let them beat or fuck her, or both, at the end of the evening. Wasn't that just the same as taking money for it?

She wouldn't get any money herself; Martha was the one who was paid. Did that make it any different? If she refused, she would be punished endlessly until she gave in. Did that make it some sort of rape, and absolve her from the title and rôle of whore?

As she reached Colin and Madame, she heard him ask, "What time do I have to leave tomorrow?"

"After breakfast," Martha replied, and then added teasingly, "which is at five in the morning here."

When Colin's face fell Martha laughed and said, "Only joking; you leave when you have finished, but fifteen hours is enough for most men, and Jacqui will want to sleep for eight hours before starting on her next date, so ten in the morning is about it. Is that fair?"

"Very fair," said Colin, "I hope I can keep going for that long; and I hope Jacqui can too."

Turning to Jacqui, he drew in his breath at the vision of delight she presented, wearing an extremely provocative 'dress' which consisted of three horizontal bands of material held together by a solid back panel. The topmost band was round the shoulders and neck and fitted quite snugly, the middle one round the waist, and the lower one round her upper thighs; thus her breasts and cunt were naked, giving an immensely lewd effect on this attractive young woman with shoulder length dark chestnut curls surrounding a heart-shaped appealing face, nice high breasts with the nipples mounted on rather plump areolæ which stood above the surrounding breast. Peeping between the waistband and the 'skirt' of this extraordinary garment was a forest of luxurious chestnut curls hiding her cuntlips almost completely. As Jacqui slowly pirouetted in a dance style movement, Colin could see that the back panel connecting the three sections was rather shorter than the rest of the dress, allowing her arse cheeks to hang several inches below the hem at the back. Naturally, it was the only article of attire she was wearing.

This strange travesty of a dress had been designed by Jacqui herself to give the maximum visibility and accessibility while still being considerably more alluring than total nudity would have been. Violetta had been busy helping Jacqui to fashion the dress from old clothes and scraps in the few days Jacqui had been in the New House of Joy.

Jacqui looked at Colin who seemed to be frozen in open admiration of this delight he had bought for the night. The dress clearly worked on him; it said, as it was supposed to, "Here is all I am, and all my best features, and they are all for you to use as you please." Nobody, man or woman, could have failed to understand and to respond to its message. Even Martha had to admit to herself that she was impressed.

Jacqui said, as she had been instructed, "Before we retire, would you like a drink, or to watch the dancers for a while?"

Men who had paid for an all-night often liked to display their purchases as trophies in the bar in front of their friends before actually going to the Entertainment Wing.

Colin replied, "I wouldn't dare to take you into the bar looking as beautiful and as 'come to bed' as that. Nobody could resist you, and I want you all to myself tonight."

Jacqui wasn't sure whether that was a compliment or not, but she dutifully led Colin off to the Entertainment Wing and showed him into her own Entertainment Room. This was quietly and simply furnished with a bed and an armchair. There was also a cupboard where some toys were stored, but Jacqui, quite rightly, surmised that only a paddle would be in use tonight. The bed and the chair had, of course, strategically places restraints and cuffs, in case a client wanted to fasten a girl down or, much rarer, vice versa.

As they came into the room, Colin immediately grabbed Jacqui and started kissing her and groping all over her lightly clad body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.