Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 10: Paradise Rejected

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Paradise Rejected - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

It was her dislike for any arse play that caused her to leave the Hang Out Club. She had always been a bit of an oddity, a Sub without a permanent Dom and one who set strict limits, but the members tolerated a few such who were then available for whomsoever was in the club on that night to abuse as they wished, within the limits set by the Sub with the use of the safe word. She had always played along when she was between steady relationships and so she was sitting alone at the bar one evening when there was a real row over at the other end.

One of the Doms was screaming at the top of his voice, "The little cow bit it, just because I came in her mouth. Look it's bleeding."

Indeed one of the Subs had bitten hard on his prick and had broken the skin above and below.

"Yes, I bit it," screamed the Sub, "I told him no and I threatened to use the safe word, but why should I be out for six weeks because that fat impotent pig doesn't respect my limits?"

This evidently called for real punishment; not the playacting that normally happened, though Jacqui knew that could be painful enough. It was quickly agreed among the Doms that she should be "asked to go home".

This was an expression that Jacqui had never heard before but the gloating of the Doms and the fearful glances of the Subs told her that this was one of the private, and spectacular, rituals of the Hang Out Club. Judging from the various reactions it was also something special which did not often happen.

The Dom handcuffed the unfortunate girl with her hands behind her back and then positioned her on the whipping frame, but not with her arse or belly in the air as Jacqui had expected; She was lying on the side of the frame, half on and half off so that her feet were at the top and her head was on the floor beside it. Her feet and legs were then strapped in place with her calves horizontal and her feet sticking out over the side. Her waist was fastened near the bottom of the frame by a strap that Jacqui had noticed before but never seen used. Her head and arms were free, though her hands were still cuffed behind and below her. She was wriggling and squirming in obvious terror.

The Dom then selected a whip that Jacqui had never seen before. It was about four feet long with a solid handle to which was fastened a thin thong of some totally flexible material, perhaps leather by the colour. On the very end was a weight. Jacqui saw the whip being swished idly past the eyes of the now silent victim.

"Are you sorry now?" asked the Dom.

"Yes. Yes! I'm so sorry Master. I'll do anything you want. You can come in my mouth, piss in my mouth if you want," whimpered the girl.

"Are you really sorry now?" asked the Dom as the whip rested ever so gently on the forehead of the girl.

"You can ... you can shit in my mouth if you want," offered the girl, "Anything, anything at all but not this."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.