Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 9: The Hang Out Club

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Hang Out Club - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

At her next job she was bored and listless, but decided that she just needed a different Club, one where people genuinely were interested in spanking and not just in seducing each other, and certainly not a lesbian establishment.

Using the local directory of entertainments, she hit on the idea of looking up other clubs in the same categories as the Ladies' Riding Club. When she finally tried this, she found it was listed in the Lesbian, BDSM, and Alternative categories. Comparing these three lists she decided that BDSM but not Lesbian would be her next try; what Alternative meant she didn't know. The advertisement for the Hang Out Club said new members were always welcome and had a 3V clip of a nice bar with people of all ages and both sexes in there. Of the spanking activities there was no mention in the ad, but if it didn't happen there she would try somewhere else.

When she arrived at the rather ornate entrance, Jacqui was a little deterred by the grandeur of the Hang Out Club, but pressed on determined to find out at least what it cost.

"Well," said the Door Keeper, a human rather than a doorbot, and a mature, well dressed man in his fifties with a confident air, "What have we here? What do you want, little lady."

Taking a deep breath, Jacqui said, "I want to join a club where I can be spanked when I misbehave."

The Door Keeper roared with laughter and Jacqui turned to leave.

"No, sorry, don't go," apologised the Door Keeper, "It's just that new members so rarely say anything like that. Usually they pretend that they only want to drink here and that all the other business is not why they are here. I take it you are a submissive, if a rather bold one. I'm Gareth, who are you?"

"I'm Jacqui. Yes, I am a Sub; at least I got spanked and didn't get to spank anyone else at the other club," Jacqui answered in a very small voice.

"Which club was that?" asked the now alert Gareth, "We don't normally accept people who have been barred from other clubs."

"It was the Ladies' Riding Club," sighed Gareth, "and I expect Queenie has had me barred from there."

"Why would she do that?"

"She was my Dom but I walked out on her when she wanted to turn our spanking sessions into lesbian sex sessions."

"Come in my dear," said Gareth, "We have had a few girls from time to time who try there but find that they prefer men."

"But I don't prefer men," protested Jacqui, "I like being spanked, and I like spanking, but I don't want fucking. Just because I like a ... in my..."

Jacqui's conversation tailed off as she realised she was having a very private conversation in a very public place. Gareth took her through to the lobby and rang a bell. A few moments later another man appeared.

"Do the door for me please, Rex," said Gareth, "I've just got a new member to introduce."

The other man stared at Jacqui and asked, "Where from?"

"Just came up to the door," said the Gareth with a very smug smile.

"Some people have all the luck," grumbled Rex as he assumed the duties on the door.

Jacqui was curious, "Why did he say you are lucky?"

"Because all Subs here are owned, at least nominally, by a Dom who pays all their menbership fees, drinks and so on," explained Gareth, "There are never enough Subs to go round and I don't have one at the moment, so I'll be your Dom until you are settled into the Club at least. Poor Rex doesn't have one either."

As they went through the bar that Jacqui had seen in the advertisement he added, "You are to call me Master in the Club. That's a strict rule. Deliberately breaking it means you are no longer mine and are leaving the Club; it isn't something you just do if you want to be spanked. What's your safe word?"

"What's a safe word?" asked Jacqui, who had never heard the phrase.

"Oh, yes, the lezzies don't use them do they?" he asked rhetorically, "A safe word is one you would never use otherwise, or in conversation. It signifies that all punishment, treatment, or whatever must stop. You have reached your limit. If you use it, you are then released immediately and the Hang Out Club ensures that you get safely to your apartment; on the other hand you are not allowed back in the club for forty days and forty nights. Any Dom who ignores it will be demoted to Sub for twenty-four hours and then expelled. It is the Dom's responsibility to know it. Most Subs have it tattooed somewhere; others write it on their hand each evening so they can show it to their Dom. You are advised never to change it; memory gets tricky at times of stress."

They had come through to the back room by this time and it was quite similar to the back room of the Ladies' Riding Club, except that the company was mixed, both Doms and Subs. This was not really surprising as both clubs were owned by the same syndicate, though few members knew that.

"What word will you choose?" asked Gareth, "because I'm going to punish you now for being so cheeky as to waltz up to our door without an invitation."

Jacqui felt very relieved; this was the kind of spanking game she knew and loved, being punished for next to nothing.

"Mountjoy is my name," she said, "May I use that as my safe word, Master?"

"Yes, but don't forget when someone asks your name in the Club you will have to say 'Jacqui Safeword'. You aren't the first to do that. Now let's see you stripped and over that bench for six."

Jacqui was happy again; she was where she knew what would happen, and that she would love it and that she had the added safeguard of the safe word. If anyone tried to fuck her, she would use it and leave the club. She quickly stripped and lay down, expecting to be shackled to the bench.

SMACK!

The first blow arrived before she was shackled and so before she was expecting it. She let out a screech, more of surprise than hurt and quickly settled down again. Gareth saw some reddening of one arse cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.