Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 8: Paradise Regained

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Paradise Regained - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Queenie had not been completely honest with Jacqui on the previous evening, in that Jacqui had only seen the outer, respectable, bar of the Ladies' Riding Club and had not been into the inner room where the "games" took place. Tonight she would be taken through and punished.

After a couple of drinks, to loosen Jacqui's inhibitions a little, Queenie took her through to the back of the bar and into a wonderland of lesbian BDSM. There were various Doms and their Subs in different stages of slave-hood.

One girl, to Jacqui's amazement, was completely naked and had a triple chain from her pierced nipples and her pierced labia joined to a short leash which her Mistress held and used to pull the girl from place to place. Another had her arms bound behind her and was wearing impossibly high-heeled boots and nothing else but a sort of harness, as horses in the old-fashioned picture books might have worn. A third was kneeling in front of her Mistress and acting as a foot-stool. A fourth was patiently licking her Mistress's boots, presumably to clean them. A fifth was...

Jacqui's senses were overwhelmed by the sheer variety of decadent mistress and slave variations, and she allowed Queenie to lead her by the hand to a small curtained cubicle at one side of the main floor area. Once in there Queenie started to take Jacqui's clothes off.

"What are you doing?" asked Jacqui.

"Preparing you for your punishment," came the uncompromising reply, "You were drunk last night and you were slutting round all the Doms in the bar. That's at least two punishments to come, and maybe more."

The look of adoration on Jacqui's face as she understood that her friend was really going to give her all the love that had been missing from her life had top be seen to be believed.

Jacqui quickly stripped and went over to lie across Queenie's lap, but Queenie led her out into the large room. Jacqui found that so many girls were naked, or nearly so, that she wasn't worried at all by her own lack of clothing and followed willingly to discover what was to be her fate. She was not long finding out.

Queenie lay her on her belly across a narrow padded table so that her breasts hung down at one side while her legs hung down at the other. Explaining that the Ladies' Riding Club had its rules and she should respect them, Queenie fastened her wrists to the legs of the table and Jacqui discovered that unnoticed by her someone else had shackled her ankles also. Queenie murmured that a blindfold was also part of their tradition. Lying thus, blind and totally unable to move, Jacqui felt an odd thrill shoot through her body and it finished, surprisingly, in her cunt, which twitched a little and sent messages to her nipples so that they hardened as well.

Queenie rapped for silence and announced, "Jacqui was very naughty last night in this very club. She became drunk and she talked to other Doms as though she were available. She has now agreed to be punished by me here in front of you all."

Jacqui didn't remember actually agreeing, but she had certainly not objected, and if her new friend wanted this, so be it. In any case it would surely be Queenie's turn next?

A hand caressed her arse softly for a moment and it worried Jacqui that she couldn't see whose hand it was. Queenie seemed to be in front of her, so it wasn't hers. The hand returned, and another, and one on her left tit, and one caressing her hair; it was somehow soothing and pleasant to be handled by several people at once and her cunt twitched again when one hand slid between her thighs and on to her bush of chestnut curls.

"She's quite wet already," said a voice and then Queenie's voice broke in with, "Leave it alone. You may not touch until I say so."

The hands withdrew and then, before Jacqui was expecting it:

SPLAT!

It was a paddle she decided and it hurt.

"One," she said into the silence around her.

SPLAT!

"Two," she bit her lip to avoid crying out.

SPLAT!

"Ouch," came involuntarily, then, "Three."

CRACK!

This one was laid on with a will, only it landed on her left arse cheek, and it was not delivered with a paddle; Jacqui screamed and was allowed a moment to gather herself.

"Four."

CRACK!

Only a moan escaped her lips as this one bit into her right arse cheek.

"Five."

CRACK!

Both cheeks suffered this time and it took all of Jacqui's self-control not to scream this time. She felt mortified because something was trickling down her thigh and she was awfully afraid that she had wet herself slightly.

However, "SIX," she shouted triumphantly, knowing it was over now.

SPLAT!

Jacqui writhed as though in electric shock and bellowed, more in anger than pain, for it was the paddle again.

"Hey, six is the rule," she said angrily.

All went quiet and Queenie said, "Not here. Twelve is the rule here, Jacqui. OK?"

After a few moments, "I suppose," said Jacqui.

"Well?" asked Queenie.

"Oh, seven, sorry," replied Jacqui, just in time.

A hand, Jacqui assumed Queenie's, caressed her arse cheeks again and slid into the crack. Jacqui twisted a little to try to dislodge it, but it foraged on and soon there was a finger deep inside her cunt. There was no pain; the damage done by Donald had long since healed. On the contrary, she was surprised by how pleasant it felt to be filled by a finger and twisted a little more to accentuate the feeling.

"The little slut loves it," a voice said, "Let's fill her for the rest."

Almost at once the hand was withdrawn and Jacqui moaned a little in disappointment. Then something rather larger than a finger obtruded into her cunt and the sensation was delightful.

"Yes," she breathed almost in a whisper.

SPLAT!

"Eight."

As the blow struck, the involuntary movement of her hips caused the most delightful sensations round the object in her cunt. The strange contrast of pain and pleasure simultaneously was one she had never experienced before, but Jacqui knew she wanted more of it now and in the future, preferably the near future.

SPLAT!

"Ni-i-i-ne."

The word came out all a-quiver as the thrills made her tremble while the pain made her squirm.

CRACK!

A small sob of pain as the other instrument, actually a cane, caused a much more intense, but much more localised, pain and did not give rise to so much pleasure. Jacqui had never discovered the pleasures of masturbation, and had never allowed such liberties from boys or men, so she was unused to, and unprepared for the rising excitement in her lower regions.

"Te-hhhhn-n."

A shuddering sob interrupted the count and unaccountable caused more pleasure in her cunt, while tears started to flow, spurred not by pain but by happiness that her new friend would do all this for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.