Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: The Ladies' Riding Club

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Ladies' Riding Club - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Later that evening, Jacqui was sitting in the Ladies' Riding Club talking to a number of older ladies, all of whom seemed to want to buy her a drink. Queenie had disappeared for a while and Jacqui had accepted several drinks and was now very happy and very self-confident. She was discussing the relative merits of a paddle and a ruler as an implement for spanking with a rather heavily built lady who seemed to know a lot about it, when Queenie came back and joined them.

"Mine," said Queenie to the paddle expert and the latter immediately stalked off in a huff. Jacqui couldn't understand why, so she asked Queenie what was the matter.

"Nothing, child," came the soothing answer, "but I think we had better get you home now. We don't want to be late for work tomorrow, now do we?"

When Jacqui stood up the floor seemed to be quivering and she was a little frightened, but after a moment or two the room steadied and nobody else seemed to have felt anything. Queenie took Jacqui quickly to her own apartment, where she insisted on Jacqui having some more refreshment. They talked a little, mostly gossip about some of their fellow workers, and Jacqui began to feel very tired.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" asked Queenie, "I'm sure we can manage somehow."

The room was a perfectly normal room, about ten feet be eight, such as any married couple might have, so Jacqui thought there should be room for two. She slipped her clothes off, with a part of her mind wondering that she was prepared to do that in front of a stranger, but Queenie was slipping hers off as well, so it was all right after all. As Jacqui moved towards the bed it seemed natural and right for her friend to pull her gently across her knee and start to stroke her arse and then to pat it and then to spank it quite hard.

"Just si-hic-x, that'sh the rulesh," said Jacqui, but her new found friend understood and loved her so much that even that rule didn't matter.

The next thing Jacqui could remember was waking up in a strange apartment with a very bad headache and a sore arse.

"Oh dear. A little the worse for wear are we?" asked Queenie who was, in Jacqui's opinion, disgustingly bright and cheerful.

"What I'll do is this," announced Queenie, "I'll tell them at work that you don't feel well and won't be in today. You just turn over and sleep it off."

Jacqui gratefully subsided into a stupor and didn't move until mid-afternoon when Queenie came in from work.

"Shall we go to the club again tonight?" asked Queenie, "And you can have your spanking there for getting drunk last night and for chatting to some of the other Doms without permission."

"Yes, I do deserve a spanking for drinking too much. What is a Dom? And whose permission do I need?" replied Jacqui, puzzled.

"The members of the Ladies' Riding Club call themselves Doms, and it is naughty for a Sub, a guest, to speak to one without the permission of the Dom who brought you there," Queenie explained, still marvelling at the innocence of her new-found Sub.

It had not been lost on Queenie the night before that Jacqui had reacted in an unusual way to her bedtime spanking the evening before. It wasn't a sexual arousal that she detected in the drunken girl; it was a genuine belief that in chastising her Queenie was making a declaration of almost maternal love. That would make an interesting change from the usual run of Subs who only wanted an orgasm or three, and who needed more and more pain to achieve that until it got to the point where a Dom could wear herself out without the Sub coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.