Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Paradise Lost

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Paradise Lost - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Jacqui and Donald were in his cubicle mid-morning the next day, discussing the previous evening and revelling in the memories of the exciting time they had both had. Naturally, no work had yet been done that morning.

Suddenly, Donald's boss came into the cubicle and said, "Both of you can leave now. You are fired for slacking, Miss Mountjoy. You are sacked for letting her, Wellspring."

Half an hour later in Donald's apartment, they were both very depressed. Although they had found pleasure together, it had cost them their jobs and they had no idea where they would be sent next, or if they would be able to meet again. In their sadness and fear they clung together and slowly Donald slid Jacqui's tunic off; slipping her brassiere free of her arms he band and suckled her breasts which comforted them both.

Her knickers were then more disturbing, but she let him slip them off her legs and lay there naked in his arms. Turning her over he pretended to spank her very gently and she burst into tears. While she was sobbing he quickly stripped off his own clothing and, before Jacqui was really aware of what was happening, his throbbing prick was buried deep in her cunt.

Jacqui screamed, as much with shock as with pain at his entry into her virgin body. As he entered her, the excitement was too much for Donald and he started to come. Throwing him off, with spurts of come, pink with Jacqui's blood, splashing all over the room she grabbed her tunic and put it on, ignoring her underwear, and stormed out of the apartment. Donald lay on the floor, realising that he had lost his job and his girl all in one short hour because he let his prick rule his head.


When Donald tried to phone her, she wouldn't speak to him; when he chimed at the door she wouldn't open it for him. She could never forgive him for spoiling a lovely spanking friendship with his dirty rude sex demand. Her virginity wasn't the problem; she had never learned that love and sex go together. For her love and spanking was the relationship that mattered; sex was just for having babies and they hadn't got a licence for that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.