Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: A Taste Of Love

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Taste Of Love - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Oddly enough Jacqui's next job, allocated by the state as her last one had been, was in the office which allocated jobs to unemployed people. Her duties were to contact each employer on the first day for a new employee the office had sent and check whether they had arrived. If they had not, she reported this to her new boss, Donald Wellspring. As she was introduced to him, she was surprised to see a slim, shy boy only a few years older than her. His hair was cut very short, far too short for the fashion, but he had very appealing blue eyes

This was a major promotion for Donald, as he had been doing Jacqui's job the week before and he didn't have the first idea about managing staff.

Soon Jacqui acquired some very bad habits, which reflected on Donald. Her timekeeping was poor, and her diligence worse. If she felt bored, she would 'forget' to phone the last few employers of the day's list and would go instead into Donald's cubicle and chat to him. She felt that he was the first friend she had ever had.

Donald, for his part, had never managed to acquire a girlfriend, and now Jacqui was at his beck and call all day every day at work. Furthermore, she seemed to like to chat with him. He had high hopes that one day he would dare to ask her for a date.

After a few weeks, Donald called her to his cubicle at midmorning and looked very angry.

"My superior is complaining that you are not doing your work properly. He has checked and these calls which you reported as OK were never made. How do you explain this?" asked Donald, trying hard to imitate his boss's manner but failing dismally as he was acutely aware that Jacqui was the first girl of his own age who had ever talked to him socially and he desperately wanted to keep the relationship going.

"Oh, dear," said Jacqui, "I must have forgotten. Are you going to punish me?"

"Well," Donald temporised, worried at this turn of the conversation, "How were you punished at your last job?"

"Mr. Wilson used to spank me if I was naughty," came the startling reply.

"Yes," Donald managed to say, "That is a possibility. This time I'll just give you a warning. Do try to do better, please."

Jacqui smiled and said, "I'll try, but I expect you'll find I make mistakes again. If I am to be spanked next time, I don't think it's a good idea to do it in the office. Other people might not use the same methods and they might get upset."

Donald thought about this and felt his prick hardening at the images in his mind.

Quickly he decided to risk everything, asking, "Where do you suggest?"

"Oh, my apartment, or yours. We could discuss it tonight if you like," offered Jacqui. Here was someone she liked and she was offering him the only form of relationship she understood.

"I'll walk home with you and we can discuss it on the way," was Donald's immediate answer.


As they left the office that evening, chatting as any two colleagues might, Donald was very nervous. This was a prearranged date with a girl he liked, and they were supposed to be discussing a very daring idea which had given him a hard-on all day! Jacqui, for her part, was also nervous that he might not want to care about her enough to spank her. He might simply reject her and find some office type disciplinary measure, like a fine or extra hours to work or something.

When they reached her apartment, the daytime roomshare was just leaving for work, so they would have it to themselves for as long as they wanted. Two very nervous people went in.

Jacqui offered Donald a cup of coffee. "It's only Soyacoff I'm afraid," she said, just like the people on the 3V, though she had never tasted anything else.

"That's fine," replied Donald who had seen the same 3V and also had never had real coffee in his life.

They drank in silence, each of them trying to think how to start a conversation about spanking, but neither knowing what to say, exactly.

It was Jacqui who finally broke the silence, "That wasn't a very good cup of coffee, I'm afraid."

Donald caught on quickly, "Not the best I've had."

"Perhaps you could spank me a little because I got it wrong," suggested Jacqui very timidly.

This put Donald on the spot. He hadn't the faintest idea how to spank someone.

"How did your last boss punish you, exactly?" he asked.

"He would sit in a chair, just like you are, and I would slip my knickers off, like this."

To Donald's utter amazement Jacqui dropped her knickers to the floor and came over to him, continuing, "Then I would lie across his knee, like this. He would raise my tunic out of the way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.